The Demon King (Otherworld Se...

By gone12456

Lunia Grey has been Nikolai Shizkov's slave for as long as she had remembered. But now she's free. But for ho... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Part 1
Chapter 15- Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 26

1.6K 92 5
By gone12456

I woke up next morning, still sleepy and tired. I was lying on top of Nikolai's body, his cock still inside me after the last bout of sex at dawn. A bit of the curtain pushed aside to shine the sun straight into my eyes. Along with the sun, came the wind.

The cold wind.

So, it was a cold morning. I was not surprised. Yesterday, I had seen the Castle that was situated in the capital of the Demon relm.

It was nothing like I expected it to be. I thought it would be posh and British-like but it was a goth style castle instead. And that made me grin.

A goth style castle with Russian demons. I had so much to ask Nikolai. And after last night we kinda came to a truce. I guess. So, I could ask whatever I wanted.

Nikolai stirred. I turned and got off his body and quickly closed the curtain of the bed so that it was dark-ish again. The I stretched my body and cracked my neck, but suddenly my leg hit something soft and hairy.

"Meooow." And a paw scratched my leg. I rose in a start and looked at the end of the bed.

A white cat with one black ear sat between me and Nikolai. She was snarling at me and snuggling close to Nikolai. I was pretty sure my face was horrified.

What the hell was a cat doing in here with us?

Nikolai suddenly laughed. I turned my head to look at him. "Don't worry. She won't bite. She my mother's pet cat. Mother left her behind." He explained and yawned.

The cat seeing him away climbed his chest, still looking at me. Nikolai stroked her back and sat up to get out of the bed. He pulled a curtain away and I covered my eyes with my arm.

"Don't mind her. I don't. "

"What her name? And why is she staring at me?"

"I don't know her name. I never saw her until mom was leaving. She just put her in my arms and she was gone. And the latter? She stares at everyone. Even the maids who come in to settle stuff and give her whatever shit she eats. Just leave her be." He shrugged and walked out the room towards the corridor leading to the bathroom, leaving me alone with the cat.

I heard a hooting sound and looked towards it.

Shireen the owl sat on a perch high up almost reaching the ceiling. She hooted again, her eyes set nervously on the cat. The cat got off the bed and rushed towards the wall. She tried to climb up but kept slipping down again. Shireen hooted louder as if calling out in distress. But I could clearly see it.

The cat would not reach. She would climb and climb and slip and slip, Nikolai wasn't worried and so he had left without care.

I shrugged and laughed as the cat fell down again. She turned her head quickly to look at me , as if knowing I was laughing at her. She spared the owl one last look and came back onto the bed to sleep like nothing happened.

I shook my head and walked out the room, following the sounds of a shower spraying. Nikolai stood under the shower in the right corner of the bathing room. Yesterday, in my hurry to use the pool, I did not notice the shower.

I smiled to myself as I pushed the curtain aside and invaded Nikolai's space. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed my breast into his back. It was not long before Nikolai was unwrapping my arms and bringing me in front of him. He closed the curtain and looked down at me with unnerving eyes.

Our gazes held and sense of deja vu assaulted my senses but I couldn't quite remember if we had done this before. Nikolai's fingers ran through my wet hair but our gazes never wavered.

I could not explain how I felt. Nikolai's eyes pulled me in, they hypnotised me, I felt warm and fuzzy, I felt loved and cared for, I felt powerful, I felt like I belonged. Nobody had made me feel like that. Nobody had ever...

Suddenly, I felt rough calloused hands hold me down as my body was invaded. I felt painful hunger twist my stomach. I felt a knife digging into my thigh, carving in the words Vel Miorisi.

I closed my eyes and rest my head on Nikolai's chest, breaking the eye contact.

"You felt it ,didn't you?" He asked, after a few moments of silence.

"You felt that bond between us. It's there, Lunia. We're meant to be. You must have felt it yesterday ,too. When you were gone. You must have missed me, you must have yearned for me. Like I did. "

I gave a short burst of laughter for that sentence. "You had to ruin things between us by saying mushy, shit like that right? I thought we came to a truce last night." I said, pushing him away from me and getting out of the shower.

Nikolai followed, closing the valve of the shower. "You can try to deny how much ever you want, Lulu. I know you felt that between us. That warm feeling of belonging. I saw it in your eyes."

"What you saw were drops of water, in your eyes and in mine. There's nothing between us except for good sex. Which I want to keep having and with the direction in which your thoughts are going I don't think we'll be having it anymore. "

"You can't deny me, I'm your husband now."

I laughed again. "By some stupid demon ceremony? Come on, Nikolai, we didn't even care for the ribbon we were told not to cut off. As for the denying stuff. I am denying you, you can rape me if you want then finally you'd have something to compare with your guards in the Twin Hills dungeon. They all took turns, they never had enough of me."

Nikolai growled and surged forward. "You won't talk about other men! Now all you have to satisfy your needs is me. You will forget about your past life."

"Not so easily, Lele. You talk about a bond between us? Where was this magical bond when I was being violated in your dungeons? When I was hungry and sore? When I was being bitten by bugs and ants and all sorts of shit? Where were you and your fuzzy warmth?"

"I did not say fuzzy."

"What?"

"I did not say fuzzy. I only said that it was a warm feeling. That means you feel it. You feel it between us."

I snarled at him. "So I feel it. I feel your stupid bond. And it's unwanted. A hated ,forced feeling. I will never except it. Because it's a bond to my tormenter. I suffered thirty years."

"You weren't the only one suffering! My people suffered too! And I said sorry! I apologised to you, putting my pride behind my back!"

"You wanted to get laid! And if your people suffered then what we're those children doing in the village? You said there had not been children for how-many-ever-the-fuck-years. I saw children with my own eyes! You lied!"

"I didn't lie! Those children are not demons! They're born from demon mothers but they're not! Not a single pureblood demon for twenty years! Their fathers either kill them or send them into the forest to be eaten up by monsters! My people suffered with you."

"But you didn't! I want you to suffer, Nikolai! I want you to feel like how I felt! Alone, cold and lonely. "

We were both breathing hard after vocalising our issues. Suddenly, Nikolai pushed me to the wall and his lips were on mine. My hands immediately went into his wet blonde hair.

We kissed like we were two thirsty people desperate for water. Teeth clashed, lips were bitten, tongues fought. Nikolai's hands squeezed my breasts, I moaned, his tongue pushed mine aside and explored my mouth like last night.

My legs wrapped around Nikolai's narrow waist. "Fuck me." I growled, pulling his head away from mine by his hair.

He gladly did, his hands held my thighs and he penetrated me in one swift thrust. Instantly ,we were kissing again. I closed my eyes when Nikolai looked into them, resisting the bond.

It was there. Every time, we locked gazes. Neither of us knew what it was, and I did not want to accept it, Nikolai's story was different.

Why was he doing this?

Why did he want me to acknowledge the stupid bond?

Ever since I was poisoned Nikolai had been acting different. I almost thought that he had a different motive. But all thoughts vanished when his teeth penetrated skin.

Nikolai drank at my neck. He was a demon. He didn't need the blood but he did it anyway. I knew he wanted me to have my share too but I abstained. I did not want to drink from him....The bond maybe it was because I had drank from Nikolai. I would not risk strengthening it by drinking again.

Nikolai growled when I did not take from him. His thrusts grew more frenzied, rougher. He put his hands on my wrists and pinned them to the wall on either side of my head as he...fucked me.

"Look at me." I heard him whisper.

I kept my eyes closed and moaned as I felt him hit the right spot.

"Look at me." He repeated, his voice bolder.

I tightened my shut lids. He growled in my face. "You will accept this bond between us, my lulu. I will make you accept it. You will drink from me. And you will look into my eyes. Freely and willingly." He promised.

Never. I promised myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2.3K 42
Nikolai floats in the void of nothingness as Lunia fights for her freedom from the people she considered family. Follow Nikolai and Lunia in the sequ...
17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
785 63 32
Tick-Tok, Tick-Tok I'm back. Tick-Tok. And your time is running out. You'll never be the same again. I will ruin you. People call me immortal, b...
2.5K 406 21
Get ready to be swept away into a world where time knows no bounds. Gabriel's solitary existence is turned upside down by a love that defies imaginat...