THANK YOU

I just wanted to say thank you all for reading💜😆 I honestly didn't think so many people would want to read this. After all, Tomdaya isn't that big of a ship yet.

I remember when I wrote, I think it was the first 4 chapters, I was so nervous to publish them. I was afraid for some reason, like I didn't know if I would get hate or not (cause y'all know how some zevor shippers are😡🙄).

But, luckily, I had nothing to worry about. You all are so nice in the comments and have given me ideas on what I should write. I had some people message me their ideas, but I couldn't answer back😂 still can't, but thank you to those who did.

All of this has helped me become more creative. It really has opened my mind up to more... well, creativity.

I just want to address this though. A lot of you are probably wondering why I'm ending this. There are a few reasons.

1) I was "low on fuel". School was draining while I was writing this. And I have summer reading so I kinda need to start that and with this in my head it's really hard to😬

2) I have other ideas. I want to do more. I'm not getting sick of Tomdaya. I've watched Hoco, and I'm completely positive that I want to write more with that movie.

3) I'm pretty sure that Tomdaya is going to be pretty slow soon with Tom filming for Chaos Walking and Zendaya with the Greatest Showman.

4) In the middle of writing the oneshots, I will admit that some days I felt like I had to write something😔 I felt like everyone was expecting me to write something or else they would get less interested in this book.

But don't worry about any of this. Now that I have ended this book, I know what to do next. I know how to pace myself. With school, I think I'll work it out👍🏽

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I'M DONE WITH WRITING TOMDAYA‼️❕‼️❕‼️❕

I will definitely be coming back to Tomdaya in the future. Instead of oneshots, I will probably write a actual story, but I don't know what future me will be thinking when coming back to it.

I don't know when I'm coming back to Tomdaya, but I will.

So, to sum up everything, thank you for reading! Comment me on this if you want to message me and I'll give you my personal account so we can talk( again I can't really talk to y'all on this one) And yeah, go watch glee!

(I really sound like a youtube🤷🏽‍♀️😝^)