I'm Alive (BWWM)

By KassandraVivu

She has forgotten everything Simply everything. Her childhood, her Memories, her family and loved ones. She e... More

CH.1 I don't know
Ch. 3 What a loving family
CH. 4 This isn't easy
Ch. 5 Do I want to remember?
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 6 She's Everything and more
Ch.7 It's what I need
CH.8 This isn't going to be easy
Ch. 9 I'm going to help them
Ch. 10 She's my Wife
CH. 11 He did not
Ch. 12 Protecting you
Ch. 13 Oh No
CH. 14 No one touches my wife
Ch. 15. Oh boy, a plan
CH. 16 My wife is in trouble
CH. 17 Something to worry about
CH. 18 Why be Surprise
CH. 19 We're onto that
CH. 20 We're Home
CH. 21 There are more pictures
Ch.22 I want her
CH.23 This is what I like
CH. 24 We're a family
CH. 25 Something I remembered
CH. 26 Isn't this for the best?
Watty Award
CH. 27 I'll do anything
CH. 28 My Feelings
ch. 29 Hope this Helps
CH. 30 How could she not?!
CH. 31 You're my sunshine
CH. 32 I keep hoping
CH. 33 All the Questions
CH. 34 Being with you
CH. 35 The Meeting
CH. 36 Shower Session
CH. 37 That's what happened?
Announcement
CH. 38 I want to know
CH. 39 I don't even know
CH. 40 Why can't I
CH. 41 Someone you might know
CH. 42 Shocking
CH. 43 I want to tell you
CH. 44 Clothes off
CH. 45 She loves me
CH. 46 Our Bond is Love
CH. 47 I don't trust everyone
CH. 48 YOU!
CH. 49 This is what I was worried about
CH. 50 He's been shot
CH. 51 She remembers
CH. 52 I'm Back
CH. 53 Whatever she thinks is best
CH. 54 It's been good
CH. 55 For better or for worse?
CH. 56 We can get through anything
CH. 57 I hate hospitals
CH: 58 What a wonderful surprised
CH. 59 Happy and glad
Our Life Together

Ch. 2 I hope she comes back

6.5K 331 50
By KassandraVivu

CH 2 I didn't mean too

Dalton POV

"This is insane." My father said and everyone was agreeing.

"Sweetheart." My mom called out to me and I look up at her and saw Penelope.

She had tears rolling down her eyes. I noticed my mother was crying but what made my heart almost stop was the silent tears running down my little girl cheeks.

"She doesn't remember any of us. Doctor how long will this last." Melanie mother asks and I didn't move my eyes from my daughter to the doctor. My eyes stared at Penelope. she said her first word, Mama to her mom and she was denied her mother's touch.

Anger fume inside me but I held it back.

My mom senses the need of me wanting to be with my daughter.

she handed Penelope to me

"I'm sorry but I have no way of answering that. " I heard him say and I kiss Penelope head whispering sweet words in my daughter's ears to calm her down.

"Why is that?" Melanie brother ask and I answered the question.

"There's no way of knowing when someone can get their memory back, it might take weeks, months, or years, or she may never remember," I said whispering the last part.

But being in the quiet room, I knew everyone heard.

Melanie sister gasp and Penelope gently touch my face She had her mom curly hair that I love so much and her heart shape face.

"Happy Birthday Princess Penelope," I said and she smiled at me making baby noises. This had to be the worse and best birthday for her.

"It's her birthday?" We turned around and saw Melanie standing in front of the hospital room restroom, her arms wrapped around herself.

My heart stop. I knew why she did that, a gentle gesture to strangers eyes but not mine.

She only did that when she was nervous. when she was nervous or shy of her speaking. When she has attention on her. she was my Melanie, I had to know that. Even though she didn't know me.

I smiled at her

"Are you nervous?" I asked her and she seems shocked but nodded.

"How did you know?" She asks and my smile went away.

"I just know, yes it's her birthday today. She's two." I said and I saw her touch her stomach

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked and she looks at me and then looks at Penelope.

"No.," she said and made her way towards the hospital bed.

"She's your daughter, maybe if you just hold her........" Melanie mother started saying but Melanie cut her off.

"Listen I hear what you're saying but I don't remember her, I don't remember any of you, I don't remember having this beautiful baby and today is her birthday. I don't remember anything I'm sorry. Doctor Nilla when will I be discharged?" She ask him and we all turn to look at him

"I was planning on discharging you today." he said and my mom's eyes widen

"But...... but she doesn't remember anything," she said and Dr. Nilla nodded.

"Yes I understand but there's nothing we can do, the best thing for her is to be home, even though she doesn't remember we must have faith that she will gain her memory soon." He said and Melanie got up from the bed

"Okay, that's fine. I feel weird being here anyways I don't know why but I do, I hate the smell," she said and I look at her.

knowing why she did, even if she didn't I knew.

"You hate hospitals, you always say they smell like dead people," I said and she looks at me, my heart started beating faster and I was in love with her, I was completely in love with my wife and she doesn't know that. To her, I'm a stranger.

"Well I'm Alive, I'm ready to be discharged doc," she said and he nodded his head letting the nurse know to go ahead and do the paperwork.

What she said bothered me, she said she was Alive but to me, it didn't feel like she was, I hate that, that thought cross my mind but that's how I felt

The woman I love doesn't remember anything.

Doesn't remember what we've been through, what she's been through. How we met, how we fell in love, what she likes or dislike, who she is and she doesn't even remember her family or her own daughter.

she wasn't alive, Melanie was Dead or sleeping but what she just said made me want to say

No, you're not but I held it back, it wasn't her fault.

"Are you sure?" Melanie father asks and she nodded her head.

she turned and look at me.

"I will be coming home with you right?" she asks me and my eyes widen.

"Yes, yes of course," I said and she nodded.

"Can everyone go around and tell me who you all are, please? I know I don't know you all and I am sorry, it seems like you guys were excited for me waking up and you all look like you were planning a wonderful day and this must have ruined it," she said and we all nodded.

"I'm Ebony Wilson your mother." Mama Bear said.

"I'm Clover your mother in law. I like to consider myself your second Mother, or what you would like to say Mommy 2" My mom said.

"I'm Kristoff your brother, the pain in your ass," Kristoff said

"I'm Jenna your sister in law and your best friend," my sister said.

"I'm Tiara your little sister," Tiara said giving a small smile. I knew this was hard for her too. What they've been through together.

"I'm your father in law Tristian, Your Daddy 2," My dad said

"I'm your Father, William" Melanie father said and then she looked at me.

"I'm your husband, Dalton," I said and she looks at Penelope. I wanted to say much more, to get on my knees and beg for her to remember, but I held it back.

"This is Penelope," I said and Penelope claps her hands.

"My daughter," she said and I nodded

"Okay I'm ready to go." she said.

Melanie POV

I was in the car sitting in the passenger seat and he was sitting next to me. He as in my husband, a man I don't remember and our child was sitting behind us in her baby chair.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me and I look at him.

"Yes," I said and my stomach growled right after I answered.

He let out a chuckle I thank my shade tone for him not noticing I was blushing.

As crazy as it was, I didn't even know how I look like until I look in the mirror. Imagine not knowing how your own facial structures look like till you stare in the mirror.

The woman who was staring back at me was a stranger, I remember lifting up my gown. to see if I had any baby marks and I did.

I had baby marks which were proof that that little girl is my daughter and I don't remember her. I don't know her.

I wanted to cry in the hospital bathroom, my head was in pain as I tried to gain some memories. It was awful, to these people, not only to me. I didn't know who they were. I mind as well have been dead.

"When we get home, I can make you something to eat," He said.

"You can cook?" I asked him but I actually was curious to know about him.

I was curious to know about everything.

"Yes, actually I'm the one who cooks for us. You just bake." He said laughing and I raised a brow.

"Am I that bad at cooking?" I asked and the look on his face said it all.

"Oh, my. say no more. say no more." I said and he let out a laugh.

His laugh bought a weird feeling to my stomach, it was as if it was something I enjoyed. but I didn't remember it, but for some reason, I knew I like it.

I knew that the Melanie he married like it.

But I didn't understand.

"You set the kitchen on fire." He said and my eyes widen.

"I... I did?" I asked shock that I... I mean Melanie didn't know how to cook.

"Yes, you did." He said pulling up into the driveway of a big two-story house.

"You live here?" I asked him with a shocked look on my face because of the home he had, it was huge.

"No, we live here." He said getting out the car. I was starstruck about the place, it was beautiful. I had '

I had an urge to draw it and I didn't know why.

Suddenly the passenger door opened for me.

I was taken aback by the gesture but the look on his face made it seem like this was normal for him, an everyday thing.

I took off my seat belt and got off.

"Thank you," I said and he nodded walking to the back door and opening it.

"Hey, Princess, ready to get out. Is somebody sleepy?" He said and that's when I remember that the little girl was in the back.

Ha, go figure.

I watch him as he took her out of her seat and held her.

I eyed the little girl and she looks at me back raising a hand as if she wanted me to grab her, I looked away.

I heard her whimper and then I heard him making kisses noises and she started giggling.

"There's daddy favorite little smile." He said, he came and stood next to me.

"Let's go inside." He said to me and I nodded my head and followed him.

When we reach the front door and he opened it and we walked in.

I was struck by the look of the house, it was beautiful and had a family vibe to it.

He closed the door behind us and I was looking at the artwork on the walls. They were beautiful, there was Drawings, Sketches, Structures and even sculptures were stations in areas around the house.

"Wow, that's beautiful. Did you buy all of these from a different artist? They make this place more stunning. These artists have amazing skills." I said admiring the works as I walked around looking at them.

"They're your work." he said and I quickly look up at him to see if he was joking but he looked serious.

"What?" I said but it came out as a whisper.

"They're your work, all of them. each artwork in this house was made by your two hands. Everything beautiful in this house was made by you. The only beautifulness I help create is our daughter, but the Art it's all you." He said

I stared at all the art in the house and I didn't remember any of them. I didn't remember the work it took to make them, the passion, I didn't remember anything.

I stared back at him, Him as in Dalton. My husband who I don't remember.

He looked at me with a look that made me confused to why he was staring at me like that.

"I'm going to put Miss Princess in her play bin and get started on making something to eat. Make yourself at home." He said walking and stop and Shook his head.

"Well, you're home." He walked in where I assume the kitchen was.

I was left alone, I looked around the living room and saw some pictures on a wall that had a butterfly painted on it. I walked towards it and saw pictures of me and Dalton.

Melanie and Dalton.....

There were pics of Hiking trips, scuba diving, Snowboarding and a picture of a very romantic Kiss.

I quickly looked away and touch my lips.

In every pic, Dalton had this look in his eyes when he was staring down at me. I mean Melanie.

I didn't know what that look meant.

I decided to go where Dalton went and Found him in a huge kitchen that would put any chief kitchen or work station  to shame about theirs.

"Wow, this is, breathtaking," I said looking him.

"Thank you, I design the kitchen myself and had it extended seven times the original size." He said.

I didn't correct him, I didn't tell him that I was talking about him. I couldn't, the words wouldn't come out so instead I nodded.

"You must like cooking," I said and he laughed.

I looked away and saw the little girl.... I mean Penelope playing around in the bin.

She stared at me and lift her hand but then quickly put it down and went back to playing. I don't know why but that affected me.

I pushed it aside and watch Dalton.

"You look really skilled," I said and he laughed even more which cause my face to heat up and when he look at me he laughs even more.

"Whats.... Whats... so funny" I asked barely getting the sentences out of my mouth.

"Nothing do you want to taste the sauce?" He asked me and I nodded, pushing aside the hurt I felt of him laughing at me.

I put my hand out to take the spoon from his hand but he shook his head and brought it to my mouth.

"Here." he said and I opened my mouth taking it in and my eyes widen.

"This is so good, I like this. Oh, my God, can I have more please?" I asked and he looked at me with a look in his eyes, I was confused with that damn look. I wanted to ask but didn't so I looked back.

"You'll get it soon with food, Glad you like it." He said turning around and finishing what he was making.

"Hey," I said and he turned around.

"I hope you get her back," I said and he looked at me confused.

"Get who back?" He asked and I got off the stool.

"Melanie, I hope you get Melanie back. I'm going to tour your house. You don't mind right?" I asked and he shook his head no.

When I was halfway in the living room I heard him say in a low voice.

"I hope I get her back too."

I kept walking, fighting the urge to go back and give him a hug cause I heard the sadness in his tone and what got me confused was that my heart was clenching. Deep inside I knew that I couldn't bare to see him that way.

But I kept walking. I just walked away from the main person who waited for me, for so long and I am walking away

Even with tears coming down my eyes. I kept walking.

I wanted to care, to comfort him. But I couldn't because I didn't know him.

I was a stranger, He didn't need a stranger comforting him.

He needed Melanie, he needed his wife, the woman he loves. That's who he waited for, not me but she wasn't here and no one knew when she was coming back. Neither did I, or if she's ever coming back....

*Kassandra Speaks*

I hope you guys Love this story, this story is getting to me and I am the one who's writing it. I believe it as a form of art.

This story came to me when I was driving with my fiance in the car and we started talking about "What ifs" It's amazing how my mind works.

BUT ANYWAYS how do you all like it? Do you guys think Dalton will have the patience or snap? Do you think Melanie will ever hold her daughter?

Do you think Penelope is hurt from her mom not holding her? How do you guys really think Melanie lost her memory? Hmmm, A mystery that needs to find out.

Give this story a Vote, Comment and SHARE it.

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
168 9 6
"She's an angel to me. Anyone who dare try to think of breathing the same air as her will end up not breathing at all. And I fucking mean it, bitch."...
276 0 23
This used to be on my other account, but I deemed it too cringey to stay on there. The plot makes like no sense and the grammar is non-existent. I wr...
64.5K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...