imagine, l.j

BIPOLARR-PARADISE tarafından

lauren jauregui imagines male x l.j [excuse the first few imagines my writing was shit when I was younger <... Daha Fazla

1- club love
2-rumors
3-cheater
4-issues
5-No Love
6-happier
7-she's pregnant
8-regret in your tears
9-break up/make up
10-Finally home
11-lets get lost
13-Racer pt.1
14- tired but never of you
16- teenage dreams pt.1
17- havana cuba pt.1
18- PILLOWTALK
19- all bad pt.2
20-sick
21-racer pt.2
22-jealous lauren
23-Cliché love
25-high school crush
26- havana cuba pt.2
27-she's mad at you
28-played
29-24 hours
30-what goes around, comes around
31-The difference
32- played pt.2
33- Just enough to bury my love in the moon dust
34- Truly not true
35- blank pages
36- 24 hours pt.2
37- discussin' the kings
39- Meeting the jauregui's
40- all bad pt.3
41- Like i can
42- Three Empty Words
43- House Partys and fuck ups
44- Strangers
45- incest
46- Down
47- your son?
49- Strangers pt.2
50- incest pt.2
51- Down pt.2
52- Despacito
53- It Ain't Me
54- Unique love (1/2)
55- Will you? (1/3)
56- bad or good idea? (1/2)
57- your son? Pt.2
58- Unique love (2/3)
59- will you? (2/3)
60- bad or good idea? (2/2)
61- fallen angel (pt:1)
62- friends (pt:1)
63- used
64- battle scars
65- 'friendly love'
66- vacation
67- safe inside pt.1
68- how far? (1/2)
69- Too Good At Goodbyes
70 - Fingers (1/3)
71 - 11 minutes
72- til your broken
73- hurt
75- "This is my job!"
76- lucifer
77- unknown number?
78- gone
79-Saving
80- I'll always wait
81- personal
82- Dislikes
83- Crazy kinda love
84- Tumblr
85- Broken, Help me.
86- Fiction
87- We Dont Have to Dance
88- Camila's brother?
89- safe inside pt.2
90- liars lie.
91 - downfall
92 - downfall pt.2
93 - The band
94 - break up?
95- The band pt. 2
96- A lose

48- There for you

2.7K 48 13
BIPOLARR-PARADISE tarafından

Y/n pov

"Y/n come on tour with us, it'll be fun"

Lauren said making me sigh. She's been telling me this since the beginning of there tour.

"Laur I already told you I can't, I have to work so I can have money to pay my apartment"

I said rubbing my temple.

"Please y/nn the girls miss you; I miss you"

She said in her famous baby voice.

"Lauren don't start"

I said.

"Y/n please, just for four weeks maybe a month"

Lauren said again, I could practically see the pout on her lips.

"I'll see laur but I'm not making any promises"

I said making Lauren cheer on the other side of the line as I chuckled.

"Yay I love you y/n, but I have to go on stage already, I'll call you after"

She said. My heart fluttered when she said that, which made me grin.

"Yea laur have you forgot I'm in Miami, which means different time zones, so I'll talk to you tomorrow"

I said which made her whine.

"Ugh ok then y/n, goodnight"

She said and hung up. I rolled over and looked up at the celling. What was I going to do? I wanted to see Lauren and the girls cause I haven't seen them in a while but I also needed money to keep my car and apartment.

All the thoughts started to give me a headache so I just closed my eyes and went to sleep thinking of what I should do.

*the next day*

"Uh mrs. Martinez I was wondering if I could get four weeks off?" I asked my boss. She turned around and looked at me with a shocked look.

"What?" She asked looking at me with a raised brow.

"Yea uhm I was wondering if I could get a four week break but if I can't I'll understand" i rambled out. She shook her head and walked over to her desk and took a seat.

"Yes y/n you can have a four week break, you'll still get paid" she said with a smile making my eyes widen. I didn't think she'd say yes.

"Uh thank you mrs. Martinez" I said with a small smile,
She just nodded and dismissed me.

I walked out her office just as my best friend Louis Came up to me with a smile.

"Hey lou" I said. He quickly pull me into a hug then dragged me outside.

"Lou what the hell lad" I said which made him chuckle.

"Sorry y/n I'm just sad" he said with a pout making me roll my eyes at him.

"And why are you sad lou?" I asked making him sigh sadly.

"Your leaving me and you didn't even tell me" he said glaring at me.

"Would you like to come then lou?" I asked making him cheer as he jumped up and down like a kangaroo.

~skip to you being on tour w/ the girls~

"Louis get back here!"

I yelled at the brunette as we ran down the halls all the way outside making the fans scream when they saw us.

Louis stopped as I jumped on his back making him groan.

"Y/nn!"

He whined making me chuckle as I jumped off his back and walked towards the harmonizers, who all started to scream again and wave at us.

Louis followed behind me as the harmonizers stared to take pictures of us and asked for pictures with us.

"Y/n where's Lauren at?"

One of the fans said making me glance around then turn back towards the fan as I shrugged.

"I have no idea"

I said chuckling making the harmonizers also chuckle too.

"Lauren's out with bread boy!!"

A guy screamed in the back as all the harmonizers stared to boo making Louis and I laugh.

"Who's bread boy?"

I asked after they calmed down. A fellow harmonizer typed away on her phone then held it up to me with a picture of a guy who looked like he was twelve, that was missing his bottom and upper lip.

"That's bread boy"

She said as Louis leaned on my shoulder to looked at the picture as he stared to laugh making me snort.

"Oh my gosh! That's bread boy ew he's ugly"

Louis said only loud enough for me to hear but the
Harmonizes stared to laugh so I think they had heard him.

I had been here for two days already, Lauren and I hadn't hung out since I had arrived. It was just Louis and I always with other girls. Louis and dinah had got along great and I got along with Camila, well we befriended all the girls. They where all sweet, funny, caring and really fun to be around.

"Louis do you have a crush on anyone?"

A harmonizer asked making Louis blush and making me smirk.

"No"

He mumbled then the boy harmonizer looked towards me noticing my smirk.

"Mr. Tomlinson don't lie as a matter of fact he does"

I said making Louis hit me while glaring at me as I chuckled. He was practically in love with Dinah.

"Who is it?"

The same boy asked as I shook my head.

"I can't tell, I promised my lad I wouldn't"

I said putting my arm around Louis's shoulder as the fans all booed making us both chuckle.

We talked more with the fans as we were both talking there was suddenly a weight on my back making me stumble forward abut but I kept my balance as I heard the familiar giggle causing me to smile.

"Y/c/s/n (yours and Camila's ship name)"

I looked towards Louis to see Dinah standing next to him as her and him stared to talk to the harmonizers.

"Hey cami"

I said after Camila got off my back and stood next to me while holding my hand as more of the fans screamed our ship name.

"Hey y/n"

We continued to talk to the fans as they gave Camila and dinah gifts and continued to ask questions as I turned around just to see Lauren run into the tour bus quickly.

"Hey guys I need to go get something, I'll be right back"

I said as they nodded. I quickly jogged to the tour bus and typed in the code going inside to see Lauren crying making me frown as I walked over to her, taking a seat beside her.

"Y/nn"

She choked out, I pulled her into me as she began to sob.

"What happened laur?"

I whispered as I rubbed her back smoothly.

"B-brad he used m-me"

She choked out making me sigh as I kissed her forehead. We just sat there with Lauren crying and me holding her. She ended up crying herself to sleep.

I picked her up just as the tour bus door opened and in walked all the girls including Louis who looked at a tear stained cheek Lauren.

"What happened to her?"

Ally asked coming towards sleeping Lauren, brushing some of the hair out her face looking at Lauren with a motherly look making me smile.

"Brad happened, she said he used her"

I explained making ally roll her eyes.

"Take Ralph to her bunk y/n, I want to talk to you all about something"

Dinah said, I nodded and carried Lauren to her bunk and set her down gently but didn't seem gently enough since she woke up.

I walked towards the bunk area and set her down in her bunk pulling up her blankets as I got nala from the foot of the bunk and put it beside her which she snuggled into making me smile.

"I love you Lauren"

I whispered leaning down planting a kiss on her forehead, I closed her bunk curtains and walked back to the lounge where everyone was at.

"Ok guys sit down I have a plan for all this"

Dinah said making us all sit down looking up at Dinah who had her famous smirk on.

"What's your plan biggy?"

Ally asked sounding uneasy by Dinah's smirk.

"Something evil to that piece of shii bread boy"

Dinah said, that's what caught my attention and she must have seen that since she turned her smirk towards me.

"You in y/n?"

She asked making Louis and the girls all loo at me. I sighed and nodded getting up as Dinah put her arm around my shoulder with a wide smile.

"Ok what about the rest of you?"

She asked as they all looked at each other then back at Dinah. All the girls stood up along with Louis, Dinah rubbed her hands together as she explained the plan to us all.

Bread boy was going to get it bad.

*********************************************************************
So this was another shitty imagine. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've had major writers block, I wanted to update for all of y'all who've waited. I also noticed this book has reached 10k readers, I just want to thank you all for that. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot that y'all enjoy this book, I love you all and hope your all safe!

Q: WHAT ARE YOUR THREE MOSTED USED EMOJIS?
( THOSE EMOJIS WILL BE LAUREN'S RESPONSE IF YOU ASKED HER ON A DATE)

Part 2?

Word count: 1565

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.
14.5K 86 18
𝚗./ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 I changed this to a imagine story LMAO😭 i don't know what was going thro...
250K 1.9K 21
Wanna have some imagines of you and Neymar JR? Here you go Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF Imagines about you and soccer pla...
92.2K 3.4K 21
Lauren/You. Based on my imagine 'Bad Reputation'.