Jealous Alpha?

By Heather_LeFaivre

"Ugg. You are pushing my limits Hale James Riverwood! You will eat this or I will shove a pancake down your t... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven

Chapter eight

231 4 0
By Heather_LeFaivre

As soon as I opened it I shut it again. I'll just do it by myself. I turn around and head to the basement stairs. Bitting my lip I start to head down hopefully I won't break my neck running back and forth.

Are you going to let me in? Came the voice of the person on the other side of the door.

I stop halfway down the stairs and sigh. This is going to be a lot of arguing.

No.

Why?

Because I'm not.

Jack sent me to help you.

Well he sent someone useless.

Oh?

Well it's true. Your not very helpful.

You weren't saying that last night.

Oh wait let me rephrase that for you. Your useless unless you get something out of it.

Oh but I am getting something out of it.

Yea right.

Oh I get the pleasure of torturing you.

Torture me? How?

Well... don't forget that it was Jack and I who helped your brother with those pranks.

That's not an answer.

Oh but it is. Now be a good little girl and come open this door.

And if I don't?

Oh but you will Quinn.

Look at you thinking your so high and mighty.

Oh but you can't see me. Now if you come and open the door you can.

Nah.

You realize that the longer we talk the more time your wasting.

How do you know I'm not working as I'm talking to you.

Your scent is as strong as when we started talking.

I start walking back down the stairs. I can hear him chuckling through the link. Reaching just short of the closet I stop again.

Are you happy now?

Very much so because for one you left the door unlocked.

He stopped a second to let me digest that. Shit.

And for two I knew if I could get you down there you would less likely hear me open the door.

Crap. I fell for his stupid trick. Oh will he pay for this and helping my brother.

"Well if your already in the house why don't you come down here and get to work."

I head back to the stairs in time to see him coming down. Trying to hide my smirk I head back up and purposely run my shoulder into his as I passed, even though the stairway is big enough to fit both of us side by side without touching. He snorts but continues on.

"Obviously you know where the decorations are just put them by the haunted house and when your done I have more things you can do." I throw over my shoulder as I reach the top.

"Alright. Oh by the way nice song choice to open the door. I swear I've heard this song before. At a red light. A girl in the car next to me blasting the song and singing along." 

I stop.

"And why would that pertain to me?"

He just chuckled. I rolled my eyes and continued upstairs.

The next few hours went along fine. He brought stuff up while I put things together. As it got closer and closer to dark I refused to go downstairs. Even when he bugged me to ole point on insanity.

Pleeeease

I told you Hale I am not going down those steps. Now stop fooling around and bring up the rest of the bins. You could have been done a few hours ago.

I need lots of breaks. But please I have something to show you.

You can show me up here.

No I can't.

Well then Hale that sucks for you. Get back to work.

Fine but I wound like it.

I roll my eyes and start working on making the body. I have the perfect person in mind. I hear Hale stomping up the stairs grumbling to himself.

"Don't you dare drop those containers. Set them down gently." I yell.

"Don't you blah blah blah." He mimics in a high pitched voice.

"Oh go fuck yourself."

"Why should I do that when I have so many willing people to do it for me."

"Your sick."

"Oh I know. But it's nice to hear it from you."

"Your insufferable!" I yell.

"You should be glad that you won't have to deal with me for the rest of your life then."

I don't reply. He goes back downstairs thinking he won. What an ass, he deserves everything coming for him. I grab some latex and fake blood that I use for the wounds on the bodies. Plopping down on the floor I start to creat a fake wound on my left thigh.

Once I'm done I grab a butcher knife and but fake blood on it to make it look like that's how I was hurt. I put the materials away and move into position. The fake blood is oozing down my leg. Time to finally get him back for all those times he pranked me. I create a small actual wound so he smells blood and not the fake stuff.

I let the knife clatter to the ground and I go with it screaming. I hear him running up the stairs and put my hands on the "wound". He runs into the kitchen wide eyed.

"It's not healing!" I scream.

"Let me look." He says.

"Don't touch me." I scramble back against a corner fake tears streaming down my face.

"We need the pack doctor."

"No." I state.

He doesn't listen. I know I have to give up the act soon.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"What?"

"You heard me, nothing." I stand up and walk over to the sink and grab a washcloth.

Humming to myself i run it under the sink and start to clean the blood that had dripped down my leg. Then I start to tear off the latex and clean up the fake wound all while he stands there in shock. Once that was done I cleaned the blood off the knife and floor.

"Well?" I turned and looked at him once I was done.

"What the hell!" He yelled.

I roll my eyes. Boys always over reacting. Pushing past him I go up the stairs into my room. I hear him follow. He grabs me be the shoulders and turns me around.

"Don't you dare ever do that again." He growls.

"Take your hands off me." I say.

"Not until you promise never to do that again."

"Well that kind of ruins my Halloween costume."

"I don't care that you will do that as your costume because I know it's fake. I didn't know that was fake. I smelt blood!"

I ripped myself out of his grip and pointed to a small scar where the fake wound was.

"You see that. I did that so you smelt blood."

"I don't care. You scared me."

"Um. Hate to break it to you but that was kind of the point."

He growls and stalks downstairs and out the door. I go back to the kitchen to finish the body. He's so dramatic.

Hours later when the body is done and put in the room I decide to get the rest of the bins. I run downstairs to see that all the bins were already upstairs. At least he did something.

Going black upstairs I check the time. 1:36 a.m. I look at my email and see that the things I ordered are supposed to arrive in the next few days. I go up to my room and plop in bed worn out from the days work.

---

I wake up to a noise. Looking at the red numbers that scream 5:49 I hold my breath. The noise comes again and the numbers disappear. Someone is in my house and turned off the power.

I get up and strip to change into my wolf form to see better. I shift into my amber colored wolf and trudged down the steps slowly. More noise now coming from the basement. I stop at the top of the steps.

We have to go check it out. Jamie says sensing my hesitation.

I know. I know.

I sigh inwardly and start down the steps pausing and listening as I go. There is definitely someone down here. My ears pick up on whispering. There are at least two intruders in my house.

I get closer making sure to be quiet. Stopping on the one side of some shelves I can hear them on the other side. One shushes the other. I edge close to the end and wait. They seem to be waiting too.

Realizing that I won't get to hear anything I decide to make my move. I jump around the last shelf growling. And that's when a familiar scent hit me.

"Quinn." Says the other person.

Of course only Hale and my brother would be the only people stupid enough to break in and prank me. I growl at them.

"Sis it's just Hale and I."

I just stare.

"Quinn it's only a prank. You know? Like what you did earlier today." Hale chimes in with.

I just look at them like, and? They both take a strap towards me. I growl again.

So are you just getting me back? I mind link Hale.

Yep.

I turn tail literally and stalk back up to my room. I shift and put on a tank top and shorts and head back to the kitchen where I can hear them laughing. I walk in with my hands on my hips with a pissed off look on my face.

As soon as my brother saw it he whispered in Hale's ear and took off. I hear the front door shut and focus all my anger on Hale. The look on his face was one of pure horror.

"Shit."

-----

I am a horrible person. I'm so so so so sorry for not updating. I try to whenever I can but I'm so busy. I can't promise when I will update but I will. I don't like making set times because it makes me post things m not happy with.

I love you guys sooooo much.

Vote if you liked the chapter and comment your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 96 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
105 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...