Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 19

138 6 0
By caselovesoned

~Harry's POV~

There are so many things about Annabel, that I just can't get enough of. The way she gets so concentrated and excited about literature books, the way she was so interested in a house, the way her eyes sparkled when she saw something amazing, and the list goes on and on. I watched as she looked at the colored sky, so intrigued. Her eyelashes were long, and her skin was so perfect. I examined her, and took it all in, remembering every little detail about her. I stared at her slightly parted lips, as she looked at the scenery, remembering how those felt on mine. I longed for the feeling of her soft lips again, the taste of sweetness on her tongue, and I couldn't hold it in. She was so beautiful. The kiss was like no other. I could feel the passion, and she sent electricity through my body. I wanted to take it further, but I didn't want it to seem like I was taking advantage of her. Shit, what was I turning into? And then I went and quoted her favorite song. How cheesy was that? Fuck, I made a complete fool of myself. Or did I? I felt her mouth creep into a smile, as she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"That was incredibly sweet, Harry." I breathed a sigh of relief as we made our way back into my room, and down the stairs. We settled onto the living room couch, and turned on the tv.

"Harry?" She asked after a couple of minutes. I looked over at her. "Where do we stand right now?" I heard stress in her voice, that I didn't mean to cause.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, sometimes we go without talking, and we act like friends, but we both know we have something more then that." She explained.

"I don't know," I sighed. I brought a hand up to my hair, and ran my fingers through it. "I guess we're more than friends, but I don't know." I responded. She stayed silent, and stared at the tv. "Come here," I spoke. She looked at me, and scooched closer. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into my chest. She nuzzled her head into my neck, as I kissed her gently on her forehead.

"Tell me some things about you?" She spoke, her voice soft, and calm.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Tell me about your father." I immediately tensed up, and clenched my jaw.

"Anything but that. Ask a different question." I answered.

"But I want to know-"

"Annabel, not now." I interrupted, closing my eyes. She stayed silent, and the only sound that filled the tense atmosphere was the murmuring of the tv. I heard her swallow, as she shifted nervously. A ring of a phone broke the position that we were in, as she stood to grab it.

"Hello?" I watched as she spoke.

"Yeah... Okay... Love you too, bye." She clicked the off button, and looked at me. "Well that was my mom, I need to go." She explained. I nodded, and pushed myself up off the couch. I headed to the front door, and grabbed my keys on the way. The car ride was yet, another awkward one. I feel bad for snapping at her like that, but it was a touchy subject for me. I was sensitive to the word 'father.' She stayed silent the whole time, obviously hurt that I responded the way I did. I was harsh, but it wasn't an easy thing to talk about. I drove her to the parking lot of Steak n' Shake, which was almost vacant, except for 3 cars.

"Thanks, Harry." She responded, fumbling quickly to open the door.

"Wait," I grabbed her arm, and she turned to look at me, her eyes glistening with tears. "Annabel, I'm sorry." I sighed. I felt her relax a bit. "My father is a really hard thing for me to talk about. I'm not ready to reveal such a huge thing. I'm sorry." I looked into her eyes.

"I understand, thank you Harry. For an amazing night." She smiled, exiting the car. I forced a smile back, even though I felt extremely idiotic. I watched as she made her way to her car, and I made sure she drove away safely, before heading back to my own home.

_____________________

~Annabel's POV~

It's like there was 2 sides of Harry. An extremely sweet, sensitive side, and one that was rough, and uninterested in anything. I admit, I may have asked the wrong question, and I shouldn't have insisted on the answer, but I didn't want Harry to be so secretive and closed off. And he didn't have to be so harsh about it. I'm so glad Josh called when he did. He told me mom was looking for me, and she was getting worried. Couldn't she understand that I was 19? I was close to becoming an adult, and if I wasn't home by at least 7 PM, she'd call a search party to look for me. And of course, I lied and said it was my mother, to Harry. Why? I don't know, I thought Harry would've asked for my brother's name, and he may have recognized it from the hospital. The car ride couldn't have gotten anymore awkward. The radio wasn't even on, and none of us dared to move a muscle. I made my way home safely, thinking about this day, and the kiss, and his apology. Even though Harry acted this way, I felt the need to get into his life more. I wanted to be with him. I think I've known that before, I just now realized that it was true. And the way he quoted All Of Me, made me want to throw my arms around him, and hug him to death.

You're my end and my beginning...

But what did he mean when he said it? What was his interpretation of it? So many thoughts, and only one mind. All of these wonders, and questions that filled my brain probably wasn't the best for it. I found myself having constant headaches, just thinking about many different things. Mainly all about Harry, but it was all worth it to me.

I turned off the car, and sat for a couple of seconds longer, before walking into the house. Looking around, I gently closed the front door, quietly walked into the kitchen, and set down my bag, and keys. That's odd. There was no one there. Someone was usually always waiting for me when I came back home.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Annabel?" I heard a voice. I walked into the living room, and found Josh sitting on the couch.

"Hey, where is everyone?" I asked. Then, he turned his head around to look at me. It wasn't Josh. I stepped back nervously.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Don't you miss me?" He climbed off of the couch, and made his way towards me. I walked backwards slowly, keeping the distance between our two bodies.

"Where is everyone?" I asked louder.

"Don't worry about them right now, it's just you and me." My back hit a wall, and I was trapped. His chest touched mine, as he hovered over me, with his tall figure. "I've definitely missed you, Ann." He whispered. I turned my face away, as he touched my cheeks.

"Please stop." I begged. I felt hot tears running down my cheeks as he grabbed my wrists and pinned them against the wall.

"I'm going to enjoy this," He snickered in my ear, as he began roughly sucking my neck. I didn't have any strength in me to push him off, or get out of his grasp. My wrists were starting to get sore, and I knew there would be bruises there later. I softly sobbed, as he planted disgusting kisses on my jawline.

"Get off of her. Now." I looked to the left of me. There stood Harry, with an angry and serious expression on his face. Will let go of my wrists, and turned his body towards Harry.

"Who the fuck are you?" Will shouted.

"Doesn't matter. Get away from her." Harry growled. I can see his fists clench, and his body tense up as he spoke.

"Oh yeah? And what if I don't?" Will teased.

"Just step away from her."

"Chill the fuck out dude, we can both have some fun with her. She's a bitch anyways, isn't that right Annabel?" Will turned to look at me, with a smirk on his face. Right when he turned his face away from me, to look at Harry, his face clashed with his fist.

"Harry!" I screamed. Will was knocked onto the floor, and he kept smashing his fist to Will's face. I stood and wept while watching this whole thing. I tried pulling Harry off, but he wouldn't budge. "Stop, please!" I sobbed, helplessly. Will' face was bloody, and cut. "Harry, you're going to kill him!" I screamed. With that remark, he stood and walked over to me, revealing the damage he had done to his face.

"What the fuck, dude? You're fucked up!" Will yelled, stumbling to the front door. He left the place in a hurry, leaving Harry and I.

"Did he hurt you?" Harry turned to me. I shook my head, too stunned to speak. "Don't cry, you're safe now." Harry spoke in a gentle voice. He wiped my tears away with his thumb, before wrapping me in a warm hug. I could smell the scent of sweet mint, and cologne on his black t-shirt, and it comforted me greatly.

"Thank you," I croaked through tears. He rubbed his hands on my back, and kissed my head. At this point, I wasn't sure of my feelings towards Harry. I was full of mixed emotions, and I wasn't sure if I was scared, or thankful for Harry's arrival. Had he not been here at the right time, Will might've done worse things to me than just kissing me, but the pounding that Harry gave Will wondered if he'd ever hurt a girl, or even me. But at the moment, I was thankful that Harry was the one comforting me, and hugging me. I wouldn't have wanted it to be anyone else.

_____________

~Harry's POV~

I couldn't. I couldn't make the same mistake as last time, and let her get away from me. I left her alone too many times. It took me a while to gain the courage and drive to her house, and when I got there, I waited another 5 minutes to plan out what I was going to say. I approached the door, and knocked softly. But there was no response. Annabel should've been home by now. Something was going on. I pushed the door open, and found it was unlocked. My heart was beating out of my chest, as I thought of the possibilities of where Annabel could be. And then I saw her. Against a wall, with another guy kissing her. It felt like I've been shot. My heart ached at the sight of her with another guy. We had just been getting along fine, before I had to go and snap at her, and she's forgotten about me that quickly. Until I saw her wet cheeks, and red eyes. She was crying. I wasn't going to let that bastard get away with kissing her that easily. I could hear Annabel's sobs and cries, telling me to stop, but I was protective of Annabel. It's like I had an instinctive response to hurt anyone that touched her. I wasn't going to let anyone get near her. Annabel meant something to me now. The kisses that we shared made me feel so alive. It was like everytime I was with her, something inside me made me different. It was a good different, I suppose, but... fuck. I don't know where I'm going with this, but now, with Annabel in my arms, this is a moment I'll never forget, no matter how cheesy it sounds.

____________________________________________

Um can someone help me think of story ideas..? I'm stuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
10.1K 309 34
Love stories aren't always perfect... - (Contains lots of swears and stuff) {plus I wrote this forever ago so it probably has tons of errors}
3.5K 184 20
Harry is in love with Louis. Harry has cancer and is terminal, but his body decides otherwise. -------- I DO NOT own this story. All he credits go to...
103K 3.5K 44
"Maybe tomorrow that goodbye will lead to a new hello, and maybe this time you will fuel the fire in her heart and make her stay." -Robert M. Drake