Lasting Love

*Riley's POV*

"I'll write the second I make it to Uncle Oliver's."

"Don't drive him up a wall," I hugged my son tightly and smiled. "You'll be safe right?"

"Of course, I'm not even going to be on the team, I'm just helping take care of the equipment," Oliver shrugged slightly.

"You'll get a position over time," Fred said from beside me.

Oliver nodded as he picked up his suitcase and rucksack, he looked nervous but he smiled none the less, "I'll write all the time."

"Visit too," Fred nodded.

"Yeah, I will," Oliver smiled. He looked over his shoulder at the door as Oliver Wood appeared, wearing a sweater with two broomsticks on it.

"Ready to go, Ollie?" Oliver smiled. Oliver looked slightly hesitant but he nodded and gave one last fleeting smile before stepping closer to his uncle.

"Don't worry, he's in good hands," Wood smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Take care you two," Fred and I waved as they both walked out of the house.

"Well, there goes one of our children," I muttered into Fred's side as he hugged me tightly.

"We still have Natalie when Maryann returns to school," Fred reminded me.

I nodded, "but I think Natalie is getting a flat with Samantha in a few months."

"Then it'll just be the two of us here," Fred chuckled. "Unless you have a problem with that."

I hugged him tightly as he lifted my chin up, "no problems with that at all."

Fred grinned and kissed me gently, "I love you, Rye."

"Yuck! Can you at least wait until we're asleep?" I rolled my eyes as Natalie walked through the living room, shrugging on her green jacket I'd gotten for her, "I guess Oliver left?"

"You did say your goodbyes, didn't you?" I questioned.

"Yes," Natalie nodded as she smiled, "I'll be back. Victorie and Dominique asked to go dress shopping."

I hugged her slightly before she turned to Fred, giving him a hug before she left. Fred's arms wrapped around my waist securely, I looked up at him and grinned. "It's been what...twenty one years of us being together? Don't you ever get tired of me?"

Fred chuckled slightly, "Like I've told you a million times before, I will love you until the end of time." He stroked my cheek slightly and kissed me gently.

"I was thinking, if Natalie is gone and Mary can fend for herself, how about a trip?"

"To where?" I laughed as Fred's hands wove through my hair gently.

"I was thinking...how about the sandy beaches of Australia...or Hawaii or to New York to see some shows?" Fred rattled of a list of places.

"A beach trip sounds nice," I grinned.

"It does if you come swimming with me," Fred winked, his fingers twirled a few of my strands suggestively.

My face flushed slightly as Fred kissed my neck very slightly before picking me up in his arms.

"We can't!" I squealed as Fred carried me up to our room.

"Why not? Natalie will be gone for hours and Maryann is with her friends until we go and pick her up," Fred said matter of factually as he placed me on the bed. "We have the house to ourselves for a few hours."