The GroupChat✔(Completed)

By CalAshLuciferMikey

Taylor is just an ordinary 14 year old, but what happens when Mark Thomas accidentally adds the wrong number... More

The Wrong Number
2-Dont Freak Out
3-L.A.
4-Justin's Party
5-Telling Our Fans
6-Tour
Thank You
7-Singing On YouNow
8- Finishing Truth or Dare(Short Chapter)
9-Meet an Greet!
Myriam Riley Brooks
Sorry
10-Tay You Have A...
11-Goodbye Old Life, Hello New!
12-Hey...
Thank you!!!! + Face Reveal
13: Jazzy! Tyler! Matt?
14-Mark
Ahhh!!!
15-One Direction Day
16-Oh My God! Hi...
sorry
17-Oh...
18-Its a...
20- The Kids
21- The Kids Part 2
THE SEQUEL
Peep😉
Im Done
R.I.P
SEQUEL NEWS
I Was Tagged

19- Epilogue

209 6 1
By CalAshLuciferMikey

Word Count: 1945
*10 years later* *3rd person view*

Blake and Ariel ended up having 3 kids. After Connor they had another boy and a girl. Connor is 10, going on 11 in October, Dylan just turned 7 in January, and Everleigh is now 4, turning 5 in September. Blake is the now the owner of MagCon, Ariel works for the FBI doing taxes, a stay at home job. Connor Lucas Gray goes by Con, but his crush, Andrea, calls him Luke, Connor is in fifth grade. Dylan Justin Gray goes by Dyl, his crush, Alexis, calls him Dyl Pickle, and he hates it, but he likes her, so he lets it slide, Dylan is in third grade. Everleigh Nicole Gray, goes by Ever, or Leigh, Everleigh is going into kindergarten this year. They are all very happy, and still associate with everyone from YouNow, MagCon, Musically, DigiTour, The Bieber Tour, Vine, and their kids.

Jacob and Luna(Blaze)(I'm sorry, don't hate me) Sartorius had 2 children. Noah Lynn Sartorius is 8 years old, she is in third grade. Her birthday is on November 15, 2019. Noah is a social butterfly, and she love to sing, she one day hopes she can make music, better than her dad. She has listened to Jacob's music, she taunts him about 'Sweatshirt' daily. Noah wants to make everyone happy, and she puts people before herself. Percy Jackson Sartorius was named after the book series 'Percy Jackson', Luna found a love for the books and Jacob had chosen Noah's name so Luna decided on Percy's. Percy was born on February 14, 2027. Percy is 9 months old. He is a very happy baby, he almost never cries, and he smiles when someone kisses his head. Jacob is now a music producer, and he often visits Blake and Ariel. Luna is a stay at home mom, but she often likes to paint. The Sartorius' still talk to their childhood friends.

Zach and Kristen(Hancher) Clayton have 2 kids. Louis Tyler Clayton is 10, and has a twin, Liam Taylor Clayton, they were born on December 28, 2017, they are in fifth grade. Louis is very shy, and he is the type of person to read the book instead of watching the movie, Louis is very responsible. Liam loves to pull pranks, and he and Louis often dress alike to confuse people on who is who. Louis and Liam were named after the One Direction boys. Zach and Kristen often think Louis and Liam should have the others name. Zach is the owner of the YouNow company, along with Kristen. The Clayton's​ often spend time with Taylor, and her family. They still keep in touch with everyone they knew from their younger years. Louis and Liam like to sing.

Mark and Loren(Beach) Thomas have 4 children, three girls and a boy. Heaven is 9, she is in fourth grade, her birthday is May 10, 2018. Heaven is sweet, caring, and she is an art prodigy. Heaven Faith Thomas has been in several art shows, and has won multiple art contests. Heaven cares about her younger siblings more than anyone. Ivy Hope Thomas is 8 years old, she is in third grade, and was born March 6th, 2019. Ivy loves flowers, and wants to be a florist when she grows up. She wishes to have her own flower shop. Ivy loves to garden. Jayla Anna Thomas is 7 years old, she is in second grade, and was born on June 20, 2020. Jayla likes to sing, she takes after Mark with the personality but looks more like Loren. Jayla is a little ray of sunshine, and all she wants is for everyone to be happy. She hates to see people upset, and she wants to be a vet or a singer when she grows up. Jayla loves animals, and cries when she see's animal abuse commercials. Kayden Bryce Thomas is 6 years old, he is in first grade, his birthday is August 8, 2021. Kayden is very shy, and nerdy. Kayden doesn't like to talk a lot unless he knows you well. Kayden wants to be a doctor, or an author. Kayden loves to read, and is very proud of all of his sisters. Mark created an app called 'Vine 2', and it is more popular than Vine ever was. 'Vine 2' is a cross between Vine, Musically, YouNow, and YouTube. Everyone still uses the other apps, but 'Vine 2' is where you can sign into all of them in one app. Loren started working for the 'Apple' company, and she created the design for the iPhone 14. And, they also keep contact with everyone.

Jonas and Lisa(from Lisa and Lena) Bridges just recently got married about 2 years ago. They have triplets on the way, all boys. They're names are Alex James Bridges, Braxton Andrew Bridges, and Chase Lee Bridges. Jonas is the new owner of YouTube. He has added many new features, and he is best friends with the most subscribed person on YouTube, Justin Drew Blake. Lisa still works with her sister on their clothing line, and she can do that at home, with her kids when they come. Lisa is working on Maternity clothing in the clothing line. They keep in touch with everyone.

Nathan and Weston(Koury) Triska are happily married, and have 1 adopted child. Nathan and Weston always had trouble with relationships, and they always had a feeling they were gay. Olive Penelope Triska is 2 years old, and was born on July 7, 2025. She was adopted on October 14, 2025, and is a very happy baby. Her favorite aunt is Taylor, and she loves all of her cousins. Everyone supported Nathan and Weston, and still love them both. Nathan works with Jonas for YouTube. Weston owns Twitter, and is working on a new app called 'Flappy Bird 2.0', in 2018 Flappy Bird was shut down because PewDiePie had reported the creators. In the end PewDiePie quit YouTube, deleted his Chanel, and never got back on social media, because of all the hate.

Justin and Selena(Gomez) Bieber have 2 kids. Taylor supports #Jelena all the way, and she spends a lot of time with Selena and Justin. Jacob Taylor Bieber is 11 years old, he is in sixth grade. Selena had been pregnant but didn't tell Justin so he wouldn't freak out. Jacob likes to be called Jake, and he is an amazing singer. Jacob was born on January 1 2017. Jacob is what everyone calls the 'next Justin Bieber'. Sophie Kendra Bieber is 10 years old, she is in fifth grade. Sophie was born December 25, 2017. Sophie took up art and she did the picture of Jacob's album cover. Sophie wants to be an artist, and wants to be known as an artist, not just for being a Bieber. She took after her aunt, Taylor. Justin is now a music producer, and owns his own shoe line. Selena owns multiple Starbucks, and is also a music producer.

Jackson and Kylie(Jenner) Bieber have 1 child, and are hoping to have more. Jace Alexander Bieber is 4 years old, and was born on April 21, 2023. Jace loves to listen to music, and he giggles a lot. Jace is very bubbly, and loves the beach. Jackson still sings, and has done many songs with Taylor and Justin. Kylie made over 50 million dollars on her Kylie Jenner Lip Kit, so now she is just a stay at home mom. Whenever Jackson tours he brings his family with him.

Jazzy and Tyler Bieber are both still single. Jazzy is in her third year at collage and is 21. Tyler is a senior in highschool and he is 18. Tyler is in to photography. Jazzy loves to draw, so Tyler would take a picture of something and Jazzy would draw it.

Shawn and Taylor(Bieber) Mendes have 5 children. Luke Calum Mendes is 10 years old, he is in sixth grade, and was born on December 10, 2017. Luke was named after his mom's close friends Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood. He has their personality, and loves to sing. Thanks to Shawn and Taylor, he has an angelic voice. Luke spends his days creating YouTube videos, and he likes to do covers of his mom's, dad's, and 5SOS's songs. Micheal Ashton Mendes is 9, he is in fifth grade, and was born on September 28, 2018. Micheal was also named after 5SOS members, and just like Luke, he loves to sing. He makes covers with Luke on YouTube. Both of the boys can play guitar, drums, and bass. Luke loves to listen to Nirvana, and definitely hangs out with Luke Hemmings way to much. Micheal loves MCR, Guns N Roses, Nirvana, and Metallica. Micheal likes to dye his hair thanks to Micheal Clifford. Jazmine Riley Nicole Mendes is 7, is in third grade, and was born July 4, 2020. Jazmine is cheery, sweet, loud, and caring. Jazmine is what you would call a Firework. Bright and colorful. Jazmine likes to draw, and write stories. Alyson Paige Ryan Mendes is 6, is in first grade, and was born on October 16, 2021. Alyson is shy and she doesn't talk unless you're her siblings or parents. Her favorite uncle is Calum, but she spends more time with Shawn's sister, her aunt, Aaliyah. Ross Peter James Mendes is 1 year old, and was born on March 1, 2026. Ross and his uncle Justin get along very well. Ross laughs a lot, and hardly ever cries. Ross is starting to walk, and he will probably make you smile. Ross is more close to his mom than his dad. Ross likes it when his mom and dad sing to him. Shawn and Taylor still sing, and they are now an official duet. They still love to tour, and they take lots of family vacations. They always try to spend as much time with their kids as they can. They are the owners of Instagram, and Snapchat.

*Ariel and Blake*

No family is perfect...we argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, family is family...the love will always be there.

*Jacob and Luna*

I've learned...That it is not what I have in my life but who I have in my life that counts.

*Zach and Kristen*

Love. Do what makes you happy...Be with who makes you smile...Laugh as much as you breathe...Love as long as you live.

*Mark and Loren*

Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

*Jonas and Lisa*

When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love.

*Nathan and Weston*

Families don't have to match. You don't have to look like someone to love them.

*Justin and Selena*

It's gonna get harder before it gets better. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first.

*Jackson and Kylie*

Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten.

*Jazzy and Tyler*

The greatest gift our parents ever gave us, was each other.

*Shawn and Taylor*

Music is my life...the lyrics are my story.

*Everyone*

Family isn't always blood. Is the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who except you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and love you no matter what.

A/N: I want to thank everyone who read this story. Please like and comment on this story. Also comment if you want me to make a sequel, about them and their kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 8.6K 52
Macy accidentally gets put into a groupchat with a bunch of internet famous people. What will happen? Read to find out! YouNowers: Ariel Martin Bran...
72K 1.2K 29
A famous teen girl who tries to avoid every other famous teen, until she's added into a groupchat. ;-; chapters 7-30 are unedited.
86.9K 2.2K 24
... 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 ... ❝if something is truly meant to be, it will always find it's way back to you. ❞ ...
47.7K 2.3K 72
Wow another group chat story How original