Aftermath of Hell

Hey awesome reader! Before you read this new chapter I would like to say thank you for reading AND it would be totally amazing if you could go and check out another fanfic written by idamariekaas called Last Chance! its a great Draco/Hermione fan fic and I love it sooo much and I really think you would like it! so if you get the chance, go check it out will ya? ;) Thanks!

Please Enjoy!

~*~**~

*Fred's POV*

Still not able to leave without someone by my side, I stayed mainly by George's side who tried to keep my mind off Riley. He'd try to make me help think of new products we could try and produce at the shop when it was reopened, I was grateful for his help in this but I still felt like I had lost something so valuable that nothing would ever fix it. George even went so far as to take my necklace from me one night, I didn't confront him about it though, I knew he only meant to help. But my neck felt bare without it, my heart felt exposed without that simple pendant hanging from my neck.

"Do you think I can have my necklace back?" I whispered to George as we played chess one evening.

George studied me for a moment and reached into his pocket and handed it to me, "sorry...I just thought it might help by not having a constant reminder."

"No, no I understand," I nodded and gave him a slight smile as my queen took one of his knights. "Thanks—"

"Don't worry about it, Freddie," George smiled at me.

"Do you think she's alright?"

George was silent as he glanced around the empty kitchen, "they found her actually." My breath caught and my neck cracked as I looked up at him in an instant, "Riley showed up with Harry and the others."

"Where is she? How do you even know?" I whispered.

George gave me a smirk, "come on mate. I'm George Weasley, master of mayhem, did you really think I was just going to sit around and not spy on Order meetings?"

"Alright, then where is she?"

"That I actually don't know but I have a feeling that Riley's at Shell Cottage or else Bill wouldn't have shown up delivering the news."

"I don't understand..."

George leaned in and looked over my shoulder towards the kitchen door, "Bill was the one who showed up and said that Riley and the others had shown up...in my opinion I would've thought that someone else would've informed everyone but he came running into their meeting and shouted that they're alright."

I fell silent as I let the information sink in, "we'll just have to go—"

"No, Fred. Just leave it alone, Riley is safe and we should keep it that way." George looked at me and sighed, "but you're already devising some form of plan. Aren't you?"

"I'm not just another pretty face mate," I smirked at him.

"Come on Freddie, it's been two days that you haven't been watched. Don't make mum and dad go back on that...it's not fun having to babysit your own brother."

"I swear I'll be alright, just trust me," I smiled.

George groaned as he leaned back into his seat and his queen took mine, "I'm going to bed. If I find out that you went and got yourself killed please don't haunt me, I'll tell you I told you so constantly."

I nodded as George left, I walked to the front door just to get some air when I bumped into Bill, he looked at me in surprise as he shut the door behind him.