Keith Imagines

By juisypuccy

Imagines of Keith Powers and you! Started March 7th, 2017 Ended November 7th, 2020 More

Happier
Please
If You
Losin' Control
That's My Man
There's Somebody Else
There's Somebody Else PT. 2
My Everything
There's Somebody Else PT. 3
Runaway Love
Baby Shower
Meeting The Family
Imaginary Fine
Imaginary Fine PT 2
Love Of Remorse
Love Of Remorse • Two
Love Of Remorse • Three
Imaginary Fine PT 3
Blue Lagoon
Love Of Remorse • Four
The Matrimony
Real Love
There's Somebody Else PT. 4
Young Keith
Real Love • Two
Outlaws
All Things ~ Inspired
Teenage Fever
Teenage Fever + Two
Grocery Shopping
Orion's Belt | I Don't
Respect
Circle
Maybe
Pranks
Freckles ;
Blossom - Idea
Family
Coffee
Coffee - Thoughts
It Follows - Keith Horror Imagine
It Follows - Keith Horror Imagine - Two
Oh The Horror
Love of Remorse • five
Song(s)
While We're Young
The Weekend
Ruin The Friendship
Ruin The Friendship • Two
Growth
Sista Big Bones
All I Ask
Another Lifetime
Jack Harlow

Real Love • Three

4K 228 73
By juisypuccy

When you landed in New York, you got an Uber to the hotel Luke booked for you.

He had you staying at The Peninsula. The most expensive hotel in New York. How he got the room was unknown to you but you made a mental note to thank him later on.

Going to the check in desk, you got your room card and a hotel debit card that already had money on it. $2,000 to be exact. That was for you get food, the spa, and other things that cost money in the hotel.

"Enjoy your stay, Mrs. Powers," The female receptionist smiled at you.

"Uh-Thank you," You smiled back.

That was weird you thought walking towards the elevator. Where did she get Mrs. Powers from? Luke used your surname when getting the room. The ride up to the tenth floor took a minute.

You have the Deluxe Suite. It has a king bed, and you have a view of Fifth Avenue and North City Lights.

"This is nice," You commented walking around in awe. "Really nice. I might just move in."

Taking your jacket off, you laid it on the back of the sofa in the living room. When you walked towards the double doors that held the bedroom. The doors were closed but you heard movement and then seen a shadow stop in front of the door.

You was seconds away from grabbing your stuff and bouncing but something was telling you to see who it was.

Opening the doors, you was greeted by a man with a dark chocolate complexion. On his knee, holding a ring box in his hands.

"Who are you?" You asked starring at him ready to run off.

"I'm Luke. Keith wants me to marry you while he's away," Jerking your head towards him, you opened your eyes wider looking all around the room for the cameras.

"I'm sorry, but what? Are you serious?" Not wanting to believe his words, you say on the bed thinking.

"Why would he do this to me? He really doesn't want me to be happy!" You cried loud cries.

"No, that's the thing. He does want you to be happy. I live here and have a nice house a couple of blocks away from here. Why don't we go there so I can write him and have him call me? That sound like a good idea?" Nodding your head yes, you went with him.

If Keith trusted him enough to want to marry you off to him, you could trust him when he tell you he'll do exactly what he said he was.

He pulled up to a house that was still having work done to it. The lawn was filled with dirt and there was a some windows missing and not all of the exterior design was on it yet.

It's seems like Luke is still having the house built to his liking. You couldn't help but notice it resembles the ideas you always told Keith when he would just call you to hear you talk.

"This house is going to be beautiful when it's done."

"Thank you," Leading you into the house, nothing was in but the fire place. It had a hardwood floor, a carpeted floor, tan walls. You were in HGTV heaven. "You can take a look around while I go get my laptop from the car."

Not wasting a second, you raced up the stairs like a little kid was told they had a puppy in their room.

Thinking you might just marry Luke so you could live here, you then felt ashamed for even considering a thing like that.

Going out the door to the balcony, you love balconies. You walked all the way out and closed your eyes and took a deep breath in.

Interpreted by a cough, your eyes popped open and turn to the side of you to see Keith, in the flesh, starring at you with a black tuxedo on.

Screaming loud, you ran to him and jumped in his arms wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

Kissing your neck, he whispered, "Surprise," in your ear hugging you tighter.

Crying softly, you started soaking the shoulder of his tuxedo before wanting to be let down.

"How did you pull this off?"

Wiping the tears from your eyes, he kissed you before answering. "It took a lot of help. Believe that. When Luke was in jail a year ago, I started telling him everything I wanted to do for you when I got out. It was just a helpless fantasy. Then two months ago, I was told my record was magically erased and that the police planted the drugs on me and I was free to go.

It took a two months process before I could get my freedom again. Not even my momma knew. I wanted you to be the first person to see me but Luke did," Playfully rolling his eyes, he continued. "I had this house in the process of getting it built for you for a while now and I'm finally finishing it. So we can raise a family here."

Breaking out in loud sobs, you covered your mouth. "I got to pee," you danced around with your legs crossed tight.

Laughing at you, he took your hand and took you to the bathroom. Whenever you get too excited, you have to pee. Keith always used to make fun of you.

After finishing, you walked out and Keith was waiting outside of the door on one knee holding a different ring box then Luke's.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 15K 67
A series of imagines about Steve Harrington Started: July 16th 2017
1K 239 63
♡¶øë₮®¥❣ ♛Never actually completed♛ Forever_Disconnected2021 Copyright© Aug 15,2018 #908 in poetry Jan 12,2019 #900 in stuff Feb 3,2029 #27 in Person...
166K 3.3K 84
Imagines about Keith powers
288K 10.1K 51
its about Keith , you'll love it .💜