Chapter 47

Draco's pov. ~The next morning~

I here a dripping of water and open my eyes. My Father is standing in the doorway and as the morning sun shone through the door he cut an imposing silhouette. He's holding a bottle of water and letting it slowly empty onto the floor. When he sees that I'm awake he dumps the whole lot of it on the floor. The water hits the dirty concrete and splashes up hitting me.

"If you want water you can drink it off the floor." He spits.

"Not thirsty." I say cooly. He walks over and grabs my face tilling it up so he can look down on me.

"Drink."

"No." He punches me hard in the face and my nose starts to bleed. I breath heavily I couldn't take much more of this.

"You're staying here till you obey me. Now drink the water." He whispers as if anyone could here is on top of this solum hill.

"I said I'm not thirsty." I hiss back at him. He flicks his wand and a cut appears on my chest.

"Obey me."

"No." I knew that he was getting madder and madder and that eventually I would die by his hand but I can't give in because then he would go kill Hermione.

"Say yes."

"No." He makes another cut. Then pulls out a small vile.

"I'm leaving, drink this and I will never hurt you again." He sounded sincere like a father who hadn't just beaten his son. The door shuts and locks. I stand up great full my back wasn't stinging quite as much, still locked in the chains. Looking around I find a small piece of wire. I kick it over to me with my foot. I bend down and am just able to reach it with my teeth. I stick it in the lock and manage to open it. Lock picking was a skill I was forced to master after years of being locked in chains. I free my other hand and pick up the tiny bottle. This potion would stop me from dying if Hermione died. The door swings open.

"I knew you would save yourself from pain rather than the life of your mate, you're greedy just like me." He says in delight.

"I am nothing like you." I say dropping the vile. It hits the ground spilling the potion on the floor. He looks enraged. He marches forward and pushed me to the ground, I wince as my injuries throb.

But then the door opens and sanding there is Blaise. My father whirls around to face him and I clamber to my feet. Blaise's wand is drawn and pointing at my father and vice versa. I hear my father begin to say a curse, a curse I had seen him use on a prisoner only once. A curse more painful then the crusiatus curse. Only known but a few dark wizards. Only used when you wanted that person to plead for their own death.

I dive pushing Blaise a side as the cruse leaves my father's wand. It hits my back. It felt as though I had never known pain before this. I felt as though I am dying, being burned alive and stabbed by a million swords. I'm crumpled on the ground screaming. He lifts the cruse, seemingly amazed that I took the curse instead of my friend. Amazed that I had survived. Blaise quickly points his own wand at my father and shoots.

"Expeliarmus." But he blocks it, and instead disarms Blaise.

"Imprio." Says my Father and Blaise's expression goes blank. I try to stand but the pain all over my body is too much. He grabs me by the arm and hulls me to my feet. He disapperates and he must have also told Blaise to because he lands with us at the gate to Hogwarts.

He lets go of my arm and I fall to the ground. He gave me a look saying he thought I was pathetic. He raises his wand and I flinch, for good reason because a cut had appeared on my forehead. He kicks some dirt on me.

"We're going home to pay dear Mom a visit." He says lifting the curse from Blaise.

"You don't know where Draco is. You looked at the hill and found nothing. You tell a soul your dead." Says my father dragging me to my feet. Blaise looks at me not sure what to do. My arm is squeezed tightly and I wince.

"No, I have a better Idea. If you say anything Draco will receive punishment for it." Blaise nods even as I shake my head.

"Be gone." Blaise runs up towards to castle. I slump over unable to support myself. He waves his wand and my injuries all heal and scar. My bruises leave and I feel a snap as my rib returns to its proper place. I stand up exhausted.

He hands me my wand from inside his cloak. I point it at him.

"Put that away or else." He says sternly. I stow it away. I will see you at home he says disappirating. I look up at the castle, at Hermione before I turn into the crushing darkness.