Damaged »•» Will Turner

By -infinitefantasies

"But let me tell you something Mr. Will Turner, damaged people are dangerous, they know how to survive." "Te... More

Chapter 1•Together Again
Chapter 2•We're Pirates
Chapter 3•I'd Die for Her
Chapter 4•I can't Dance
Chapter 5•The Code
Chapter 6•To Freedom
Chapter 7•While I'm Away
Chapter 8•Confused and Damaged
(9) Dead Man's Chest
Chapter 10• Natives
Chapter 11• Punching makes Every Thing Better
Chapter 12• Family Issues
Chapter 13• Stupidity
Chapter 14• Mine
Chapter 15• Godspeed Jack Sparrow
Potc 5
Chapter 16• Tears
(17) At World's End
update? no. important? maybe.

Chapter 18• Reunited

4.3K 105 26
By -infinitefantasies

Battle screams were heard and bullets fired from different directions. Fog went up into the air each distraction switching my attention. I yelped in surprise as a blade swept against my arm, turning to a small Navy man with a roll of my eyes. They have really downgraded since Norrington haven't they?

I shrugged at the man, whipping my blade across my head and meeting his in the middle. From behind I heard cry and the loading of a gun, ducking down quickly the Japanese warrior killed the Royal Navy man before I literally cut the legs from underneath him in one sword stroke.

"Was that necessary?" I heard Will from behind me, fighting a guard as he accidentally unbound him from the pole. I grinned, spinning around and stabbing another man in the stomach who aimed a gun at me.

"I've been bored the past few days, let me have my fun!" I shouted back tossing him a sword, kicking a mans sword from his hand watching him run away. Two men had bound my arms, and as I looked up to see their uniforms I could only assume they'd want me publicly hanged back in London.

Before I could react, William had me pinned down to the floor as a bullet shot off above us, killing one of the twins. "God I missed you." William said letting me up, the two of us killing men that came at us from opposite directions.

"It's only been a few days, Turner." I chuckled.

"Ready! Aim!" A dozen on the guards stopped us from battle, and our escape. "Fire!" Tensing, I waited for the bullets that were ceased by a bomb killing the lot of them.

William led me by my waist, trying to get out but naturally we were stopped by swords and guns through the strip. We were separated and everything was a blur around me as someone pushed me into the water diving in after me. "Who are you?" I gasped when I came from the murky water, bombs bursting around me. "Oh you." I seethed looking at the man who had forced me to get undressed under his perverted eyes.

He gave me a sadistic grin, raising up his dagger from the water as I stabbed him from underneath. I felt him tense around the blade before going limp.

"Charlotte?" I heard Barbossa yell the same time as Will, my head snapping to a boat that was a little ways from me.
"Of course." I growled, beginning to swim there.

"Over here!" I panted as I neared the ship, watching William, Elizabeth, and Barbossa practically melt in relief at seeing me trail after them. They tossed a rope down to me, William wrapping me in a warm hug once I reached the deck. "You have to stop worrying me like this." He mumbled against my hair.

"Says the man who disappeared for a few days and was being tortured." I retorted giving him a big smile when we pulled away. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, going to stand by Tia Dalma and Elizabeth.

"Do you think he'll honor the call?" I asked the dark skinned woman who looked out upon the waters.
"I cannot say. There is an evil upon these seas. And evil even the most brave and bloodthirsty pirates have come to fear."

Soon, the crew had fallen to a rest, each going to their designated sleeping quarters. Will and I sharing one of the four cabins. I had brushed out my hair as William changed behind me, hating each knot I ran into. I gasped when I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he sat from behind me. His rough hands trailed down my arms that had fallen to my lap in a ticklish manner. I smiled softly, leaning into his chest as he played with the engagement ring he gave me.

"Oh!" I smiled, getting up to ruffle through a bag that had been transferred from our old sorry excuse of a ship to this one. "I found this in Jack's belongings, it was the ring my mother gave my father." I said still rummaging around to find the small trinket.

"They were married for 53 years too so I'd say it's pretty lucky. But unlucky for you as you'll have that long to put with for me." I grinned when I found it, scurrying back to him and sitting on the floor, facing opposite of him in between his hands.

"You never talk about your parents." Will tilted his head with an amused smile upon looking at me. Though nerves boiled within me, at the thought he wouldn't like it but I shrugged them off with a Cheshire smile.

"Come on!" A beamed. "Give me your hand."

He chuckled doing as I said, as I slid the gold ring onto his ring finger. Little designs had been made around the gold ring, a diamond indented into the middle of the band. "It's real, so if you don't like it we can sell it and you can pick out your own-"

Will silenced me with a kiss to my lips, his hands cupping my face and wiping away and worries I had. "It's brilliant."

"Really?" I breathed with a relieved smile. "I would've given it to you later when I saw my father but luckily Jack had it."

"I never asked for your fathers hand." William suddenly realized with wide eyes. I laughed at his worry, circling my arms around his torso and my legs around his waist. My head laid upon his shoulder and his arms across my back, keeping me close.

"You never met him Will." I chuckled. "If it means that much to you, I have a feeling we'll be meeting him soon." I kissed his neck quickly, squealing when he lifted us both up and walked over to the bed.

"I didn't even know you really had a father." William spoke, tracing patterns over my back. I shrugged, looping my leg over his.
"We see each other every few years, he taught us how to sail. He just never came up into conversation I guess."

"What about your mother?"

"Died when I was young. I was hardly a year old. It's not like it's anything to be sad over if I never knew the woman."

That seemed to end the conversation, William kissing my forehead before we fell into a deep sleep.

...

"I don't see Jack, I don't see anyone."

"You've don't a brilliant job of stating the bloody obvious Elizabeth." I rolled my eyes, coughing up water I swallowed from the crashing waves.

"He's here." Barbossa assured. "Davy Jones never gave that of what he took."

"What does that matter, we're trapped here by your doing, just like Jack."

"If he's my brother, he's close. He has a means to stumble into trouble. And we are that trouble." I said, wringing out the water from my hair. I looked over at a crab that scurried by, hiding underneath a palm tree.

"Here he is right now." I heard Tia Dalma speak, my brows furrowing as I looked for the man. Only to see a ship, crawling its way up a sand dune, my jaw dropping.
"He always was one for dramatic entrances." I breathed, the Pearl sliding down the dune with crabs underneath of it, crashing into the sea.

"We'll slap me thrice and call me momma, it's Jack." Gibbs smiled.
"What does that mean?" I called to the retreating figure, as Gibbs was already walking to the boat.

I didn't think this could be real. It was too good to be true, but as I walked closer I knew it was. I could touch the boat's wood, scallops underneath of it. The scent of rum reeking from it. This was my ship. This was my brother's ship.

Excitement flooded through me, as I saw Jack's figure come from a row boat. My legs broke into a sprint, and I could see the surprise on Jack's face as I tackled him in a hug. He hardly had anytime to catch my sobbing figure, my arms squeezing tight around him. I didn't let go, and Jack was too stunned to.

He was here, breathing and well. His usual god awful smell was here and my face was buried in his dreads. I could feel the rings on his fingers press into my back as he returned the hug. "Well hello there Lottie."

"Hi." I managed to choke out as he shushed me.
"What seems to be the matter-"

"Captain! A sight for sore eyes!" Jack let go of me and stumbled over it his first mate, Gibbs.
"Mr.Gibbs?"

"Yes, Captain!"
"I suspected so. Now I expect you're able to account for your actions then."

Gibbs was lost, just as much as the rest of us. "Sir?" He questioned.
"There's been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Wh? Why is that sir!"

I walked over to my brother, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Jack... you do know your in Davy Jones locker? Right?"

"I know that." He said after a moments hesitation. "I know where I am, and don't think I don't."

"Jack Sparrow..." Barbossa chuckled.

"Ah! Hector!" Jack greeted. Myself stifling a laugh with a hand to my mouth.
"Hector?" I repeated, finding the name immensely amusing. "Hector Barbossa?"

"Given to me by my mother!" Barbossa defended himself proudly.
"Mate, I'm sorry to tell you but your mother did not love you."

Barbossa rolled his eyes and returned to looking at the man of the hour. "It has been too long Hack. Isla de Muerta, remember? You shot me."
Jack paused in his confident stature, looking at Barbossa as if he were insane. "No I didn't."

Jack swaggered himself down the line and I looked to Will for any clue as to what was happening. Will only shrugged, his confused face matching my own. His arm looped around my waist as we watched my brother catch up with everyone. "He thinks we're a hallucination." My fiancé realized, after Jack spoke with Tia Dalma.

"William, tell me something. Have you come to me because you need help in saving a certain distressing damsel? Or rather damsel in distress, either one."

"No."

"Well then you wouldn't be here would you. So you can't be here, Q.E.D you're not here."

"Jack..." Elizabeth stepped forward, my glare burning holes into her. How dare she even approach him? After what she did to him? "This is real, we're really here."

Jack went to talk to Gibbs once more, and I called after him. Only spewing out words I know he would never hallucinate. Words he probably never dreamed or wanted to hear. "Will and I are engaged!" I shouted, stepping out of Will's grasp.

"Charlotte!" Will hissed from behind me as Jack spun around.

"You two are what?" He growled, stomping towards me. I gave a sheepish smile to my brother, stepping back with each step toward me.

"I gave him our father's ring." Jack was pink in the face.  "And I have my own," I held up my finger that Jack only stared at in bewilderment. "I don't think your mind can comprehend that so therefore you can't hallucinate it."

"We've come to rescue you." Elizabeth spoke from behind my glaring, speechless brother. I scoffed at her.
"Rich, coming from the woman who killed him."

"And to add to that statement, I seem to have a boat and you lot, do not. So it seems I would be the one rescuing you, and I am sure as hell not in the mood." He growled. William went to grab my arm to pull me back from my pissed brother. However, Jacks glare went to him. "Don't, touch my sister."

"I see my ship right over there!" Barbossa shouted, steering the conversation back in track.

"Really? I can't spot it! Must be a tiny little thing hiding behind the Pearl." He sassed.

"We need you to come back!" I pleaded. "Please Jack."

A/N

Would've been longer but your girl ran out of data.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 55 6
(Sequel to Peas in a Pod (Sparrabeth/WillTurnerxOC) Book1) - Elizabeth and Will's wedding was ruined, to their utmost delight. Will must find Jack an...
233K 8K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
16K 574 26
"𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦?" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪...
163K 3.6K 32
BOOK ONE OF THE DEEP OCEAN SERIES. When Y/n and her best friend and lover, William Turner, must travel out to sea with a pirate in order to save the...