Blissful afternoons

*Fred's POV* 

            The wind whooshed through my hair as I sped faster towards our destination, Riley's arms tightened their grip around my waist and I smiled as my chest swelled with joy. When the sparkling water came into view I slowed down and hovered over the water as Riley's grip loosened and I looked around at the beautiful scenery before us.

                "How did you find this place?" Riley asked gleefully taking in the scenery.

                I shrugged, "George and I were flying one day and I saw it. sure is lovely isn't it?"

                I flew to the edge of the water and we dismounted the broom together, I laid out the blanket and we sat down, looking at the water as the sun blazed above us. We didn't say a word as we sat there looking at the glistening water and eatting the grapes I had gotten, as Riley moved closer to me I reached into the basket and pulled out a glass flower and shifted so I was facing her.

                Riley's eyes widened as she took in the flower and waited for me to explain, "I've been working on something for the joke shop. You see, this is a attraction flower, it shows the holder's true feelings to someone else when two people are touching it. The way it works is that two people place their hands on it and it changes colors, the color is based on a scale that indicates how the two people feel towards each other. It's still a work in progress, but..." I moved closer to Riley, placing the flower in her palms before placing my hands underneath them. "if you hold it like this. You can see how the person feels about you."

                I watched Riley's cheeks flush as the once clear flower began to change into a rainbow of colors, I smirked as she pulled it closer watching it change, "what does it mean if it does that?" She locked eyes with me and I stared back into the green orbs.

               "it means that both of us adore each other very much."

                I laughed as Riley's cheeks flushed a deeper red and she dropped her gaze and began stuttering, "I don't know what you're talking about."

                I cupped my hand under her chin and leaned in, "is that so?" I smirked, I watched her eyes get wider and I leaned in and kissed her. I gently leaned in, letting her move away if she desired. I felt her move closer and place her arms around my neck as I placed my hands around her waist, when we broke apart she wouldn't look me in the eye and her face was cherry red.

                "Are you nervous?" I whispered.

                Riley looked at me and nodded, "a little."

                I pulled her into a hug and held her tightly, "I wouldn't hurt you."

                Riley nodded and gave a slight smile, "is this why we're here?"

                I shrugged as I stood up and took off my shirt, "I had another idea as well."

                Riley laughed as I took off towards the water and jumped in, the lake felt nice in the summer heat. I turned to Riley and wavered her in, "I don't have a suit!" she called.

                I shrugged, "your underwear works too!"

                I could tell from here that her face was getting even redder as she looked at her feet, "you're not scared are you?"

                Her jaw set as she glared at me, "oh come on! I dare you to come in here."

                I had her now as she stood up, I turned around in order to make her feel better and soon I heard a splash and she was smirking next to me in a black laced bra and what I could only assume were black panties. "That's what I thought," I teased.