Everyone's Mate (BoyxBoy)

By SweetScratch

Aaron Scott is a werewolf. But not just any werewolf... He's everyone's mate. Literally. After scientists... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
For You Guys
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an Update: Just a Question

Chapter 12

16.1K 603 33
By SweetScratch

There was a boy. A very lonesome boy. He played alone with his toys, the toys those scientists gave him. He had no friends and no parents. He was abnormal.

A freak.

"Come here," Those scientists smiled at him with plastic faces and white teeth. They did funny things to him, and after a while, he wasn't himself anymore.

He became a feral child. He soon stopped complying and attacked the scientists that hurt him, clawing and biting with all his might. But they were stronger than him, for he was only 9.

And still they did things to him.

Until one day, the bad people got caught.

"Hide in this cupboard, and don't come out, you filthy thing." The woman said and shoved him in a drawer in the kitchen. He stayed put like an obedient dog only because this was better than having his brain dissected.

And then it happened; through a crack in the wood he watched as the scientists were killed and dragged out of the house. The big scary people that took them smelled funny; they smelled like the forest. Like him.

As they were leaving, the boy whimpered loudly. A man stopped. He turned and looked at the moving cabinet, and opened it. He gasped at what he saw inside; inside was a young boy who captured his heart instantly.

The boy was passed around and then brought to the alpha. The alpha, too, fell for the boy. The alpha used to have a mate, but she died a long time ago from a rogue attack.

At first, the boy hated everyone. But they showed such love that he couldn't help but love them back. Especially the alpha. He was special to the boy. The boy felt as if the man were his father.

The Alpha's son, too, had a special place in the boy's heart. The two were best friends, they did everything together. The day the Alpha told his son that his best friend had died, was the worst day of the young leader's life.

And that boy's name was...

"Alex, you think he's okay?" A feminine voice said.

I woke up and stared at the ceiling.

"Oh my gosh! I think he's awake!"

All of a sudden, Allie's features crowded my vision. She kissed my face and threw her arms around my neck, burying her face in my hair.

"I was so worried!" She cried. "I seriously thought something bad had happened!"

I slowly got up. A lot of the things back then had been blacked out. I didn't like remembering them. My heart ached for them now that I could remember.

Alex came into my sight. His sister was beside him with a kind smile.

"Alex?" I stared at him in a daze for a while. He was the alpha's son, the boy I used to play with. I guess the simple mention of the Renzi pack gave me a blast from the past. It was just so much that I passed out.

And all this time... I hadn't even recognized him.

He gave me a crooked smile. "Yeah? Are you okay? You gave me- US, quite a scare there."

I inspected his features. He had changed a lot from back then. He didn't have the untainted innocence he had back then. He wasn't all soft skin and happy smiles anymore. He was alpha material, with strong arms and a body that could do some damage – both physically and mentally. He was grown up, and so was I. And with being older came certain feelings I really didn't care to notice.

"I-I'm fine," I found myself stuttering. I doubt Alex remembered his afraid, scarred little childhood friend who supposedly 'suffered an untimely death' at a young age. I doubted he remembered because now, I was so different. I no longer depended on him and his family. I rode on my own wind and I have shed blood. I have suffered.

I stared at him for a few more moments. I could see the most happy part of my life in his eyes, and with it felt the shock like a snapped stem that I was no longer there.

"You sure?" Allie asked and put her forehead to mine to see if I had a fever. I saw Alex stiffen at the contact. I pecked her on the lips and waited mischievously for the growl I knew to come.

The only other boy in the room snarled under his breath.

Allie made a disgusted face and slapped my head. Hard.

"Yeah, he's fine." She glared at me. "I can't believe I even know you."

I smiled at her. Eh, we've kissed before. But nothing more than a peck. She and I are best friends, so it doesn't work that way. I kiss her like I would kiss a mom.

Alex clenched his fists but said nothing.

Alisha looked at him worriedly until Allie grabbed her hand.

"Come on Alisha," Allie wiggled her eyebrows. "Weren't you going to show me what your room looks like?"

Alisha blushed and the two giggling girls were out the door in less than a second.

I smirked. Two young lesbians going to private quarters to do what – look at the place? Yeah, I think not.

….

Wait.

Alisha's room?

I looked around me. There were dark blue walls and chestnut colored wood furniture. There was a desk in one corner, taunting me with how expensive it looked, and attached to that was two large royal bookcases. To my right, there was a deep expanse of closet, as if you could find Narnia on the other end.

"Where are we?" I turned to look at the silently fuming Alex.

He rose his eyes to meet mine and I flinched.

"We're in my house."

I nearly fainted again and had to grab my forehead. "We're WHERE!?"

Alex tilted his head, his anger defused slightly, replaced by confusion. "Yeah, why? You feinted in your house. Jeremy wanted to take you to the hospital, but in case this was something werewolf related, I brought you to my home. We have a pack doctor. He said you blacked out from stress. He said all you needed was rest."

I leaned back and sunk all this in. So. We were in Alex's room. The room I used to spend so much time in. The pack house smack dab in the center of Renzi Pack Territory. Now that I knew where I was, I let recognition kick in. I could smell werewolves, some of them familiar. His room really hadn't changed that much. There was a picture of his mom on his bedpost, the one he always used to talk to when he was younger. I looked at it, and a middle aged human woman looked back. She had smile wrinkles and a kind face, her brown hair was short with caramel highlights, and she was wearing a purple shirt. Cuddled up on her chest was a baby version of Alex. They were in the back yard, surrounded by green forests and flowers. Everything seemed perfect in that picture.

Alex caught me looking and walked over with a sad expression, sitting beside me on the bed. He looked at the picture and smiled with warmth. I wish I had pictures of my parents, but they got destroyed and lost over the years until I had none left.

"That's my mom," He rested his hand on the frame lovingly, and for a second my heart ached. No one had ever touched me like that. "I miss her."

"How'd she die?" I asked even though I already knew.

"A rogue killed her," His face became sour. "Just to get back at my father."

For the first time ever, I reached out and rubbed his back comfortingly. His warmth seeped through his shirt and into my finger tips, and if it had been any other time, I wouldn't have admitted how it made them tingle.

He tensed at first, his muscles bunching up, but after getting over the initial shock that I was touching him in a calming way, he relaxed almost entirely. I almost considered withdrawing my hand, but It wouldn't budge.

"Why do you taunt me?" He asked quietly.

I looked at him, confused. "Taunt you?"

"Yes. You show affection to other people just to see my reaction. One minute you're cold and mean, the next, you're rubbing my back to make me feel better."

I lowered my eyes and looked away. I guess I was a bit bipolar.

He shifted closer. I watched him, feeling weak and vulnerable all of a sudden. I felt like a kid again, with big doe eyes and an innocent mind that couldn't quite comprehend what he was doing.

"Alex?" I asked in a quiet voice, and that was when he closed the gap between us and captured my lips in a kiss. I froze on contact, but after he nibbled my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I let him in. I let my guard drop just to feel him. Feel my former best friend.

He investigated the inside of my mouth with his tongue, and before long, I did the same. It was sweet, passionate, and hesitant. He kissed me as if the air he needed to breath was in my lungs. It was tentative, but heated. So strong was his need that it took all he had to restrain himself. He didn't want to scare me away, and I knew that.

He crawled on top of me and towered over me, taking kiss after kiss until we were both breathless. My face was flushed, and my body was bursting with something my entire being growled at. He clenched his fists on either side of me and stared at me. "I love you," He said.

And at the moment when I most wanted to break down and tell him everything, his dad walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 575 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
123K 3.8K 28
Liam Cole. He's got it all. Good looks, an intact family, and a future. Nothing can go wrong in his life, it just isn't fathomable. - Milo Lazos...
840K 21.8K 13
{Yaoi/Slash/BoyxBoy/MxM/LGBT} Being a werewolf was hard enough, especially with a sister, Camellia, who is abusive towards him. But when Ethan, a you...
209K 11.3K 15
Logan is just trying to get by... After being Lindsay Ryder's assistant, Logan isn't really all that impressed anymore by the Hollywood celebrities h...