Scars: A Dramione Veela Story

Por Slytherin_PrincessHP

The war is over. A new year is starting. Draco Malfoy has a secret. Hermione Granger has regrets. Will scars... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epiloge

Chapter 37

5.9K 163 11
Por Slytherin_PrincessHP

Hermione's mum's pov

I load the dishwasher and wash my hands before walking into the dining room. I sit down beside Walter and he looks up at me.

"I don't like it." He says sighing.

"I know, but I don't think this is just a phase. I think she truly believes she loves him." I say rubbing his arm gently.

"You don't think she actually loves him?"

"No. I mean how could she? They've only been dating a month."

"Jane, you know Hermione. Would she ever do something like this without thinking it through? I don't like it because she's my little baby girl. This isn't our world remember this is Hermione's world and we could never fully understand it."

"I guess your right," I say kissing him on the cheek and go to find Hermione. I'm about to walk into the living room when I see them. She's sitting on his lap playing with his hair. I smile. Looking at her face I know that those are the eyes of a girl in love. I watch Draco too. He takes his eyes off the book in his hands and looks at the girl in his lap. His eyes are the same full of love. I was wrong they truly loved each other. I smile knowing that I had succeeded as a mother, Hermione would always be happy, in his arms forever.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 30.4K 49
Hermione spends the summer before her last year at Hogwarts in the hospital battling a deadly sickness. To her horror, she discovers her mysterious i...
257K 7K 18
When Draco realizes that he's part veela, what will that mean for him and his life? After finding his mate in one Gryffindor princess, his life take...
362K 9.7K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...
6.7K 115 12
The Battle of Hogwarts ended some years ago, Snape was buried, Dumbledore was honored and remembered, and Harry Potter, the boy who lived, is marked...