Chapter 32

Hermione's pov.

I follow Harry and Ron up to the owlry Ginny at my side.

"You should dump him." Says Ron the instant we stop.

"Ron this isn't something I can help," I say firmly back to him.

"Look we're just worried about who he is," Harry says.

"Guys I know he was a jerk. But he changed because of the war." I say.

"He made you cry, he teased you, Merlin he didn't stop his aunt from torturing you," Ron yells at me.

"I know he has and I have forgiven everything he has done wrong to me and now." I trail off blushing. Ginny walks forward and gives me a hug.

"Now what?" Ron asks tapping his foot on the ground.

"I've fallen in love with him." I say looking at him and Harry.

"And he loves me too." I say knowing it was true.

"Well if your happy and going to be happy how can I be against it." Says Harry smiling. Ron still looked angry.

"Can I have a word with you alone?" Ron asks me. Last time this didn't go too well but Harry and Ginny walk out of the owlry leaving us alone.

"You know I always thought we would go out get married and start a life together." He says looking at me.

"Ron situations change and last year I might have agreed with you but now I'm happy and I hope you can be happy for me." I say.

"Can I have one last kiss?" Ron asks.

"You know that's not a good idea." I say as he draws closer to me.

"Just one kiss?" I pull out my wand and yell.

"Protego!" The shield charm forces him back a few paces and I run. Back down the stairs, the hall and into my common room. I see no sign of Draco but glancing over at the kitchenette I see a piece of paper. I hurry over and snatch it up.

Dear Hermione,

I'm going to be away for a day to get you a present. Yes I have finished all of my homework. I should be back Sunday afternoon.

Love Draco.

I walk up the stairs and climb into bed. I toss and turn for hours before falling into a fitful sleep.