Steven Universe X Reader ones...

By JamesUniverse12

There will be oneshots that will have one part, and some will have a part two or more. These will contain fun... More

Pearl x (James OC)
Centipeetle x reader
Sadie x Male reader PT. 1
Peridot x Teen!male reader ~ Move to the beat
Bismuth x Female Reader Pt. 1
Bismuth x Female Reader Pt. 2
Lapis Lazuli x Male Reader
The Famethysts X Male Reader
Aquamarine x Female Reader pt. 2
Peridot and Lapis x abused female reader
Aquamarine x Female Reader pt. 3
Aquamarine x Female Reader Pt. 4
Pearl x Male Orphan Reader
Aquamarine x Female Reader Pt. 5
A Small A/N
Aquamarine x Female Reader Pt. 6
Lapis Lazuli X Female Kid reader
A/N
A/N part 2

Aquamarine x Female Reader pt 1.

8.5K 108 47
By JamesUniverse12

(This is during the "I am my mom" episode, so don't read this if you haven't watched it yet and get spoilers.)

"Hey, have you guys seen Steven and Connie? I wanted to train with them today." (Yn) said entering the living room.

The crystal gems were by the counter, Amethyst was the first to speak.

"Sorry dude, things have been getting pretty weird here lately, Steven just met a new gem."

"WHAT!? A new gem? Is it from Homeworld?"

Garnet shook her head.

"We don't know yet, he told us she asked him if he was her "dad" and she flew away."

(Yn) was confused, why would a gem ask a human boy if he was its parent? Stevens the ONLY half gem around here...unless not.

"Its not the only problem, some of the people in Beach City are disappearing. ..which makes us believe the Diamonds are planning to capture humans for their Zoo." Pearl said, feeling worried.

"You don't think...Holley Blue told them about Steven and Greg escaping, do you?" (Yn) asked.

"I doubt it, she probably knew the risk if she were to tell them, they would only blame her for letting it happ-"

"GUYS! GUYS! ITS AN EMERGENCY!" A frightened Steven screamed bursting through the door, sweating.

"Steven! Where have you been? Whats wrong?" (Yn) asked.

(after a brief explanation)

"Why is Homeworld stealing humans from the boardwalk!?" Pearl yelled.

"I don't know, but they're only taking our friends, they even got Connie!" Steven said.

"Aw geez guys, this is very bad!" (Yn) said pacing around nervously.

"If we don't do something, they're gonna take them into space!"

Then Amethyst realized, "And our spaceship got jacked, so if they leave Earth..."

"...they'll be gone for good..." Garnet said, finishing the sentence.

"Steven, who were these gems?" (Yn) asked, calming him.

"It was that little gem I saw before! Her name's Aquamarine."

"Whaaaat!?" Pearl said with a shocked expression.

"And she's got a big friend, a fusion, named Topaz."

Both Garnet and Pearl were scared by these names.

"A Topaz fusion, and Aquamarine?" Pearl asked nervously.

"Are they a big deal?" Amethyst asked curiously.

"Uh, YES! Blue and Yellow Diamond must've sent them personally!"

"The Diamonds?...oh no, does that mean they are kidnapping humans for their Zoo!?" (Yn) screamed.

"I don't get it, there are TONS of humans, why would they be kidnapping Stevens friends?"

"Maybe...because my friends are the best!" Steven answered.

Everyone was silent and stared at him weird.

"Steven, half of your friends aren't really skilled in battle, there's me, Connie, Sadie..." (yn) said as she counted until Stevens phone rang. He checked it and gasped.

"Its from Connie, I know where they are!"

He showed them a picture of the Funland Park.

(at the location)

"Gems, weapons ready, they could be anywhere." Garnet said.

Pearl searched through her weapons and summon a rapier from her gem and handed it to (yn).

"I know your ready for this, but stick with us just in case." Pearl said.

"Did Connie send anymore pictures?" Amethyst asked Steven.

"No, nothing."

"Don't worry Steven, we're gonna get our friends back." (Yn) said, reassuring him.

"Thanks (yn)."

"Let's split up, Pearl and Amethyst with me, (yn), stick with Steven.

They all nodded walking different paths.

"Connie!" Steven whispered loudly.

He tried to call her but suddenly heard her ringtone.

"Its her phone! C'mon Steven!"

They both ran quickly as the sound got closer, only to find her phone laying on the ground, then the gems came too.

"W-was that Connie's ph-" Pearl said but was cut off hearing a loud thud.

Both (yn) and Steven slowly turned to see a huge Topaz staring at them. And then a giggle was made and a small blue gem poked her head out.

"Oh no! You've found uuuus!" She said smiling at the Crystal Gems.

They readied their weapons at them, (yn) felt nervous seeing these two Homeworld gems who have all their friends stuck in that big Topaz, the other one must be the gem whos looking for her dad.

"Give it up Aquamarine! You got nowhere to run!" Steven said trying to be tough.

"Oh! Whats that now? Did you think we were running away?" She said, as her huge friend held her walking over to them.

"Steven! (Yn)! Save yourselves! After you save us!" Jaime said struggling.

Aquamarine took out her bow, whipping it into a wand like weapon.

"Huh! You know Topaz, now that I think about it, this Steven seems to know everyone on our list! The list DID come from a Steven after all. Maybe he can help us out." She said pointing at him. (Yn) got in front of him in a defensive manner.

"Just let the humans go!" She said.

"How rude! Who'd have thought a pretty human can be so threatening."

Aquamarine said smirking, making her blush in confusion. "W-whats that supposed to mean?"

"We're the Crystal Gems, you chump!" Amethyst said.

"Yeah yeah! Rose Quartz's old lackeys. That was in the report too. Though it never said about a human girl."

She twirled her wand around in a circle motion.

"We aren't here for any of you rogue gems, we'll leave you totally alone...."

(Yn) was feeling like she just wanted to punch her, despite her being adorable. Then her cuteness turned to a look of evil.

"IF...you can tell us where we can find MY DAD."

"I don't know what your talking about!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Hmm let's see...Yellow Diamond asked for a My Dad, a Connie, a Lars, a Sadie, a Mailman, and an Onion I think...six human variations specified in a report by PERIDOT 5XG."

Steven gasped upon hearing that name and realized a long time ago...

"Oh no, there are lots of humans! Theres my dad, Connie, Lars and Sadie, the mailman, Onion...I think."

"The list...I gave them the list..."

(Yn) and the gems looked at Steven in worry.

"What are you talking about?" Pearl asked.

"Aquamarine doesn't have a dad, she's looking for someone named MY DAD! Its all my fault!"

"Steven, don't blame yourself, you didn't know this would happen." (Yn) said.

"Don't worry about that now, our objectives still the same." Garnet said.

"Beat the gems..."

"Save our friends!" Steven yelled.

This made Aquamarine chuckle, "Hey Topaz, look! They want to lose another fight..."

Garnet was the first to attack about to slam into Topaz until she moved Jaime in front of her.

"No Garnet! I've moved on, I swear!"

She gasped and immediately stopped her punch, as Topaz grabbed her and flung Garnet at a wooden structure.

The gems were scared that they were using the humans as a shield.

Pearl was next as she jumped up raising her weapon.

"My spear can get her without hurting the hostages!"

All of a sudden she was engulfed by Aquamarine's wand beam stopping her midway.

"Oh, your soooo smart...good bye!"

She said as she flung Pearl up in the sky.

Amethyst tried pulling Connie out of Topaz with her whip but was denied as she grabbed it, snapping it in two.

Garnet and Pearl recovered as (yn) immediately charged at the hulking gem, but was quickly frozed except for her head as she tried to break free from her blue prison.

"(Yn)!" Steven yelled.

"This is getting annoying." Aquamarine said holding the girl with her blue wand.

"Hey, Topaaaz? Can you remind me? I mean, my memory is perfect, but, our orders were to bring back these six humans."

She said as put her wand on her cheek pondering while looking at (yn).
"Hmm, I'm just not sure, if they specify...ALIVE?"

The gems all gasped at what she was planning to do.

"You know? I dont think they did!" Aquamarine smiled.

Topaz then grabbed for Jaime's head but was stopped.

"Wait...this seems too cruel...I have a better idea." She suddenly twirled her wand abit at (yn)'s body, making her scream. It felt as if she was crushing her bones

"I always hate that sound coming from a human. Wouldn't you agree, Topaz?" She asked smiling, the humans in her had wide eyes seeing the blue gem torture their friend.

The gems gasped also.

"No!" Pearl said covering her mouth.

"Aahhh!" She yelled.

"Let her go! She isnt on your list!" Steven said.

Aquamarine giggled softly.

"Well, I just thought if you cared for your friend or whatever...you can tell us where My Dad is...alright?"

"Don't listen...to her!" (Yn) yelled in pain.

"I'd hush if I were you...now Crystal Gems, tell us where the last human is...or I will flatten your companion to organic jelly."

"What are we going to do!?" Pearl said.

Steven stared at his friends and (yn) who had her head down, her hair covering her face. He walked towards the two gems.

"Stop! Don't hurt her! I know where you can find my dad."

Then Aquamarine smiled with excitement.

"Oooh! Where? Where?"

"Right here! I'm the one your looking for! I am my dad!"

The gems looked at him confused.

Aquamarine was a bit silent, and looked to her partner.

"I know what your thinking Topaz, seems a little suspicious that My Dad is also a Steven."

She said, wondering.

"But you know, if it means getting out of here...I'll believe it."

Topaz unfused and both of them surrounded Steven.

They then fused against him along with his friends.

"Now let (yn) go!" He yelled.

Aquamarine looked at her hostage still trapped in her blue energy.

"Hmmm, nah! I just realized ive always wanted a human servant, I believe my diamond will understand for bringing an extra."

The Crystal gems were terrified, along with Steven.

"Time to go!" She laughed as she raised her wand revealing a cone shaped ship above them.

"Uh, Steven! Did you actually have a PLAN?" Amethyst asked, worried.

"Just need...to make a bubble!" He said gritting his teeth, Topaz turned and jumped towards the entrance of the ship.

Aquamarine flew towards the three gems still holding (yn) who was now unconscious from the pain.

"Welp, it was very nice meeting you all, and your compliances are appreciated, but..."

Pearl thrusted her spear, dodging it while laughing, flying to the ship.

"Our job here is done, soooo..."

She immediately stuck out her tongue making a raspberry at them.

"Garnet! What are we going to do!?" Pearl asked, scared.

"We wait, if they begin to set a course for Homeworld, we'll fuse as Alexandrite."

"Guys, I really hope (yn)'s okay, she didn't look so good after what that twerp did to her." Amethyst said.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 1.5K 39
you are a gem living in little homeworld, recovering from years of corruption on earth. but thanks to the newfound peace obtained from Steven himself...
6.9K 280 15
This is another book to Tough And Wise. I got a lot of reads on it so I thought I should add another book. There will be new gems along with old gems...
171K 4K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE ➪(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...
49.3K 800 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...