Chapter 37

Hermione's mum's pov

I load the dishwasher and wash my hands before walking into the dining room. I sit down beside Walter and he looks up at me.

"I don't like it." He says sighing.

"I know, but I don't think this is just a phase. I think she truly believes she loves him." I say rubbing his arm gently.

"You don't think she actually loves him?"

"No. I mean how could she? They've only been dating a month."

"Jane, you know Hermione. Would she ever do something like this without thinking it through? I don't like it because she's my little baby girl. This isn't our world remember this is Hermione's world and we could never fully understand it."

"I guess your right," I say kissing him on the cheek and go to find Hermione. I'm about to walk into the living room when I see them. She's sitting on his lap playing with his hair. I smile. Looking at her face I know that those are the eyes of a girl in love. I watch Draco too. He takes his eyes off the book in his hands and looks at the girl in his lap. His eyes are the same full of love. I was wrong they truly loved each other. I smile knowing that I had succeeded as a mother, Hermione would always be happy, in his arms forever.