Pursuit of Happiness (Janoski...

By taliaaa97

Luke and Talia have been bestfriends for years, but will one kiss change everything? What happens when Luke's... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Is this really the end?

Chapter 1

85.5K 500 70
By taliaaa97

All the main characters go to Penola Catholic College, but I've pushed all the Janoskian boys down a year level so Beau is still in school.

Main characters:

Talia and Danielle- 15, Year 10

Luke, Jai, James- 16, Year 10

Skip (Daniel) - 17, Year 11

Beau- 18, Year 12 

Talia’s P.O.V:

It was an average Monday morning, I was sitting in the gym with my friend Danielle waiting for my P.E teacher to arrive. I was texting my bestfriend Luke Brooks, yes he is the guy from the Janoskians. We’ve been bestfriends for about 4 years now and I don’t know where I would be without him. He can get annoying sometimes but I love him to death and he always knows how to make me smile. 

Danielle: So on Friday do you want to have a movie night at my place?

Talia: mmmhmm

Danielle: I’ll get mum to buy us a stack of food, what do you want?

Talia: Sorry, what?

Danielle: Have you been paying attention to anything I’ve said?

Talia: Umm..

Danielle: what have I been talking about?

Talia: All I heard was food, I’m sorry Luke’s been texting me all morning

Danielle: It’s crazy how much time youse spend talking to each other, anyways, what do you think about a movie night?

*teacher walks in*

‘Alright class, run 5 laps around the gym to warm up’

Talia: UGHHHH seriously?

After P.E it was recess and Luke told me to meet him at his locker, on the way there I got some idiots in my class calling me ugly and fat. I act like what they said didn’t phase me, but inside it still hurt a little. I’m not the most beautiful girl in the world, I have dark brown, thick wavy hair with hazel eyes and straight teeth (only because I had braces). I have olive skin but my body isn’t anything special, I wish I was thinner.  When I got to Luke’s locker he was in a pretty shit mood for a Monday morning, I hope nothing terrible had happened.

Talia: why do you look so annoyed?

Luke: Mia keeps harassing me.

Talia: Ugh, tell that bitch to leave you alone.

Luke: I’ve tried so many time, but I swear she doesn’t get the message

Talia: You’re too soft, that’s why you should let me deal with her.

Luke: If I let you handle things, she’d end up in hospital and no, I don’t want that happening

Talia: Seriously, let me talk to her. What harm can it do?

I told Luke to go hang with the boys and I’d catch up with him later because I went to go find Mia. This girl needs stop being so obsessed with Luke and let him live his life. They broke up about a year ago and all she does is stalk him, Luke says he’s not freaked out, but I can tell he’s more scared than he’s letting on.

Talia: Oi Mia.

Mia: What?

Talia: You need to stop harassing Luke and let him get on with his life. Move on, you guys are over. Stop giving him a hard time

Mia: Were meant to be together, I know Luke will realise it soon.

Talia: He’s creeped out by you, give him some space to breathe.

Mia: No, I know he still has feelings for me. I will not give up

Talia: I don’t even know why I bothered to try and talk some sense into you..  

After Recess Danielle and I had double construction with James and Jai. Danielle and Jai have always been good friends, but I sense that she’s starting to develop feelings for him now and I think I might give their relationship a little push forward.

Talia: Oi James, come over here for a sec I need help with the bandsaw

James: You idiot, it’s the easiest machine in the workshop

Talia: YOU idiot, can’t you see what i’m trying to do?

James: OHH yeah, Danielle and Jai aye?

Talia: Now you understand

Danielle’s P.O.V:

It was odd for Talia to need help on the bandsaw, but then I realised that she was trying to get me and Jai alone. I think i’m starting to get feelings for Jai, but I haven’t told Talia yet, although I think she already has a fair idea.

Jai: So what are you up to this weekend?

Danielle: not much, was just gonna have a movie night with Talia what about you?

Jai: Me and the boys are having a gathering at mine on Saturday night, do you want to come?

Danielle: ah, yeah sure. Can Talia come too?

Jai: Sure, I think Luke will probably invite her anyway

On the way home from school, I walked back to Talia’s house with her. She seemed a bit frustrated.

Danielle: Whats up with you? You’ve been acting pretty quiet all day

Talia: Mia’s giving Luke a hard time

Danielle: STILL? Hasn’t this been going on for ages now?

Talia: Yeah,  she’s practically stalking him and it’s getting to him now

Danielle: Have you tried talking to her?

Talia: Yes, but I swear everything I said, went in one ear and out the other

Danielle: Typical, you’ve gotta work out another way to get through to her before she turns into a complete nutcase.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 110 22
Five girls : twins, older sister and two of there best friends meet the Janoskians. When they get stuck with them in the same room for 4 years. What...
22.9K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
9.6K 121 21
Daniel Sahyounie faces problems at school and at home because of his hobby of making videos with his friends as a group called the 'Janoskians'. Dani...
614K 12.1K 56
"And as I started into his eyes, I finally understood the meaning of love..." Her name is Chrissy Clark. After a drastic move from Manchester to Melb...