Chapter 11

Alex and Jeremy wanted to provide this dude with clothes, but I was sure as hell not gonna lend him any of mine. So I threw him a towel and ordered him to sit.

I looked at Jeremy and this man, who both sat on the same couch. My eyes landed on the red head. "I'm not forgetting about you and that tiger," I glared, remembering how the tiger turned into snow and then disappeared just moments after everyone settled. Jeremy sunk down in his seat with a somber expression. "but there's an elephant in the room and everyone knows it. Speak up now or forever hold your peace." 

They stayed silent. So I sighed and started with my broken kitchen window. Just thinking about having to replace that stained glass piece of perfection made me pissed.

"You broke my window," I snarled at the rogue werewolf. He had a narrow face, a longing expression, and wide amber eyes. He had short blonde hair and tan skin. And he was staring at Jeremy with so much love it made me sick. "You owe me an explanation. Who are you, and why are you here?" I finnished.

This man looked down and made fists. "Are you the black wolf that killed Nikita and Moishe?" 

I narrowed my eyes. "Answer my question first."

I could see his temple bulge as he clenched his teeth. "My name is Allu, and I came here..." He looked up at me with hatred. "To kill you."

Alex growled protectively and wrapped an arm around my waist again, bringing me to him. I elbowed him, irritated that he had the guts to act that way. Besides losing his breath momentarily, he did nothing but rest his chin on my shoulder and squeeze me tighter. 

I sighed tiredly and told the man, "Get in line." 

Alex and this man had a stare down until finally the man turned away and I felt Alex smirk. This meant Alex was more dominant.

"Now answer my question," Allu demanded. "Are you the black wolf that killed Nikita and Moishe?" 

I nodded indifferently. He must be talking about the brown wolves I killed a couple days ago. He stiffened and got up, but Jeremy stood and hugged his arm. "No! Don't act like an idiot! There are two fully grown werewolves in the room! You would get hurt..." 

Allu growled but sat back down, leaning into Jeremy for support. His shoulder wound had stopped bleeding and was gradually healing, but was slow.

Now I turned my gaze to Jeremy. "So you know? About werewolves, I mean." 

He nodded and blushed. 

I narrowed my eyes. The fact that he knew about werewolves, and knew that Alex and I were both of that species, shocked me a little. There were humans who knew of us. The problem was; I didn't know if he was human now. That tiger? It had to have gotten here somehow. Seeing as it was protecting Jeremy, he had something to do with it.

"And that tiger," I heard alex say behind me. "You summoned it didn't you?" 

Jeremy looked at him. "How do you know that?" 

Alex had a thoughtful look on his face. "My dad had a run-in with someone like Jeremy a long time ago," He started. "This person could summon an animal at will. It's called something like..." He searched for the word.

Jeremy provided it. "Familiar. That's what they're called. I'm a Warlock." 

Everyone stared at him in stunned silence.

Me, on the other hand? I've never heard of a War-whatever. Of course I knew there were other species out there, including vampires, but I never had to deal with them before now.