Life With the Crawford Boys

By sadbutfabulous

Eight gorgeous boys and one girl living together in the same house. It'd probably be heaven to most girls, bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's message *Not a Chapter*
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
*PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE**
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

3.6K 53 20
By sadbutfabulous

Chapter 18

   My words were caught in my throat and my breathing got sharper. My parents cruise ship could not have gone missing in the Bermuda Triangle! You would’ve thought that from past experiences of ships going missing, people would’ve stopped going into the Bermuda Triangle, but no. That dumb sailor took my parents into there and lost them!

   “How do you know?” I managed to ask through a thick, raspy voice. How did he know? I wasn’t informed of this…

   “I overheard my parents and I thought they told you-,” Dylan trailed off.

   I shook my head lightly and I felt myself become dizzy. I was feeling sick. My stomach was chewing on my flesh and there was this horrible ringing in my ears and my vision was blurry. I tried to calm myself down by telling myself that they were only missing, they didn’t die yet and there’s still a possibility of finding them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

   I awoke to complete and utter white walls and the dingy smell of the hospital. I snapped open my eyes fully and observed the scenery around me. The whole Crawford family was seated down with worry-filled eyes.

   “Why’d you tell her on such a short notice?” Paisley scowled at Dylan.

   “I thought she already knew and how would I know that she would pass out?”

   Paisley shook her head and turned towards me and immediately shot up from her seat when she saw me with my eyes open.

   “Adel! Adel, honey! Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything? Why’d you pass out? Do you need a nurse?” Paisley called out an array of questions which made my head hurt even more than it already was.

   “Mom, chill,” I heard Reese call out from where he was seated.

   “Right, right. Sorry, it’s just; I’m so sorry Adel!” Paisley called out while crossing her arms and putting all of her weight on one foot.

“Um, don’t worry Paisley…” I said with a nervous laughter that filled the hospital room.

Paisley turned around to face her husband and said, “Simon, call the nurse, she’s awake.” She then immediately snapped her head around to face me.

“So can you tell me what’s up?” I asked unsure of why I was at the hospital. I know I passed out, but I don’t even remember why.

She raised an eyebrow anxiously, “You don’t remember?” 

I shrugged and looked at her in confusion. She sighed and started to speak. Every word she spoke was drenched with sympathy. “You’re parents cruise ship went missing when they entered the Bermuda Triangle. I’m so sorry! I know it feels horrible.”

Everything came back to me now. I had passed out upon hearing about my parents going missing. I shifted uncomfortably when Simon walked back into the room with a petite nurse following right behind him. She immediately came up to me and started checking if everything was okay.

I was staring anywhere but the nurse and my gaze soon traveled to Nick’s. His green/blue eyes were piercing into mine and they almost had the look of pity. Well I didn’t need that ass’s pity, he could go die in a hole.

I diverted my gaze towards another Crawford boy, Reese’s. He was staring at me with his eyes filled with worry. Even though he had on a smirk, I could still tell that he actually felt bad for him. Hah. Who knew that Reese actually had feelings?

“Okay, she’s all set to go, but you should keep an eye out for her. She’s pretty weak. If I were you, I would keep her at home for a few days so she doesn’t faint unexpectedly at school or anything. When you get home, make sure you give her some Advil, it takes care of the job.” The nurse announced in a loud, high pitched voice.

“Thanks, now can I go?” I said, irritated.

“Sure, hun!” She cheered, no catching the obvious tone of boredom and irritation.

Reese started laughing and I gave him a death glare from the corner of my eye.

I got out of the bed and packed myself into my regular clothing and started to leave the hospital with the Crawford’s.

“Okay, so since we only brought two cars here, Adel you can go in Nick’s car and the rest of us will go in my van,” Paisley announced. My eyes widened and before I could stop myself I started begging, “No, no, no! Please can I trade with someone?”

“Don’t be silly,” Paisley said while poking my nose, and then she continued, “It’s a short ride, and Nicky’s nice.”

I smiled at her sweetly. Nick, nice? Funny story.

   “Fine, fine I’ll go with him,” I said in a bored tone. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nick smirk. Yeah, smirk all you want jerk.

   We were out of the hospital in a blur and pretty soon, I found myself seated in the passenger seat of Nick’s BMW. He started driving and the whole time we were silent, but when we neared his home he started to talk.

   “You’re quite the actor aren’t you?” Nick questioned.

   “Excuse me?” I snapped.

   “Purposefully fainting to fall into my brother’s arms?” Nick said with a heartless laugh.

   “What? How did I ‘purposefully’ faint?” I questioned with a serious, but irritated voice. He shrugged carelessly.

   “Look Nick,” I started, now fully aggravated. “My parents are missing, I’m living in a house I don’t even want to, and you accuse me of ‘purposefully falling into your brother’s arms?’” I continued. I was trying to keep my cool, but Nick destroyed it, before I knew it, I started screaming. “Well I’m not! I’m fucking not! Do you really think that I wanted to leave everyone and everything in Phoenix and come here just to be treated this badly by you? Huh? Well I wasn’t! Since my parents are gone now, I hope I get shipped off to Phoenix so that you can live your life peacefully!”

   After my explosion, I was breathing heavily and my heart was thumping loudly. It felt good to let go of everything I was keeping inside. “The reason I even went to your brother was because of you. I wanted to know what I could do so you would stop being such an ass. He told me that my parents went missing so before I knew it, I fainted. I don’t think you can fake a faint,” I said in a calm voice that made me sound like a serial killer.

   His expression on me softened but he still had on that, ‘I’m a badass’ look. “Well, since you asked so nicely, I’ll tell you what you can do for me to stop being such an ass,” Nick said with a hint of amusement in his voice. “You can leave my house.”

   I stared at him for a few short seconds, before he started to say, “I know I’m sexy but you don’t gotta drool.” He smirked and parked his car on the driveway and left me in the car, hurt and angry as ever.

   I barged into the house and went straight to Paisley who was sitting on her couch comfortably in a light blue robe, reading a magazine, while hugging her knees.

   “So when do I leave for Phoenix?” I demanded. Nick was still in the living room, but he was sipping on some milk in a cup that was left on the coffee table.

   “What?” Paisley questioned, looking up from the magazine.

   “When do I leave for Phoenix?”

   She looked at me with a confused expression then said ten words that I never wanted to hear. “Oh hun, you’re not going to Phoenix. You’re living here.”

   Oh hell no!

************************************************************************

Nick's an ass, he shud go fall down a well, just like the rest of America who didn;t vote for Colton Dixon on American Idol. He's freaking off the show!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm so saadd!!!

Ugh, now I'm all for Phillip Phillips, he's kinda cute and he;s funny, remember, "What's yo number? Do you daddy let you date?" Lmfao that was funny.

Ugh I'm superrrrrr sadd!!

I went on a field trip today... We were hanging out downtown and filming stuff for this little video we're doing about how special Chicago is. Oh, and I was searching for a girl for one of my friends and we wud be pointing out old, ugly, fat people to eachother. It was funny.

We were filming at Navy Pier and there was this woman janitor who was giving Ismet, the boy, flirty looks.... We screamed "Pedophile!" at her LMFAO.  

Also, whenever me and my friends wud see a grup of teenage girls, we wud be pointing at him and be like, "HE'S SINGLEEE!!"

It was pretty fun Lol....

Also we had some little kids go on the trip with us so they cud be in the vid and it would supposedly look cute, and they were all so snappy... man they were PMSing, even though they were little.

I ate a hotdoggg!! Chicagooo style! If you don't live in the windy city, you may not know that in the Chicago style hotdog, you can't have any ketchup LMFAO.

Okay, well syanara!

Ohhh, remember... COMMANTE!!!

Going Under by Evanescence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...