19- Epilogue

Word Count: 1945
*10 years later* *3rd person view*

Blake and Ariel ended up having 3 kids. After Connor they had another boy and a girl. Connor is 10, going on 11 in October, Dylan just turned 7 in January, and Everleigh is now 4, turning 5 in September. Blake is the now the owner of MagCon, Ariel works for the FBI doing taxes, a stay at home job. Connor Lucas Gray goes by Con, but his crush, Andrea, calls him Luke, Connor is in fifth grade. Dylan Justin Gray goes by Dyl, his crush, Alexis, calls him Dyl Pickle, and he hates it, but he likes her, so he lets it slide, Dylan is in third grade. Everleigh Nicole Gray, goes by Ever, or Leigh, Everleigh is going into kindergarten this year. They are all very happy, and still associate with everyone from YouNow, MagCon, Musically, DigiTour, The Bieber Tour, Vine, and their kids.

Jacob and Luna(Blaze)(I'm sorry, don't hate me) Sartorius had 2 children. Noah Lynn Sartorius is 8 years old, she is in third grade. Her birthday is on November 15, 2019. Noah is a social butterfly, and she love to sing, she one day hopes she can make music, better than her dad. She has listened to Jacob's music, she taunts him about 'Sweatshirt' daily. Noah wants to make everyone happy, and she puts people before herself. Percy Jackson Sartorius was named after the book series 'Percy Jackson', Luna found a love for the books and Jacob had chosen Noah's name so Luna decided on Percy's. Percy was born on February 14, 2027. Percy is 9 months old. He is a very happy baby, he almost never cries, and he smiles when someone kisses his head. Jacob is now a music producer, and he often visits Blake and Ariel. Luna is a stay at home mom, but she often likes to paint. The Sartorius' still talk to their childhood friends.

Zach and Kristen(Hancher) Clayton have 2 kids. Louis Tyler Clayton is 10, and has a twin, Liam Taylor Clayton, they were born on December 28, 2017, they are in fifth grade. Louis is very shy, and he is the type of person to read the book instead of watching the movie, Louis is very responsible. Liam loves to pull pranks, and he and Louis often dress alike to confuse people on who is who. Louis and Liam were named after the One Direction boys. Zach and Kristen often think Louis and Liam should have the others name. Zach is the owner of the YouNow company, along with Kristen. The Clayton's​ often spend time with Taylor, and her family. They still keep in touch with everyone they knew from their younger years. Louis and Liam like to sing.

Mark and Loren(Beach) Thomas have 4 children, three girls and a boy. Heaven is 9, she is in fourth grade, her birthday is May 10, 2018. Heaven is sweet, caring, and she is an art prodigy. Heaven Faith Thomas has been in several art shows, and has won multiple art contests. Heaven cares about her younger siblings more than anyone. Ivy Hope Thomas is 8 years old, she is in third grade, and was born March 6th, 2019. Ivy loves flowers, and wants to be a florist when she grows up. She wishes to have her own flower shop. Ivy loves to garden. Jayla Anna Thomas is 7 years old, she is in second grade, and was born on June 20, 2020. Jayla likes to sing, she takes after Mark with the personality but looks more like Loren. Jayla is a little ray of sunshine, and all she wants is for everyone to be happy. She hates to see people upset, and she wants to be a vet or a singer when she grows up. Jayla loves animals, and cries when she see's animal abuse commercials. Kayden Bryce Thomas is 6 years old, he is in first grade, his birthday is August 8, 2021. Kayden is very shy, and nerdy. Kayden doesn't like to talk a lot unless he knows you well. Kayden wants to be a doctor, or an author. Kayden loves to read, and is very proud of all of his sisters. Mark created an app called 'Vine 2', and it is more popular than Vine ever was. 'Vine 2' is a cross between Vine, Musically, YouNow, and YouTube. Everyone still uses the other apps, but 'Vine 2' is where you can sign into all of them in one app. Loren started working for the 'Apple' company, and she created the design for the iPhone 14. And, they also keep contact with everyone.