The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Fifty-Two

117K 1.9K 1.1K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Marcel's POV

"We need to call the ambulance and the police," I tell Harry as he comes out of Veronica's room with a full duffle-bag.

"No!" Veronica cries, "don't please."

"Veronica," I hold her, "you're seriously injured. You need medical attention, plus that man needs to be arrested.For god sakes look what he's done to you."

"No please," she begs, "please. If you do that they'll take me away again."

"Take you where?" Harry asks.

"Foster care. I've been there one too many times and I don't want to go back! Please," she begs, "please."

"Well you can't stay here," I tell her. She silently cries in my arms and I look up at Harry, "I don't want to leave you here."

"How did you even find me?" she asks.

"Leeroy," I honestly reply. There's no sense in lying to her when I'm sure she would have found out anyway. She doesn't say a word.

"Who is this man?" Harry stares at the man I've beaten senseless on the ground.

I've destructed his face terribly. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. I guess all the anger built up inside me has taken over. I'm still the same person, but I never knew I could be this powerful. I was never this strong. This isn't me, but after watching this man kick at Veronica, the adrenaline got to me and before I knew it, I was being pulled off my Harry to stop before I killed the guy.

"It's my dad," Veronica responds, clearing my thoughts.

"We need to go," I say. I don't want him waking up and finding us here. I don't think I'll be able to stand up for Veronica again like I just did. It was the adrenaline that got me going.

"I can't go," Veronica says. I stand up and she refuses.

"What do you mean you can't go," I frown.

"He's my dad and I can't leave him like this. He's all the family I have left," she cries.

"He's no family if he's constantly beating you," I say, "please. I want to help you."

After a moment of silence she agrees. But before that, she runs into her room and grabs things Harry left behind. She said she doesn't have much stuff. I didn't believe her but I did when she came back with just a small bag and her school back pack.

"What if he wakes up," Harry asks. I open the door for Veronica and slowly help her in.

"Then he wakes up. He's not going to do anything about it," I say. Veronica stays silent. I probably shouldn't have said that but she knows it's the truth. I've known her for a couple weeks but I feel like I know her better than anyone else.

"I'm scared," she whispers. The road is bumpy which is causing her pain. I tell Harry to slow down but it's a 30 mile speed limit and he's already going 10 miles per hour.

"I'm sure Beth will be able to help you," I comfort her.

"Whose Beth?" she asks.

"She used to take care of us when we were younger. She was our nanny, but we see her as like a grandmother," I tell her. Veronica starts crying at the mention of grandmothers. I don't know what to say to her. Harry turns to me and signals me to hug her. I do so.

"It's okay," I rub her back, "i'll protect you...."

Edwards POV (disturbing content)

"I've been waiting for this ever since you came back," I lock the door behind me. Tia jumps off my back and her shirt is pulled over her head.

"You tease," she smiles and walks over to me.

I pull her closer and snap her bra off. She pulls my shirt off and unbuttons my jeans. Her shorts and panties come off and she lets the band around her hair loose. I struggle to pull down my jeans. How I dread wearing these skinnies right now. I always struggle to take them off and this is literally fucking everything up.

"One sec," I shake my leg trying to get the other leg out of the tight pants.

"You seriously need to stop wearing those tight jeans," Tia lays frustrated on the bed, "it ruins the moment."

"Fuck!" I shout once the jeans finally come off along with my boxer shorts. I crawl on too of Tia and she pulls my neck down and kisses me.

"You've missed me haven't you?" she pulls my hair and I groan.

"Every damn day," I use my hands to support myself up.

I kiss her and our tongues are at war. I pull away and scan her body. She looks so fucking good. I haven't seen her naked in years and I can honestly say, I've missed her. I've missed her so damn much I'm ready to make love to her. Not just fuck her out of the blue but literally make love to her. The way she deserves, and only she deserves that.

She pulls me back up and kisses me again. She's irresistible. I slide my hand under her back and turn her over so she's on top now. Usually I take control but this time I want her to. I want her to have control.

"What are you doing?" she giggles, "I thought you were on top?"

"I want you on top this time," I hold both her thighs in my hands.

"But I like controlling Edward," she slides her body into mine, "it's hot. A turn on." and immediately I'm back to being on top of her.

"I'm going to make love to you," I peck at her neck, "like you want me to."

"You're quoting song lyrics," she laughs.

"Shut up, you're ruining it," I laugh and up one of her breast in my hand. She moans and brings her lip between her teeth. I reach over and grab a condom from the nightstand. I rip it open and she helps me slide it on.

"Ready?" I ask and she innocently nods.

I slowly dig into her and her back arches. I slide my hand under her back and she lays flat back down. I slowly thrust into her as deep as possible. She lightly moans and her eyes roll back. I want to take it slow and steady so she embraces every minute and every second of it. I kiss her while I grind around inside her. Her legs wrap around my waist and her nails dig into my back. I move a but faster to please her more. I move my hand down to her sensitive area and tease her. Her cries notify me that she's enjoying every bit of it. Slowly grinding into her while quickly teasing her drives her crazy. Her nails dig down my back. I feel the scratches coming in and it makes me moan louder.

I pull out and let her breathe. I kiss her, then down her neck to her breast. Then down her stomach and on her hips. I leave light kisses on her hips and she shutters. She grabs my hair and pulls me up to kiss her more. Her hand moves down and grabs my penis. She's a tease as well. Great minds think alike. She roughly and quickly moves up and down. My face dig into her neck as her hand pleasures me. I bite her neck and suck at the skin. I grab her ass, to keep me distracted to try not to make so much noise as she plays with me. She's so good with her hands I don't want her to stop but I'm going fuck insane.

I push her hand away and dig into her again. This time at a faster pace. In out of her, she grabs a pillow and bites on it while I do her quicker. Her back rises several times and we both climax.

I'm sweating as I slide out of her. I hand her a small towel to clean herself while I dispose of the condom in the bathroom. I walk back in and she's in my boxer shorts and one of my flannels I hate wearing.

"You look beautiful," I stare at her up and down. Even in my clothes and sweaty hair she looks stunning. I grab another pair if boxers and pull them on.

"I love your flannels," her arms wrap around my neck and she kisses me.

"Oh yeah?" I ask and she nods, "well I'll let you keep them."

"Really?" she jumps. Her legs wrap around my torso and I hold her up.

"Yeah," our foreheads touch and I carry her, "I don't wear them anyway. Plus they look so much better in you baby."

"Baby?" she blushes, "what does that mean. Are these your after sex nicknames?"

"No," I peck her lips, "it's that boyfriend/girlfriend shit couples do."

"Shit couples," she laughs, "we're a shit couple?"

"No," I laugh along, "we are just really fucked up." She laughs louder.

"I believe it," she agrees and rests her head on my shoulder whilst still carrying her in my arms.

"I love you Tia Roselyn," I kiss her shoulder.

"I love you Edward Styles," she answers.

Harry's POV

"Everyone besides Ed and Tia are gone," I pull into the driveway of our house.

"Well let's get her inside before anyone shows up," Marcel opens the door and slowly helps Veronica out. She's in a lot of pain and still refuses to let us take her to the hospital, yet hopefully Beth is still around.

I go on the other side and help her up the steps. I hear a lot of giggling and I'm positive it's Tia.

"We need to take her upstairs to the guest room," I tell Marcel and he nods and bends down to carry Veronica.

"No," Veronica stops him.

"You can't walk up there," he says, "let me carry you."

"No," she scoots away, "I can climb the stairs."

"Veronica what's wrong?" Marcel steps closer. She shakes her head and looks down.

"Please tell me," he begs.

"I'm too heavy for you to carry me," she admits. I actually feel for her. She seems very insecure. She isn't skinny but she's not overweight either. But I know Marcel doesn't care, I can see it in his eyes. He looks at her like she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Too bad," Marcel picks her up, "I'm taking you upstairs. You aren't walking."

I laugh and follow behind them.

Edwards POV

"Someone's here," Tia whispers and looks at the door.

"It's probably Harry and Marcel," I open the door. I peak out and see Marcel carrying someone up the stairs and Harry appears behind them.

"Whose that?" I ask and they ignore me and walk into the guest bedroom. I follow them and Marcel carefully places a girl on the bed, "okay what the fuck?"

"Edward," Tia calls.

"I'll be there in a sec," I shout back, "what the fuck are you two doing?"

"This is Veronica," Harry says and the girl stays silent.

"We rescued her," Marcel says.

"Rescued her from what?" I look back and forth between my brothers. I'm so fucking confused and I deserve an explanation.

"We'll explain later," Marcel scoffs, "is Beth still here?"

"No," I answer, "she left like an hour ago."

"We'll have to wait until tomorrow," Marcel tells Harry. We start to hear thunder all through the house.

"Well I'm going to call Macey," Harry sighs, "wish me luck."

I groan and dismiss myself back to my room. Leaving Marcel and Veronica alone.

Harry's POV

I run downstairs and lock the door to my room. I pull my phone out and dial Maceys number. I need to know whose kid she has growing in her stomach. It can't be mine, it just can't be.

"What?" Macey answers.

"I need to talk to you," I say.

"Leave me alone," she argues.

"No!" I shout, "listen to me. Whose the father of that child you supposably are having because it sure as hell isn't mine." The line goes dead.

I call back and I get no answer. This is bullshit. She's avoiding me now and I won't have it. I grab my car keys and head out. I run through the pouring rain and into my car. I drive out the gate and head to Maceys house just a couple blocks down. I run to the doorstep and ring the doorbell. I was planning on running to the back and through her bedroom window like I used to when we dated but we aren't anymore.

"Harry nice to see you," her mother answers, "how've you been?"

"Great," I hold my hoodie up with my hands, "is Macey home?"

"Yes she is," she smiles, "come in. Macey! You have company!"

"No thanks," I reject her offer and stand out side. Macey comes down the stairs and her mother disappears.

"Go away," she says when she sees me. I grab her wrist and pull her outside. I close the door and drag her down the side walk, "Let go of me! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Tell me the truth," I say.

"About what?" she acts as she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Tell that that child you have growing inside you isn't mine!" I shout!

"I don't have to answer your shit question," she fights back, "now leave me alone!"

I grab her wrist and yank her back, "tell me."

"Tia told you didn't she," she frowns and laughs, "fucking bitch."

"Tell me the truth," I feel like I'm going to be repeating myself all night. I'm getting tired if her shit and it's pouring outside and were both standing here without umbrellas.

"We had sex," she says, "what do you think?"

"I used a condom," I remind her.

"They don't always work," she says.

"Then why didn't you stop me! I'm sure you would have felt it," I say, "that child isn't mine."

"Well you shouldn't have fucked me out of anger then!" she shouts.

"Whose kid is it?!" I shake her.

"It's yours!" she shouts back.

"Bullshit!" I shout in her face, "you know damn well that isn't true. You know it's not true."

"Well it is," she cries, "it's yours."

"No it's not," I push her away, "I know you're lying. You're probably the worst liar I've ever met."

"Why are you denying your own child," she cries. Her tears can't be seen with all the rain coming down, "you selfish bastard."

"He or she isn't mine," I repeat myself, "now tell me the truth."

"I am," she says. She isn't telling the truth. I've known her long enough to know when she's lying.

"Macey," I grit my teeth, "no you are not. Just please tell me the truth."

She stares at the concrete beneath her feet. The thunder grows louder by the minute as we both stand there soaking wet. My shoes are filled with water and my hair is drained.

"It's yours," she says again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...
149K 4.2K 32
Triplet Alpha's and a sassy omega, that can't be good... right? You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better...
61.8K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...