Chapter 4

I slammed my car door, hearing the vehicle honk twice to signal that it was locked.

I pocketed the keys and jogged up the front steps of my modern two story house. It was a crappy home, but it was nice enough to live in. As I unlocked the door and walked in, I was greeted by an unpleasant sight.

Alisha, Alex, and Allie were all sitting on the couch watching American Idol.

Oh, god, shoot me now.

Alex immediately turned, his eyes boring into mine. I growled silently.

"Allie, a word, please?" I turned to look at her. She tensed a bit but remained still.

"Nah, I'm good." She flicked me a glance. I laughed humorlessly, grabbing a fist-ful of her hair, picking her up off the couch. Not literally - the moment she knew I had her in my grasp she obliged, muttering curses under her breath. So I never really had to pull, I just had to steer her in the right direction.

I used her hair as a leash when I had too. As you can see, it worked like a charm.

I let her go when we got into the kitchen. She hissed at me, combing through her now gnarled hair with her fingers. "What do you want!?"

"I think you know what I want." I leaned against the counter and glared, crossing my arms. Only moments until she caved...

She played with her fingers, not meeting my eyes, before she sighed. "Fine, FINE! I gave them your adress. What's the big deal?? I really like Alisha. If you ruin this for me," Her eyes turned dark. "I'll kill you."

Or try too, I thought with a sardonic grin. Allie deserved love, after what her last girlfriend did to her. I was the king of love failures, so I knew what it felt like to be thrown to the curb. I ruffled Allie's hair, and she smacked my hand away.

"Fine," I succumbed. "Just make sure not to leave me alone with Alex."

"No promises." She bit her tongue between her teeth in a cute way, before prancing back out to the living room.

Alisha and Alex looked at us weirdly. "What were you two talking about?"

"Nothing," Allie said just a bit to quickly, leaning against the edge of the couch, looking for something to say.

"Ohh! Wait, I didn't tell you guys did I?" Her eyes were bright with excitement. I eyed her wearily. Alisha smiled. "Tell us what?"

"Aaron got in a fight today!"

I lawled my head back and stared at the ceiling, hoping that god would strike me with thunder and end it all.

"Wow, tell us all about it!" Alisha clapped her hands together, apparently not worried at all because I didn't have a scratch on me.

Alex, on the other hand, grunted.

"Yes, Please do tell." He growled bellow his breath, loud enough for me to hear.

And so they learned about me saving a nerd. Big whoop. Allie told them all about how awesomely I fought. Ha. She hasn't seen anything. And she never will - not if I have anything to say about it.

Allie turned to me after she finnished talking. "What ever happened after that? Cause I left with some other friends and then you were alone with him."

Alex growled. Again. I was so on edge I felt like I might explode. I hated another werewolf being in my house... I just hated it. I'm so sick of this.

"I gave him an ice-pack, cleaned his cuts, and drove him home."

I then looked straight at Alex with a triumphant smile. "Then we made out for about twenty minutes. Sorry I was late getting home, Allie."