7-Singing On YouNow

First off just wanted to say wow! 120 reads! Thank you all so much I'll be adding new characters soon! Also if you want to be one of the guys' girlfriend or boyfriend(not gonna judge) I'll list the single guys at the bottom!

On to the story!

-Taylor xoxo

___________________________________________________

Taylor

  Today is the first day on tour and I couldn't be more happy!

"Okay everyone I'll be telling you what room number and who your roommate or mates will be!" The tour manager, John said.

This is John:

(Que the fangirling/boying)

Anyways "Okay so, in room 205 will be Cameron, Nash, And Hayes! Room 206 will be Taylor Caniff, Kian Lawley, And JC Caylen! Room 207 will be Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, and Matt Espinosa! Room 208 is, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Carter Reynolds! Room 209 is, Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton Rowland! Room 210, is Jacob Sartorius, Mark Thomas, and Jackson Krecioch! Room 211, is Taylor Bieber, and Blake Gray..."(A/N okay all you dirty minded people just comment already)

*Spider Man looks over*
*Smacks the fast forward button*

Right now I am in my room and we aren't even unpacking because we are gonna be in each city for 2 days so....Why bother? "Hey Babe!" Blake says walking into our room. "Hey." I say and peck his lips. "Hey Babe? You do see that there is only one bed right?" Blake smirked. (A/N got ahead ya little NASHTYS) "Oh. Well I guess I'll sleep on the floor?" I smirked as well. Then a look of nervousness flushed over Blake. "N-no, it-its o-kay! You can sleep with m-me" He studdered. I laughed, "Blake I'm kidding! I'll sleep with you!" Then I realized what I just said. He then smirked and whispered in my ear, "Babe, do you think Justin would like if you slept with me?" He asked. "N-no?" I said more like a question. He just laughed while I blushed.

*The Next Day*
*Blake's POV*

I woke up and noticed Taylor still sleeping. She is so cute!😍 I got up and put on my shirt. Then I went downstairs to get breakfast.

When I got downstairs Shawn Mendes, Luke Hemmings, Justin Bieber, and Jack and Jack were sitting at a table eating breakfast. If you know about Shawn you probably thought 'i bet he's eating a muffin😏' well you're right! He was eating a blueberry muffin. Luke and Justin were talking, the Jacks were fighting over bacon, and Shawn was wrighting in his book, probably music. I got some chocolate chip pancakes and milk with bacon and sat down across from Shawn eating.

After we all are me and Shawn were sitting there when my phone got a notification...ooh?

Taylor Bieber is live on YouNow! Go watch!

I clicked on it and when it loaded she was saying something.

(Italics=Taylor Bold= Comment)

Can you do a song with Shawn Mendes?
Hmm....Maybe...I'll have to ask!
I love you so much!😭😭
Aww I love you too!
When you have kids how many do you want and what would you name them?
Hm...I want at least 2 kids or more....And a boy would be...James...And a girl would be...Jessie! Ooh and if it was like boy twins it would be...James and Jake...or...Jordan and Jayden! Girl twins would be...Riley and Ryan...or...Cameron and Callie!
Will you sing for us?
Of course I'll sing for you! What song?
Same Old Love!
Small Bump!
Thinking Out Loud!!!
If I Die Young!
Never Be Alone!?!?
Ooh! I'll do Shawn's song!

(Singing)

ooh ooh

I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop
Or slow it down

Hey

I know there are some things
we need to talk about
And I can't stay
Just let me hold you
for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone(Never be alone)

(Whistling)

You'll never be alone!
When you miss me close your eyes
We may be far but never gone

When you fall asleep tonight
Just remember that we lay under
The same stars!

And Hey!

I know there are some things
We need to talk about
And I can't stay
Just let me hold you
For a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone!(Never be alone)

You'll never be ALONE!! x4

And take a piece of my heart
and make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone

(Done singing)

Bravo!👏👏

*Skip to night time*
*Taylor's POV*

"Okay um....Blake truth or dare?" Matt Espinosa asked. "Dare!" Blake Yelled. "Okay...Ooh....I dare you to read the last text you sent!" Matt said. "Okay." Blake shrugged. "Okay I texted..."

___________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!

Next chapter will be less sucky! I was in a rush and it is currently 1:35 A.M. so bye!