Riches to Rags (Completed)

By Kiki_21

Zariah McKnight started in the entertainment business at a young age as an actress, now in her early 20's she... More

Zariah
.1.
.2.
author note.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
author note.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
A Word From Kiki...
23.
24.
25.
Characters Q&A
26.
Q&A p.II
27.
28.
29.
30.
Rhyon
Living Single
Sequel?
A story to tell
Please Check it Out!
🚨New story Alert
Part 2?
Choose the next story
Good Meet Bad
Story Promo
Good Meets Bad

13.

1.8K 121 101
By Kiki_21

"No!" "No!" "No! Ugh!" I groaned, becoming frustrated scanning through the clothes in my closet.

"Come in!" I yelled hearing a knock on my door.

"Wasup?" Tre asked leaning against the door frame. " I heard you talking to yoself you good?"

"I'm mad I can't find the right outfit." I sighed, sitting on the seat.

"All these clothes in this big ass closet you can't find a outfit? Just through something on and he done."

"I'm going to be around Deric's friends, I can't just look anyway."

"It shouldn't matter what they say or think, you're with Deric not his friends plus  you're beautiful so whatever you wear looks good so chill." He said scanning through my closet.

"Hm go put this on." He said handing me a  outfit.

I looked at him grabbing the outfit. "Thanks."

"Yep. Now hurry up didn't you say it start at 10 it's 9:45 now and you know how long you take."

"Oh shit." I gasped running toward my bathroom.

"I'll be downstairs." Tre yelled as he walked out of the room.

I quickly took a shower washing my body and lotion down spraying perfume, putting my outfit on. Applying light makeup on my face taking  curler rods from of my hair I  slid my heels on and grabbing my white clutch purse running out of my room and down the stairs.

"Okay I'm ready... How does this look?" I said grabbing his attention from his phone.

Damn...

"I mean you ready to go?"

"Yeah." I smiled walking toward the door.

"Wait." I stopped, grabbed my phone taking a quick picture before walking out behind him.

"Really." He chuckled. "We're already late."

"Okay I'm ready.. I'm ready."

"What's the address?" He asked getting in the drivers seat as I got in the passengers. "1819 North Shore lane."

"Oh, I know that spot." He chuckled.

I sat back in the passenger seat tapping my nail against my phone as he started the car and drove off.

"Dang Zariah you all stiff relax a bit you seem hella nervous."

"It's that obvious ?"

"Yeah."

"Clubs aren't my thing I don't know what to expect."

"I feel you I don't go out like that much unless my homeboys ask me or something but other than I'm either at home or over yo place."

I nodded my head trying to relax as my phone rung bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?"
...

"Yeah, I'm on my way now."

...

"Ight see you in a few."

"Wasup?" Tre asked looking over at me for a second before looking back onto the road.

"He was just wondering where I was he said he'll be outside to meet us."

"Oh Ight." He nodded.

I posted the picture that I took on Instagram. Looking up I noticed we were pulling into the parking lot. I placed my hand over my stomach as  it begun to hurt  I saw the many cars and long line of people wrapped around the club. I got out as Tre stood there with my door opened waiting for me to get out.

"I got it from here playa." Deric said grabbing my hand. "Wasup babygirl."

"Hey." I smiled softly as he opened the door.

People were all over the place dancing talking and doing other things,  music blast loudly throughout the building.

"Come on." He smiled leading the way up the stairs full of mostly guys with a few girls mingled in.

"Aye Chris!" Deric yelled to the guy whose back was toward us.

"Wasup" he nodded.

"This my girl Za- "

"Zariah, I know her she's a good actress I'm a fan of yours. It's nice to meet you." Chris smiled.

"Thank you I'm a fan of yours also."

"Well thank you beautiful." Chris smiled. "If there's anything you want it's on me enjoy."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem beautiful." He winked.

As Deric and Chris talked to each other, I found a empty spot on the couch taking in the environment.

" You didn't tell me you knew Chris Brown."

"You never asked, But aye what do you want to drink?"

"Um a water will be fine ." said, giving him a tight lipped smile.

"Water?" He chuckled "Ight I'll be back" he said before walking down the stairs.

I looked around in search of Tre but he was nowhere to be found, pulling out my phone from my purse. I scanned through contacts stopping at Tre's number.

"Tre💂🏾: " You good?, I got caught up in the crowd. I'll be up there in a few." 10:45pm.

I slid my phone in my purse nodding my head as if he could see. I stood close to the balcony watching as people danced to the music. I pulled the bottom of my skirt down a bit feeling a presence behind my I turned to see Deric standing with a glass.

"Here you go beautiful." Deric smiled handing me the glass.

"Thank you." I smiled back, placing the glass to my lips taking a big gulp.

"Ahhh it burns!" I coughed "what is it? I asked sticking my tongue out fanning it.

"It's just vodka."

"Just vodka? I semi yelled I asked for water not vodka."

"Who drinks water at a club Zariah?"

"Whatever." I waved ignoring him turning to hear commotion behind me.

"Aye Who dis fool?" A big guy in all black asked, pointing toward Tre.

"Her bodyguard let em in Tank." Deric spoke rolling his eyes.

"Ight boss." The guy tank said removing the rope letting Tre  in.

I made my way toward Tre as Deric stood next to Chris talking to him and other guys.

I chuckled to myself looking at  Tre who stood around looking as if he were in a trance,arms and legs out at shoulder length, with his hands in the middle of his groin area.

"You can chill Tre you look so stiff and uptight, relax a bit I understand you take your job seriously but when you with me you can be yourself and still do yo job... Alright?" I smirked.

"Zariah this is my job not a gam- " But I said you can chill so chill Tre if you want me to act high and mighty like most of these celebrities then I will but I don't think you would like me much. So relax big fella." I chuckled hitting his chiseled chest.

I stared up at him as he sighed heavily "yes mama." He smirked loosening up a bit.

"Good im glad you listening I don't wanna have to hurt you." I joked.

I reached into my purse grabbing my lip stick reapplying it to my lips seeing Chris walking towards us. I stared at him he's even more fine in person,

"Chris?" Tre smiled.

"Tre? My nigga was good!" Chris smiled dapping Tre.

"Shit been out here surviving was good wit you?"

"Not shit just making music doing what I love, it's been a minute since i seen you." Chris said.

"Yeah bruh had to get shit done ya know."

"Yeah I know it's crazy  we need to link up doe." Chris said.

I sat back completely lost at what they were talking about but i was to interest in the two fine men conversation.

"Baby?" Deric's yelled out waving me over.

I excused myself from Tre and Chris walking toward Deric who sat on the couch licking a blunt. "Yeah?"

"You enjoying yourself?" Deric smiled grabbing me by my waist pulling me onto his lap.

"Yeah." I nodded "it's Ight." I shrugged.

"See I told you it would be coo, bet you was nervous as hell." He chuckled lighting the blunt.

"Nah I was coo." I chuckled looking around the room.

"Mhm you wanna hit?" He asked removing the Blunt from in between his lips passing it to me. As smoke escaped his mouth.

"Nah I'm okay."

The sound of him sucking his teeth made me roll my eyes. "Zariah when you gone have fun and let go, everybody doing it it's not like it's gone mess up your career or nothing." 

"I don't know how to do it." I shrugged.

"Just put in yo mouth inhale hold it in let it fill ya lungs and release trust me you'll feel better." He smiled handing me the blunt.

I turned to see Tre and Chris still talking to each other, I turned back toward Deric placing the blunt to my lips closing my eyes as I inhaled.

"I can't breath." I said in between coughs I quickly pushed the blunt back toward him as I tried to re gain my composer.

"Hm." He said passing it back toward me.

I gave him a side eye taking it from him and taking an long pull. I let it stay filling my lungs before releasing the smoke as it came from my mouth and nose.

"Yeeeah you bout to get fcked up." Deric laughed.

I closed my eyes laying back on the couch this one felt better than the other, I felt carefree like I was floating no thoughts about paparazzi, my mother anything. I took another pull releasing the smoke keeping my eyes closed.

"Baby? Bae you good?" Deric asked.

"Mhm." I smiled "Real good." I laughed yanking the alcohol bottle from his hand bringing it to my lips drinking it.

I nodded my head to the beat of the music that blasted throughout the club. My head began to nod to the rhythm then my hips began to move. I never danced outside of my house but I was feeling good.

The throwback song 'Ass' by Big Sean played I couldn't help myself I was feeling good and feeling the song. I let my hips do the moving twerking to the beat.

"Ayeee." Deric voice behind me said as I laughed and twerked on him slowly.

.
.
.
.

Trevante

"Bye everybody I love you all!" Zariah yelled out blowing kisses to everybody. "Bye Chris!" Zariah waved.

"Alright Zariah I think it's time for us to go." I told her grabbing her hand as she stood on top of the couch dancing.

"I'm doing 80 in a 60 fck a ticket!" Zariah sung loudly stumbling as she jumped down. She took her white heels of holding them in her hands.

"Zariah Out!" She said loudly dropping her shoes like a microphone stumbling out the building almost falling.

"Haha uh oh!" She laughed as she tumbled out the door. I shook my head grabbing her heels from the floor.

"Hey I'm floating!" She laughed moving her hair from her face as I picked her up placing her over my shoulder.

"Tre I can fly I'm flying... I believe I can flyyyyy!"

"Zariah your not flying, Im carrying you to the car." I chuckled.

"Oh." She said simply.

"Aye tell her Ima check on her later Ight?" Deric said as I nodded, remaining quiet putting her in the car.

"Bye Zaddy!" Zariah yelled out.

"Chill wit that shit all in my ear." I laughed placing the seatbelt over her body.

"Tre." She slurred placing her hand on my face squeezing my cheeks.

"Hm?" I asked moving back from her placing my hand over my nose.

"What my breath stink?" She laughed.

"Yea, smell like straight alcohol."

"Oh my bad." She said as her breath hit my nostrils again.

"But no I was gone say that you cute you can be a model I know people and I can hook you up wit somebody to get that done for you."

"Oh for real?"

"Yeah?"

"Hm I'll ask you when you get sober." I laughed closing the door making my way toward the drivers seat.

Getting in the driver seat I turned the key giving the car life driving  off down the quiet  streets of the city toward her house. The ride towards the house was quiet beside music playing softly and light snores coming from Zariah.

I pulled into the driveway as a loud yawn escaped my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth seeing Zariah moving in her sleep. I  grabbed the key from the ignition  getting out making my way towards Zariah. Unbuckling her seatbelt I slowly slid my hands underneath her  carrying her braidal style as she laid out with her arms out and mouth slightly opened.

Still beautiful..

I carefully walked toward her front door as it opened and her mother stood on the other side in a robe, hair Bonet with her hands on her hips.

Walking past her I made my way toward Zariah room  carefully laying her Down on her bed placing the covers over her. I slowly crept away from her bed heading toward the door.

"Tre can you stay with me?" She mumbled.

"Uh ok?" I said walking to the love sofa on the other side of her room.

"No, I mean lay with me." She said making my scrunch up my face.

"I don't think that's a good idea Z."

" Please, just until I fall asleep then you can leave."

"Ight Zariah, don't get me into any trouble." I chuckled taking my shoes off and jacket pulling the sheets back getting in laying beside her leaving space in between us.

I closed my eyes opening them once I felt her butt on my manhood,She reached around pulling  my arm around her snuggling against me.

"Goodnight Tre."

"Goodnight Zariah."

My bad if I instructed her how to smoke wrong I don't smoke nor go to clubs .

I made up the club address incase somebody try to google it lol

Thoughts?

Getting better or getting worse?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 9.7K 107
𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰...
109 1 26
meet Chrystal,who decides to take a job in a new city. going to a new city means new friends, trying interesting stuff. Brytal, recently divorced and...
1.4K 139 28
Desire of the Soul | On-Going Language: FULL ENGLISH Zaileigh Abby Merindah, 23 years old and currently a college student and soon to graduate. She i...
769 6 27
Nevaeah McKinley is a pop star just like zayn,the only difference is she has an attitude when its needed,they are both madly in love with each other...