18-Its a...

*Taylor*

"It's a...boy!" Ariel smiled. I smiled too, knowing Blake and Ariel are happy together makes me happy. "Do you have a name?" I asked. "No. We're still thinking. Can you help?" She asked. I nodded, "sure." I agreed. "We want him to have a name that starts with the letter C, so it's A, B, C, for Ariel, Blake and his name." She told me.

Me and Ariel made a list of names and middle names:

First Names

-Cameron
-Casey
-Caleb
-Charles
-Calum(😉)
-Christopher
-Christian
-Cody
-Cole
-Connor

Middle Names

-

Alexander
-Micheal(😉)
-Drew
-Robert
-Jackson
-Jaxson
-Braden
-Lucas or Luke(😉)
-Bryce
-Dylan
-Ashton(😉)
-Kian
-Ricky
-Sam
-Trevor
-Justin

We put all of the first names in a random word chooser and it came up as Connor. Then we put all the middle names into a random word chooser and it came up as Lucas. His name will be Connor Lucas Gray. A wonderful name.

After a few more hours of hanging out with everyone, I left to go home. Today was a great day. I'm excited for Ariel and Blake's baby.

*The next day because I said so*

I woke up to my phone ringing, ugh fuck my life. I looked at the screen and it was my manager, Liz. Yeah, my manager is Liz Hemmings. Ya know, Luke's mom? Yup. Liz loves me like a daughter, and I needed a manager, so she volunteered. I pick up.

"Hello?" I ask. "Tay, hi. We need you down at the studio." She said. "Okay, I'll be there is 30 minutes." I said. "Okay, see you then. Bye." She answered. "Bye." I said then hung up. Ugh. I have to get up.

I took a shower last night so I just put on my hmm JK JK k a clothes:

Luke got me into Nirvana. I grab my flannel and tie it around my waist, put my hair in a cute messy bun, then head out to my car:

 I grab my flannel and tie it around my waist, put my hair in a cute messy bun, then head out to my car:

I turn on the car then my music. Input on 'Riot' by Rascal Flats. I have a very diverse taste in music. I drive to the studio in 5 minutes.

I walk inside and I immediately see Liz. I walk to her and hug her.

"Okay Tay, we want you to sing a duet with Shawn Mendes." She told me. I nod, "Okay. Is the song already written or?" I ask. "He wrote it already." She said.

We walk to the recording room and I see Shawn. I walk over to him and hug him. I haven't seen him in four years. He was fifteen when I left. He's 18 now, but his birthday is coming up. "Hey Tay. I missed you." He said smiling. "I missed you too Shawn." I said back. We let go. "You two know each other?" Liz asked. Liz, I know everyone from old MagCon." I told her. She nodded. Okay well, Oscar will be recording the song, so get started." She said.

We get in the recording booth and Shawn hands me the lyrics. I look over them and nod, indicating I'm ready to sing.

We finished recording (song above). "Bye Shawn. I'm gonna go home." I said and hugged him. "Want me to come with?" He asked. "Sure. I was just gonna watch Harry Potter so of course. I know it's your favorite." I said and smiled. We walked out to my car and got in. While driving home we jammed out to Ed Sheeran's song "Happier".

When we got to my house I went to my room to get changed:

When I got back downstairs I saw that Shawn had changed too

When I got back downstairs I saw that Shawn had changed too. (He wore some of Luke's clothes)

That night we cuddled, watched Harry Potter, and just caught up. He stayed the night and we fell asleep in the movie room.

A/N: Hey guys. There's only one chapter left. I'm sorry, but I'm working on my other books right now, so I just won't have time for all of these books. I'm happy with the way it ends and hopefully you guys will too! It will be up either today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.