Identically Different

By StarLyla

Samantha and Skylar have no idea they're twins. Separated at birth by bitter grandparents, they don't even kn... More

Excerpts
Chapter 2 {Prom}
Chapter 3 {Planning a Nursery}
Chapter 4 {Names}
Chapter 5 {The Twins are Born and Get to go Home for the First Time}
Chapter 6 {The Twins go Christmas Shopping for the First Time}
Chapter 7 {Separation's & First Birthdays}
Chapter 8 {Looking for Joe & First Kisses}
Chapter 9 {A Visit from Abby's Parents}
Chapter 10 {Samantha's thirteenth Birthday and First Day Back to School}
Chapter 11 {S & S Meet after Sixteen Years}
Chapter 12 {S & S Switch Places}
Chapter 13 {Stories & Surprises}
Chapter 14 {Surprise & Birthdays}
Chapter 15 {News All Around}
Chapter 16 {Pregnant & Married}
Chapter 17 {Hawaii Part 1}
Chapter 18 {Hawaii Part 2}
Chapter 19 {Hawaii Part 3}
Chapter 20 {Epilogue}
One Shot Contest

Chapter 1 {Big News}

515 13 59
By StarLyla

Chapter 1

{Edited}

"I'm pregnant." She told her mother and father again as they broke out of their shock.

"Abby." Her father sat down on the couch and sighed. "Are you joking around with us?" The girl shook her head as she held onto her boyfriends hand tighter.

"We want to keep the baby." Joe said and the parents shook their head again.

"You are both too young to take care of a baby!!" Her mother said and Abby shook her head.

"No we aren't."

"I think they are right Ava... they were able to have unprotected sex then they should be able to take the consequences of it."

"They are only children themselves Andrew!"

"Children who were old enough to have unprotected sex!"

"They knew the consequences and now they have to live with it!"

"The condom broke." Abby whispered quietly and her father sighed.

"At least you used one."

"You could have talked with me Abby... we could have gotten you birth-control pills."

"No I will tell you how you would have reacted!"

" You're 15 year old daughter walks towards you and says 'hey mom Joe and I are going to have sex soon can you take me to the doctor so I at least won't get pregnant' you would have locked me in a room until Joe would have given up on me!"

Her mother sighed, knowing it was kind of true, she never really liked Joe. He was already 17, soon to be 18 and it hurt her to see her daughter in the arms of a man when she wanted to be the one who protected her because she always did when Abby was little. Sure she wouldn't have locked her in a room but she would have done anything to keep Joe away from their daughter.

"Have you already told your parents?" Ava asked and Joe tensed up, along with Abby.

"Mom!" She shouted.

"What did I do?!" Ava replied defensively.

"Um my parents are dead if you don't remember Mrs. Anderson."

"Oh yeah right.. I knew there was another reason to hate you." Abby glared at her mom while she felt Joe sadden.

"I get it okay?!"

"Ever since I started dating your daughter you have been trying to get her away from me!"

"I get that you don't like me very much but leave my parents out of this, they have nothing to do with this!"

"Joe!" Abby shouted after her boyfriend as he walked out of the house.

"Thanks a lot Mom." She started running after Joe and found him sitting outside in her garden under the huge tree they had been sitting under so often.

"You okay?" She asked him and he nodded.

"I just... don't like talking about my parents... it just hurts you know." Abby nodded and leaned her head on his shoulders.

"I do baby... but you will see everything will be fine." Joe pulled her on his lap and laid his hand on her stomach.

"We are going to have this baby no matter what and we will be one happy family." Abby nodded and leaned up to kiss him. Only seconds later they heard someone cough behind them.

"Abby... Joe we have to discuss this more." Her mother said and Abby nodded, She stood up and then helped Joe up.

"What about your future?" Abby's dad asked them and Joe smiled.

"As soon as I am 18, I am going to find a job, and I am about to graduate soon."

"I will make sure Abby has a good life." Her dad nodded.

"Abby you are not moving out of here." Her mother said and Abby groaned.

"Mom... why not?!"

"You are only 15 young lady!"

"You should be happy we are allowing you to keep this baby!"

"You are way too young to take care of yourself and so is Joseph!" Abby said nothing and neither did Joe. They were quiet, they knew they were both young and they didn't plan on this to happen but now it had and they would have to deal with it.

**

"Joe this is cute don't you think?" His girlfriend tugged on his arm and pointed over to a cute little baby onesie.

"Babe we still have 7 months to buy those... let's look for a dress for you first and a tux for me."

"Fine." She mumbled and continued walking.

"How about this store?" She asked and dragged Joe towards a clothing store.

"Will I even fit into those dresses?"

"Babe you are 6 weeks pregnant not 6 months you are still as flat as you were before." Abby giggled and shrugged her shoulders.

"I can't wait for our baby Joe... in a week we will have our first ultrasound." He smiled at her and kissed her lips.

"I love you baby." Abby wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a kiss again.

"I love you too Joe." He brushed his lips along hers and kissed her again when they suddenly heard someone cough behind them. Both slowly pulled away and saw Taylor standing there. She was glaring at Abby and the couple knew the reason why pretty well.

"Taylor what are you doing here?" Abby asked overly friendly, the sarcasm noticeable.

"Hey Joe." She totally ignored Abby and instead tried to flirt with her boyfriend.

"Do you want to go on a party on Friday with me, you know it's the last one until we all graduate."

"Yeah Abby and I will be there." He answered and then wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's waist and they walked away. Childish as she was she turned her head back to Taylor and stuck her tongue out to her.

"Babe you don't have to be so mean." He whispered in her ear and Abby grinned at him.

"Why not?"

"Your my boyfriend and she is flirting with you in front of me, is she a witch or what?" He only shook his head and laughed.

"Come on we need to find you a dress for prom." The pregnant girl nodded and followed him through the mall. "

"Hi Mrs. E!" Abby shouted into the kitchen of Joe's house.

"Hi Abby!" Joe's Aunt Olivia walked out of the kitchen drying her hands.

"What did you kids do today?" She asked and Abby smiled.

"I got a prom dress, Joe chose it."

"Joseph you shouldn't see her in the dress before prom, it's bad luck!!"

"Aunt Olivia that's for weddings!!"

"And?"

"The same goes for a prom." Olivia smiled at the couple and then walked back in the kitchen.

"Make yourself comfortable, and Joe give Abby something to eat she has to eat for two now!" Joe chuckled and kissed Abby's cheek.

"Do you want to eat something?" She thought about it for a short moment before deciding to do something better, something they couldn't do at Abby's house. The pregnant girl shook her head and dragged her boyfriend upstairs.

"We're in Joe's room Mrs. E!" She shouted before she closed the door to Joe's room. Before Joe even got a word out of his mouth Abby had her mouth placed over his and pulled him towards the bed.

"Babe wh-"

"I have to go home in an hour and a half and you know my parents." Her whisper made him shiver. He let his hands slip into her shirt and he ran his hands along her back.

"I love you baby." He kissed her softly down her neck, already knowing how to make her moan his name.

**1 and a Half Hour Later**

"I should go now." Joe shook his head and threw her shirt across the room.

"No... you can't." She giggled.

"Joe I have to, if I don't my parents will be here to pick me up."

"Ugh babe." He kissed both of her breasts looked up at her.

"I wish you could stay here."

"My parents wouldn't let me."

"I know."

"Now can you please give me my bra back please?" Joe shook his head and pouted.

"I like this view much more."

"Joe... please my parents are going to call in -"

"Abby your Mom called you have to go home!" They heard Olivia shout from downstairs.

"- any second now." Joe laughed and kissed her nose.

"Come on put your shirt on, I will drive you home." Abby nodded and put her bra and shirt back on.

"My dad is going to kill you for the hickey but ..."

"He's not that scary."

"Uh huh." She kissed the corner of his mouth and mumbled against his lips.

"If you say so."

"Your mom is more scarier."

**

"Only two more people and then it's our turn." Abby said excited as she looked over to the door where just a really pregnant woman walked inside.

"Have you already thought of names?" Olivia asked and Abby shook her head.

"No, but I want something beautiful and old."

"We still have a lot of time to think of names." Joe told her and Abby's mother Ava groaned.

"Olivia how can you be so calm about this situation?"

" She is 15 and pregnant, this will ruin her life."

"Ava I was pregnant with my daughter Anne when I was 14 and everything is fine now don't you see?"

"And where is this Anne now?" Ava asked and Olivia smiled.

"She's 20 and studying in Spain."

"Spain?"

"Yeah and she loves it there." Ava looked kind of impressed and was quiet, 'Maybe... maybe this is going to work out' she thought.

Half an hour later Abby, Joe, Olivia and Ava were sitting in the doctors room.

"Okay Miss Anderson please lay down here and lift your shirt up." The nurse instructed her and Abby nodded and did what she was told. She was almost shaking with excitement.

"Oh gosh I am so nervous." She smiled up at Joe and squeezed his hand.

Ava carefully watched the interaction between the young couple who were going to be parents. She had to say, she was proud of her daughter for taking this high risk of being pregnant so young but she was worried that they weren't going to last. Not a lot of couples this age would stay together for the rest of their lives. The only way she saw was an arrange marriage but she couldn't tie them together.

"Okay Abby this is going to be cold." Doctor Thompson told her and poured the gel on her stomach.

Abby only smiled bigger. "I love you." Joe whispered to her before the doctor started.

"Oh..."

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked worriedly and the Doctor smiled.

"I guess there is more than one baby inside your belly."

"What?" Abby was confused.

More than one baby?

"Twins?" Joe asked and Doctor Thompson nodded.

"Seems like it... can you see this here?"

"That's the first baby." She pointed to a little point on the screen.

"And that... that's the brother or sister."

"Wow." Joe smiled at Abby and she smiled back.

"No... no, no this can't be happening, I want my daughter to have an abortion, right now!"

"They can't take care of twins!"

"No! Mom!" Abby and her mom had a glare-battle while the doctor wiped the gel off of Abby's stomach.

"They are my babies!" Abby screamed and Joe grabbed her hand again.

"Babe you need to calm down."

"And you!" Ava pointed at Joe.

"You better stay away from my daughter, I don't want to see you near her again!"

"Mom!" Abby screamed and the doctor asked them to be quiet.

"I want my daughter to have an abortion right this instant."

"Then miss you have to make up another appointment but if you ask me I would talk with your daughter first, not force her to do anything she obviously doesn't want to do."

"You Doctor Thompson have no say in this, she is still underage so I decide what to do here, come on Abby we are leaving." She grabbed her daughters arm and dragged her out of the hospital, with Joe and his Aunt following.

"Mom!"

"Mom stop!"

"Just stop!" She pulled her arm away from her mother in the parking lot and glared at her.

"I am not getting rid of these babies!"

"They are mine and Joe's and I am going to keep them!"

"Abby you are ruining your life!"

" You can't just stop going to school!"

"And?"

" Olivia is a teacher?"

"She can teach me, I don't need school!"

"Your dad and I don't agree with this!"

" No! I will get you an appointment for tom-"

"Miss Anderson, Mr. Edwards." The nurse came running out of the hospital and smiled at the young couple.

"You forgot your ultrasound picture." She handed Joe the picture and he smiled down at it.

"Thank you."

"No problem honey." The nurse smiled at him while Ava rolled her eyes.

"Abby can't you see that he isn't right for you?"

"Look he is flirting with a pathetic nurse!" she said pointing to Joe who was talking with the nurse.

"Mom he was just thanking her and plus the nurse is like 40!"

"What there are a lot of young boys who like older woman!"

"MOM JUST STOP IT, I'm leaving!!"

"Oh no you aren't." she said grabbing her arm

"I'm staying at Joe's."

"I forbid you to see him!!"

"Mrs. Anderson... please." Olivia tried to talk to Abby's mom while the two teenagers were looking at the ultrasound.

"Maybe we all should go home now and we will talk tomorrow."

"No we won't talk." Abby's mom dragged her daughter to the car and made her get inside. Abby smiled a sad smile at Joe and mouthed 'I love you' to him, her boyfriend smiled at her and mouthed it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-So what do you guys think?

-Comment.

-Vote.

-Share.

-Fan me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
489K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
262K 10.2K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
182K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other