sorry

Dad= Step dad   Father= Real Dad

I'm sorry to all of you that actually like and read this story for being a selfish asshole and not updating.

I don't have an excuse that you guys would actually care about, but the reason is, my father. I am 11 years old. I know I'm young but I don't give a fuck, okay? Anyways, my father died almost 11 years ago. I was born October 15, 2005. My father died May 7, 2006. I was six months old. I miss him, and him being gone for almost 11 years has took a tole on me. I didn't know him, at all, really, but everyone that knew him loved him so much. Everyone says I look and act like him, even tho I don't really know him.

I was six months old! I don't remember him, at all. I miss him like crazy, though, I don't remember what I miss. It's been hard for me because everyone always talks about how great their dads are. I can't even say anything because my real dad isn't with me phisically.

I do have a step dad. He and my mom started dating 8 days after my second birthday. My father had a daughter already, named Alyson, she is now 16. My step dad already had a daughter also, named  Kyleigh, she is now 16. My mom and dad had a baby in 2009, it was a boy, his name is Jayson, and he is 8.

My sister, Alyson, lives in Virginia, with our great grandma. You would think since I'm her sister, her own blood, that she would call, text, and just contact me, right? No. She doesn't even acknowledge me. She wishes she was an only child, and that I was never born, because maybe, just maybe, that if I was never born, our father would still be alive. I believe her, because they say he died for no reason. Maybe it was the stress of having a newborn baby? Maybe he killed himself, and nobody wants me to know that? I don't know, but in all honesty I wish Alyson was an only child too! Then I wouldn't have to worry about my great grandma trying to get custody of me, also my grandma trying to get custody of me.

Nobody on my father's side even talks to me, unless they want something. They try and get me to tell them what a 'terrible' mother my mom is so they can have me. My mom is the best mother I could ask for.

Anyways, as you can tell, I have a lot of shit going on right now. It sucks ass. My sisters hate me. My sister, Alyson, only messaged me when I started thinking suicidal thoughts. She asked me what the hell was wrong with me. I told her everything. My life fucking sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it. I hate my life, and sometimes I wonder who would really care if I died. I mean, if I died it wouldn't be an accident.

With that being said, I hope you all forgive me. I'm sorry and I'm working on the next chapter right now so it should be up within the next 2-3 days.

I love you all my little Dynamite sticks!😘
-TNT