The Bad Boy's App

By Livology

"Welcome to Cutesy! Home and app of the largest group of big beautiful women and those who love them!" If y... More

Other/Playlist/Social Media
Welcome to Cutesy!
Ms. Invisible
Day Walker
Banx
Family Fighters.
Jokes plzz
Top Shelf
Dick-Wad Risks.
Classmates
Gray Time.
FullBlood Friday
Jaw Dropping
No Show.
Scare House
Stormy
Thunder Storm
Hallway
Questions
Bad Morning.
Irish Guys
Mental Workout
Date pt. 1
Date pt 2
Quitting
Bodyguard
Brownies
Public.
Maybe
Practice/30 facts about moi.
Picture Message!
New Guy
The End.
Pillow Talk
The Gathering
Snow Bound
Turf War
Dreamer
Surprises
Pleasing
Three G's
The Path
Heavy
Drug Wars
Preparation
Dance Drink
No, Flora
Morning After
Charade
Spying
Scary Zipper
Stealer
Touching
Hands down
"your" living.
Trail
Tough
Coming Out
Cupcake board
Avocado Balls.
Nurturing Flora
Feeling Good
Party Hold
The App
Author's Note.
whooo are youuuu?
Sis.

Confusion Fight

5.4K 333 266
By Livology

In honor of this story being #20 in Chicklit, I've decided to post early this week. I hope you enjoy and thanks! We did this together <3

Long ass chapter warning.

Whenever Thorin would slither through my window, I'm never prepared. The reason why I'm never prepared for him to come through my window like the Kool-Aid man is because he's never invited. He thinks it's okay to intrude whenever Thorin Graham wanted to but this time it was on my terms. I actually invited the guy.

There was a smirk on his face as if I was finally breaking down and invited him. "Can't get enough of me?"

My knuckles cracked loudly under the pressure of my palms in preparation for Thorin's death. "You know, I've been waiting for this too long."

His eyebrows wiggled. Turning his head to the side, I could see the slight blushing on his face. "If you say so." I watched as his fingers toyed with the hem of his shirt, slowly lifting it up.

"Wait!" I held my hand out, pausing him from whatever he trying to do. Thorin did so, pausing with his fingers curled inside of his once rising shirt. He did indeed looked a little shocked. "What are you doing?"

"I was uh..."

For a moment, I had to turn away while the warmth of my cheeks was almost unbearable. "Thorin, I thought we were going to fight! It said so in my text."

"That's not what it said in your message." He took out his phone and with fast fingers, pulled up our text messages. Trying to not get too close, my eyes squinted to read the small text from a healthy distance away from the guy who was trying to get naked in front of me.

Me: Hey, come over. I need a fuck lesson.

Now, it may have been the caffeine that was speeding up my heart and releasing an excess of adrenaline through my veins but I was ready to die at that moment. The window that Thorin had climbed in from was on the second floor and pretty far away from the ground and was something I could use to end the embarrassment.

"Excuse me while I just..." With my hand, I slightly moved Thorin out of the way and came close to the window. "fall out of here." At least, I wouldn't need any more fight lessons from Thorin if I just jumped.

Thorin groaned. "Oh no, you don't." I felt his hands go around my waist, tugging on my body to get out of the window.

"Just let me fall to my death." My fingers went at Thorin's, trying to break the lock they had around me.

They didn't budge.

"No, I can't teach you any moves if you're hurt." With barely any effort, he moved me away from my only escape that wouldn't wake up my mother and onto my bed.

"Thorin, I don't want to learn any of your moves!" I squealed, scooting myself until my back slapped against the wall.

Huffing, he raked his black hair back. "Trust me, I'm not going to teach you anything like that." There seemed to be a slight disappointment in his eyes. "Yet." He mumbled.

"What?" I squeaked again.

"Nothing." His coolness was regained and the blushing had vanished. "I knew that it must have been a mistake anyway."

My breathing and heartbeat became calm, well not really as calm as a regular human's but it was still okay for that situation. I eyed him as he took his spot in my rolly chair, smashing the cushioning down and the air out.

"So you don't mind teaching me again?"

His head shook slightly while eyeing me. "Of course not."

Enough time has passed and I was able to crack my knuckles once again, allowing the popping the sound to try and intimate Thorin. Standing up, I try to make my frame also scare Thorin though when he stood up, his height allowed him to tower over mine. My head went up, meeting with his dark eyes that didn't have an ounce of fear in them at all.

"Can you at least look a little scared?" My words made me sound like I was begging towards the Irish giant which I wasn't, I was just becoming a little annoyed that he didn't think I was intimidating.

His hard stare was broken by him snorting and looking away. All the seriousness that was in the room went right out of the still open window as he just stood there, laughing when I'm trying to be a bad ass who was about to kick his ass. "I can't, I'm sorry." He tried to say while laughing like an idiot. What made it worse was that he had the perfect laugh. It wasn't high pitched, it didn't sound like an animal was dying. If anything, it was so perfect that it was like the Devil was laughing.

"What?" Me being the adult in the situation tried to not laugh. I will admit it was pretty hard but I was trying to keep my bad ass reputation up.

The laughter stopped and he eyed me again. A moment passed of him being silent until he began to laugh again. "I'm sorry!" He cackled. "Your face is too cute to be scary."

That was it, that was the breaking point. I gave him a chance to get ready for his death. Hell, I gave him a couple of days. I didn't hang out with Mel just for the fun of it, I did it so Thorin could spend his last days peacefully. But it was time. He had seen me without clothes and said I wasn't scary.

I won't lie, it was also so I would have been able to prepare for the battle. I wasn't thinking clearly when I told him to come over the other day because he saw me without clothes and took a lot for me to make sure that he didn't come over that night. 

My index finger and thumb were in place. Thorin was distracted by not being able to look at me and laughing like the dumb ass that he was. My adrenaline was still kicking in and I had some energy from the two pieces of celery that I was forced to eat.

Letting out a breath, my fingers moved to his side and proceeded to pinch him. His body for a moment became as flimsy as a noodle and bent over while he let out a little yelp. "Ow!" He sort of giggled.

"We need to concentrate." I said sternly.

He blinked a couple times while huffing. I didn't say anything else but suddenly this sense of dread came over me when I sensed that something in him shifted. Thorin this time was not messing around. With his lips in a straight line, he grabbed my wrist firmly. He turned my arm, forcing me to twist to where my back was to his chest. I was already in his submission but he took it another step further and brought not one arm, but both of my arms until he slid underneath one and use his other to wrap around my neck.

Asshole had me in the world's gentle-ish headlock.

"I'm concentrating." He said lowly into my ear.

"There we go." I said in a rough voice.

"I would let you go, but you need to learn how to get out yourself."

I understood where he was coming from. This was a lesson and it wasn't like he really wanted to keep me in a headlock. If anything, he was doing it to be a good friend and fighting teacher. Squirming, I grabbed at his arm that felt like nothing but a rock with some warm skin over it. Panic was trying to settle in. Not because I was in a headlock with a guy who could basically kill me but because I didn't want to seem weak to him.

"Thorin." I said, somewhat gasping.

"Hm?" He replied instantly while giving me a yawn.

"Teach me how to get out of this." I gave up and kind of just hung there, allowing his arm to somewhat support my weight.

A sigh warmed the back of my ears when I asked for his help. "Are you sure you don't want to just stay here? It's kind of relaxing."

I nodded. "Your arm is kind of around my throat."

"Tuck in your chin." I did so, creating about ten thousand other chins with my skin. "Push the arm around your neck away as far as possible." My hands to his arm and obeyed his orders, pushing the strong muscle as far as I could. That allowed for some space for my neck to leave his grip. "Keep your hands around my arm and try to swing me over."

I may have over did it because when I did what he told me, his body stumbled and had him land on his ass. A loud thud came instantly after his butt made friends with my floor. There was also a grunt from Thorin who actually looked pretty proud and shocked at my abilities. At first, my hands went to my mouth to cover the gap that came from my own shock. Quickly, they moved to Thorin's arm to get him up as fast as possible.

"Are you okay?" I whispered though the loud thud had already happened. It was just a matter of time before my mom came up here to make sure I wouldn't be on one of those commercials about the old people falling and screaming 'I can't get up!'.

"I'm alright." He took a seat on my bed instead of what he probably considered 'his chair'. "Good job though, I knew you had it in you." With one of the hands that held my arms back, he brushed himself off.

The time had come and I heard the heavy steps mom usually took to walk up the steps to my room. It was one of the perks of taking the highest loft, you could hear whenever someone walked on the steps plus it took an effort to get up here. I had to act fast though it would take a while before my mom would actually enter my room.

My finger pointed to the messy blanket that was huge and fluffy. "Get under there." I would have had him go out of the window but I had to talk to him first. For once, Thorin actually listened and got underneath the huge mountain of material. His body was too long for it, and ended up with his face still bare. My pillow that he had always shared with me, caught my eye and went over his head. As much as I wanted to put all of my body weight on it, I didn't. I didn't want mom to see a dead body.

"Flora, are you okay?" Mom said between her heavy breathing. Her face was in the crack that she had created with the door and it's frame.

"I'm fine." I perked up, trying to act normal.

Her brows furrowed. "What was that thud?" She yawned.

"I fell." Again, I wasn't as calm as the average human but good enough to pass for normal.

She didn't seem pleased with my answer. "How?"

"I was feeling a little cold and was looking for sweatpants." I watched as her eye shifted to the blanket that was behind me while the bed was at my knees. To cover it as much as possible and make her think that there wasn't an intruder in her home, I acted way too fast before my mind could process what was going on. My body went onto the blanket and Thorin's.

Cringing and dying inside, I tried to not think about how I was probably actually suffocating him when mom kept eyeing me like I was crazy. "Alright then, weirdo." I bit my tongue to make her realize that she was talking to the shade queen and that she was really close from me reading the shit out of her and her dirty hair.

"Sleep time, bye." I said with my normal tone of sassy-ness. She gave me a quick wave before shutting the door. A loud sigh came from me, and the fact that I was so close from possibly having all rights taken away from me. I'm not talking about going out with friends, if anything, she would force me out of the house. She would just take away my phone, my car that I only use for school that would force me to ride a bus full of kids and the t.v.

I didn't realize I was thinking about how all that I cared about my life would be out of the door if she caught Thorin while on Thorin. It took the shifting of his body to make it apparent that I had made him a seat. I was about to jump higher than a kangaroo to get off of him until his arm wrapped around my waist and held me down tighter than gravity to a brick. My first instinct was to try and squirm my way out but of course, that didn't work out as much as I wanted to.

"Okay Thorin," I hissed. "the fighting lesson is done."

"I know." He turned my body over onto its side.

I turned my head to try and face him while he pulled me closer. "You should be dead." My eyes looked him over making sure that his body hadn't concave because of me.

"Why is that?" His voice had a lightness to it, sweetness some would say. His chin rested on my shoulder, making sure that each of his words went directly into my ear.

"I sat on you."

"Just my chest." He responded.

Again, I looked at him to make sure he was in fact, alive. My torso was raised for a moment until I was gently placed back to the bed by Thorin. "Again, you should be dead." I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe I enjoyed it." He sent a million butterflies to flutter in my insides. These butterflies weren't the pretty ones that you would find on a nice Summer's day. No, these were hard, metallic and assholes that banged up against my insides and caused my nerves to increase my heart rate and heartburn.

It was time for my confidence to spike up as it always did and make me seem cool as hell while making Thorin lose his.

"Do you want me to sit on you again?" While remaining still, inside it was like a storm was raging through me. Confidence was dowsing me with boosts to play Thorin's little game while my nerves clapped through me like thunder. Streaks of emotions loved that Thorin was so close to me and allowing me to know that he was in fact not dead.

Again, my body was moved for the twentieth time of the night. This time, I was on my back and Thorin positioned himself on top of me. His glossy eyes were easy to see underneath the dimly lit room though his hooded lids tried to cover them. Instead of a straight line, his lips were relaxed and looked soft.

"Don't ask that while in a bed with me." His voice went deep, really deep with a sharp edge of seriousness behind it.

It was my turn to have tight looking lips when they went to the side. "It's my bed."

He squinted his eyes when looking away as if he was thinking. "Uh.." He drew out the word. "It's kind of both of our bed now." Thorin looked at me again, looking for my reaction.

"So it's not just 'a bed' then, is it?" The confidence coursing through my veins had taken over my mouth and spoke for me at that point.

That made Thorin laugh. "I guess not." He said, kissing my cheek and sitting up.

I looked at him as he leaned back on the wall. "Hey."

He gave a small smile. "Yeah?"

"Let's go to a party next Friday together." I thought it would be fine to go to a party with Thorin. He was one of the only people I honestly felt safe with.

For a moment, he didn't say anything and just looked at me. "I don't know if I can."

***********

Usually, I found myself sharing a pillow with Thorin whenever we had a sleepover. But Thorin wasn't feeling the whole 'let's share even though there's a ton of other pillows that could be borrowed'. He took the pillow all for himself and somehow moved me and had me use his chest as a pillow. At least he was wearing a shirt this time.

Without thinking about it, my arms slightly moved around him and gave him a little squeeze in an attempt to stretch. I inhaled his scent, noticing that it smelled less like smoke and more of his cologne that made me want to keep him closer. His hand moved a little higher on his back, smashing me more onto him when his head shifted. A cheek of Thorin's was exposed while the other one was against my pillow.

My fingers went to my cheek, the one that he kissed. As much as I should be freaking out, I didn't and was actually quite calm and tired. It was beginning to show that I was becoming more comfortable with Thorin but I still had some confusion about what was going on with us.

He was becoming more touchy and feely and I was becoming more accepting of it. Now, it may seem like I was falling for Thorin but let me just reassure the doubting that I was not. There was a difference between falling for someone and enjoying their company. I enjoyed Thorin's company and always wanted him by my side. I also liked how nice he was and how he baffles me by his caring and how he somehow gets metal butterflies in my stomach and how warm he is and how cute he is and how does this really cute thing when he laughs.....

Oh god.

My ass was falling harder than a bag of bricks.

Wait and he said that he liked me too. What did this mean? When two parties like one and enough, does that mean in the law of some type of romantic space law that we were dating? Thorin is constantly in my bed or making some type of affection. And I hadn't really protested it in a long time.

But I hadn't really done anything so does it mean that the deal was not sealed and we were in fact not dating? Did I really not want to break that seal?

I sort of sat up, eyeing his cheek. It was right there, somewhat calling my name. Hesitantly, I shifted to get closer to the flesh to further inspect it. His sharp jaw laid there while I just creepily watched his cheek, trying to see where the best angle was to seal the deal. Holding my breath, I went in and met his cheek with my lips. 

Ayye! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it. It may be my favorite one, I'm not for sure haha. I'm going to have more time to post and actually post on time because as of last Friday, I am a high school graduate and now I don't know what to do lmao. Anyway! Remember:

Comment; what do you think about Thorin and Flora's relationship? 

Vote; vote for the cuteness. 

Share; know someone who needs those LifeAlerts because they have fallen and can't get up? Help them out first and then show them this story! 

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
255K 5.5K 43
True love is something in dreams. The happy couple live in a giant castle, rule over the kingdom, and live happily ever after. Or so she thought... F...
1.7M 59.1K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...