Chapter 8

Staring at me with a bandana in his mouth was Jeremy.

Tears streamed down his face, his green eyes terrorized. His red hair was touseled, as if he'd been thrashed. His pants were down, everything bellow the waist in full view, including his unwillingly arroused member. There was a man holding his arms above his head.

And there was another man, who was thrusting into Jeremy.

And I kind of... Lost it.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't love Jeremy. I wasn't being possessive.

Okay, maybe I was. Sue me.

But I still didn't love him. I didn't even like him. In all actuality I don't know why my wolf reacted. Why reacted as I did.

I launched myself at the man penetrating Jeremy, ripping him out of the Janitor's closet.

Without even giving him time to react, I threw him to the ground, straddled him, and started punching him senseless. Using full force. He would be lucky if he survived.

He blacked out after the first punch, but even then I kept punching him. His face was just a bloody pulp. Some carnal beast deep inside wanted me to continue beating him until there was just a pile of quivering blood and flesh on the floor. But I didn't have time too, because the other person ripped me off of him and slammed my head into the wall. 

I felt the skin on my forehead split beneath the force, but I didn't feel the pain. Inside, I was raging. I reached back, grabbed his hand, and bend it down over my shoulder. His elbow cracked and twisted the wrong way. 

He screamed in agony and fell to the ground. 

But I didn't stop. I flipped him over onto his stomach with a kick and grabbed his other arm, pulling it back with all the strength I could muster. It held fast at first, but then it gave way with a pop. Another stomach curdling scream rang out, echoing in the hallways. He flopped like a useless fish.

I still wasn't satisfied. 

I felt another person tackle me from behind, but this form was smaller than the others. Jeremy. I instantly knew it was him. 

He sobbed into my neck. "Please, stop Aaron! Please! You're going to kill them.." 

Rage curled like a nasty serpent in my gut. "But they raped you," I seethed.

He didn't say anything more and let go of me. My breath caught in my throat and I whirled, catching him before he could collapse.