Welcome to the Black Parade

By FrnksFrThMmrs

Diamond slips into a coma after being shot. Whilst she is in her unconscious state, she is greeted by a very... More

Welcome to the Black Parade
Teenagers
Dead!
House of Wolves
This is How I Disappear
Cancer...?
The Sharpest Lives
Mama
I Don't Love You
Disenchanted
Blood
Famous Last Words
Sleep
The End

✯ We'll Carry On ✯

1K 60 12
By FrnksFrThMmrs

Here we are. 

At the end of our journey.

It seems to me that we have ended this book... but as you all know, when one book ends, another begins. As you all know quite well, it's just the beginning of our protagonst's story. 

Don't fret, the killjoys will be back, and so will Diamond.

As we all learned in this story, hope and love will prevail at the very end. Everything will be accessible to those who dream it, and those who stride for it. No dream is ever unreachable.

Just remember: 

May Death Never Stop You.

-xoR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.5K 35
Scarlett is 15 years old and somewhat disenchanted with romance. When her parents inform her that they are moving away from the life she knows, she i...
27.6K 724 14
Cassie has wanted to rebel against Better Living Industries her whole life, but the mass of exterminators and Draculoids in Battery City have made it...
2.5K 63 29
In 2012, Lydia Fayris and Victor Vantz escaped the fires in Atlanta after a friend of Lydia's made contact with her. She then decides to search for h...
29K 891 31
Suicide Spark was a fearless killjoy. She belonged to no group or zone, nothing could hold the red haired, passionate girl down for one second. That...