Lasting Love (a Fred Weasley...

By WeaselB3e

Riley Wood is Oliver Wood's "little sister" or so that's what everyone at Hogwarts knows her as, however. Ril... More

Rotten Luck
Secrets
Blissful afternoons
The Secret thickens
Classes
They Know Who You Are
Realizations
Young Love
Ferrets
The First Task
The Yule Ball
Curiosity
Birthdays
The Third Task
The days of Summer
Falling yet again
Family affair
Finding Out the Truth
Losing everything
Change
Realizations and sorrow
My confrontation with Umbridge
Down to Business
Christmas time!
End of Year Fun
What makes a ferret cry?
School and Stalking ferrets, how fun
Hogsmeade with Fred
Gate Crashers and Little Girls
Christmas with Oliver and poisonings
End of Sixth year
Frightened and Worried
That Summer
School Days
Fred and Pugs
We should have run
Christmas time
To the Depths of Hell
Hell's Rescue
Aftermath of Hell
Promises
Before the Fight
Battle of Hogwarts
Its All Over
Can't believe it
Hospital Visit
Holding it Together
A Ferret with Nothing
No One
Daydreaming and services
Fred's Mind
Dont break a promise to a Weasley
Letting everything out
Fred's plan
Tosspots
Twins?!
Surprise!
An Offer You Can't Refuse...or Can You?
Wedding Plans
Wedding Day!
Oh, Weddings
Honeymooners
Life
Birthday!
Big Family
To Hogwarts We Go!
Time to Play
Detentions
Ferret Christmas
Merry Christmas
Summer Vacation
Second Year
Third/Fourth Year
Fifth Year
Seventh Year
Lasting Love

First Day at Hogwarts...What joy

10.1K 224 43
By WeaselB3e

So how ya likin' the story?? Please comment and let me know your thoughts! ^_^

Enjoy!

~*~*~

We were standing on the platform, the train emitting its steam all across the platform, everywhere I looked I noticed the stares of everyone. Then the platinum blonde hair was standing besides me, I looked up into the steel grey eyes of Lucius Malfoy as he glared at me.

"Well, well, well...if it isn't Samantha Daxton. How are you doing lately?" He sneered at me.

I stood up straighter, "that's not my name."

Lucius stood taller and spat on the floor in front of me, I jumped, glaring at him as he leaned in close. "It doesn't matter what you call yourself because either way you look at it, you are nothing more than a filthy blood traitor just like your mother."

"My mother was a good person!" I spat back.

I saw the glint in his eye as he smirked, "do you even know why your mother left your father?" he didn't wait for an answer as he laughed, "she fell for a muggle."

"She left because my father was a monster, Mr. Malfoy." I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of reprimanding my manners as well as my family.

He spat in my face this time, I felt a hand on my shoulder—I looked up and saw Mr. Weasley standing beside me. "You're just a filthy blood traitor like your mother, Samantha," Lucius sneered. Mr.Weasley's grip tightened on my shoulder, I felt his nails dig into my clavicle and I tried not to gasp in pain.

He began to walk away but then he looked back at me, "if it makes you feel any better. I'm positive you'll be seeing your parents soon enough."

I practically lunged at the man but Mr. Weasley was too quick for me and I felt his arm go around my waist, Lucius just laughed until I spat back at him. He pulled out his wand and was inches from my face now, "how dare you."

He backed away and slapped my face, I looked behind him and saw Narcissa and Draco with shocked expressions on their faces. I caught Narcissa's eye and she mouthed that she was sorry while Draco did not meet my gaze. I let myself be carried away to a compartment far away from the scene, the Weasleys hugged me tightly and Mr. Weasley smiled.

"I'm proud of you," he whispered as he hugged me before the train left. "Stay out of trouble."

****

You can do this, no one here reads the Prophet, I'll be alright! I repeated this to myself as I held onto Harry and Ron's hands, stepping into the Great Hall, I stopped, frozen in one spot as I stared at the oak doors. Ron and Harry both gave me understanding looks but Ron was the one who took the step forward and pulled me along, I followed his lead and walked towards the Gryffindor table—Almost on instinct every student stopped talking and their eyes rested on us. I sighed quietly as Harry's grip tightened comfortingly and I sped up the pace towards the table, when we sat down the one thing I noticed was the slight distance everyone had put between the three of us.

"Just like old times eh?" I joked as I smiled at Harry.

Harry looked down at his food and gave a curt nod, I smirked as Fred and George sat with us—Fred grabbed my hand from across the table and whispered that it would be alright as Dumbledore came to the stage and began his start of term speech.

Then Umbridge got up, thank god the food hadn't arrived yet—if it had I think everyone would've thrown up their dinner just from looking at the toad dressed in pink before us.

"What does it mean?" Ron muttered.

Hermione sighed, "honestly don't you listen? She means that the Ministry is interfering at Hogwarts."

I nodded in agreement and glanced over to where Draco sat, we locked eyes and I sighed. He shook his head and mouthed something that looked like we're going to talk later. I nodded to him just as the food appeared and we tucked in, I kept my eyes on my plate as I felt every eye on me; I sighed in defeat. This year was already at a brilliant start I muttered to myself bitterly.

"Ready to go to the common room love?" Fred asked me as we stood to leave.

"I'll meet you up there," I smiled as I walked off towards Draco.

Draco nodded in greeting, "Walk with me." He stated and I followed him as we led first years to his common room, we walked in silence—Draco only giving directions to the first years.

"What did you want?" I said after we showed the first years where to go and give them the password which—surprise, surprise, was pureblood.

"You broke your promise."

I sighed, "so you knew they were going to die?!" I punched his arm as hard as I could, "also thanks for standing up to your father for me back there."

Draco shook his head slowly as we walked up the revolving stairs, "not exactly. All I knew was that something bad was being planned involving your home. I apologize for that, I truly didn't expect that to happen on the platform."

I nodded and stopped to face him, "do you think that they would've killed me as well?"

Draco rubbed his neck, "that's why I tried to stop you from going home. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew your father was being targeted at the very least."

I smiled darkly, "they almost succeeded."

"What?"

"I was hit by a bad spell and got pretty banged up, Snape and Mrs. Weasley had to take care of my wounds."

"I'm glad you're alright."

"Aw, look at my little Draco growing up and expressing feelings!" I grabbed his cheeks as he tried to pull away, he took a few steps away and began batting away my attempts at his cheeks.

"I assume that Weasley knows now?" Draco asked after he aggressively slapped my hands.

I nodded with a big grin on my face.

"Weird how he's alright with that," Draco smirked.

I frowned, "don't ruin my happiness."

Draco chuckled lightly and took a deep breath, "just be careful alright? I don't know what will happen but...I'm positive you're in danger."

"I'll be alright," I gave a reassuring smile, after that we parted ways.

I reached the portrait hole just as Harry did, together we walked into the common room that was just buzzing with chatter but quickly died when we walked in.

*Harry's POV*

I grabbed Riley's hand comfortingly as every eye in the room was on us, we slowly walked towards the stars when I saw Dean and Seamus seated nearby.

"Dean, Seamus you two have a good holiday?" I asked politely.

Seamus was glaring at us as Dean nodded politely, "alright. Better than Seamus' anyway," Dean smiled back as Seamus stood up, "me mum didn't want me to come back this year."

I sighed in exasperation, "and why's that?"

"Let me think...because of you." Seamus turned his attention to Riley, "and her."

I flinched as he glared at us, "I haven't done a thing."

"No one was there the night Cedric was killed," Seamus stated staring at me. "And to think, Dumbledore letting the blood of a bloodthirsty death eater in our tower. You should go join the Slytherins."

"Well, then maybe you should read the paper like your stupid mother," I retorted as I felt my hand get crushed in Riley's fury as she stepped forward. Riley pulled out her wand and pointed it at Seamus, calculating her move, but Ron appeared before RIley could do anything. "what's going on?"

"They're mad is what's going on!" Seamus shouted. "Do you believe them and all the rubbish they're saying in the Prophet?"

"Rubbish?! Rubbish?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT LOSING MY MOTHER WAS ALL RUBBISH?!" Riley had been dead silent a moment ago, but her scream echoed around the room, trying to get at Seamus but Fred and George appeared and quickly restrained her. "I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THAT FINNIGAN! HOW DARE YOU STAND THERE AND SAY MY MOTHER'S MURDER WAS RUBBISH. I'LL MURDER YOU."

"That's not helping your case, love," Fred hissed lowly in the silent room. The twins struggled to restrain Riley as she screamed and writhed against their arms.

Ron glanced at us and nodded, "Yeah I do. And if anyone has a problem with Riley and Harry I'll give you detentions."

"LET ME GO!" Riley was thrashing against the twin's grip like a lunatic as Seamus stood watching.

I left the scene, not wanting to watch the blood bath that would soon commence.

"Come on mate, its only Seamus," Ron stated.

I nodded and tried to control my anger.

"Want to play a game of wizard's chess?"

I shook my head.

"I'll leave you alone then," and the door quickly shut and I was left with my thoughts.

The next morning I woke up before Ron and walked down stairs to the common room hoping no one was up yet but I saw light pink hair sitting in front of the fire.

"Morning Riley," I whispered.

She looked up at me and I could tell that she was crying, "Morning Harry."

I sat next to her and put my arms around her, "it'll be alright."

Riley laughed, "you know. I thought that I'd finally beaten people telling me to leave this house...but....here I am, being told to get out. But this time its unanimous."

"I think you should stay."

Riley smiled and sniffed, "thanks Harry...but the snakes say differently."

I looked at her for a moment and Riley sniffed as she pulled out a rather big jar that had two snakes slithering around inside it, "I found them in my bed....I'm going to either let them out on the grounds or during some class to scare people or convince them to eat someone," Riley shrugged, "Whichever comes first....maybe you can help me get them to eat someone?"

I put my arm around her as she put the jar away, "Let's go eat shall we?"

~*~*~

So I think for another upload at least five votes/comments? I think thats reasonable, dont you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 338 20
A young girl who has been best friends with the Weasleys since before their first year at Hogwarts suddenly finds that she is falling for George. How...
246K 6.2K 20
Clarice Amelia Potter, Harry Potter's elder sister, the adopted daughter of the Malfoys, and the legendary "Slytherin Quidditch Captain," finds love...
96.1K 2.7K 53
this is about riley weasley and her life at hogwarts as ron's twin sister. a.n. i wrote this when i was 14 and it's not great but i unpublished it a...
254K 6.2K 62
Who the bloody hell is Kathy Wood? Well, everyone knows her brothers crazy obsession with quidditch. But, who knows her? (FRED WEASLEY) {L I N K...