Silver Lining: The Haunted

By silent_artist0912

Sequel to The Final Battle: The Haunted so read it first to understand the story better and watch the series... More

Prolouge-Silver Lining
Ch.1-Fun and games
Ch.2-awake at night
Ch.3-Reflections
Ch.4- Repeating the past
Ch.5-Panic
Ch.6-Origins
Ch.7-stop being a butt
Ch.8-Market
Ch.10
Ch.11-Reversing The Past
Ch.12-Seperated
Ch.13-Confused
Ch.14-awake
Ch.15-Baby Steps
Ch.16-plans
Ch.17-Rough Start
Ch.18-new problems
Ch.19-Tension
Ch.20-Understanding
Ch.21-Who Do You Work For?
Ch.21-Taken
Ch.23-Dun Dun Duhhhh
Ch.25-Xander?
Ch.25-Connection
Ch.26-predicament
Welp A/N
Important!
Ch.27- Opening up
28-Nightmares
29-Calm
Ch 30- False Alarms
Ch 31- Mystery and History
Ch 32 - Bad Vibes
Ch 33 - Imposter
Ch 34 - Spirit
Ch 35 - Entity
Authors note
2023 Note

Ch.9-The Truth

209 7 17
By silent_artist0912

~Mia~

Panic. Panic. Panic. What do we do? I looked around helplessly. "Armen we need to do something!" Drake was repeatedly hit the guy.

"Grab him?!" Armen attempted to get him off but couldn't do so with out being hit.

"Drake stop this! This isn't you!" I got as close as I can and grabbed his arm. His head turned slightly and it almost mad emergency let go. His eyes held this raging fury that I have never seen before in him. It was as if someone flipped a switch in his head.

"Armen help me!" I kept tugging on his arm but he was Steiner than me almost getting out of my grip a few times. Once Armen got to him we were able to separate them momentarily before he got away and went for the man.

"Crap!"

"What the hell has gotten into him?"

"I don't know but we will figure that out later."

I was about to go after him again but Drake had froze for a second almost looking confused before the rage returned. He was too late to react when the guy slammed his fist really hard into the left side of drakes head.

~Drake~

It got dark. What happened? Quite frankly I don't remember much at the moment. My head is a swirling blur currently. I think my eyes are closed. Trying to move any part of my soft failed miserably. What I'm guess is my hand, was all I could move but it was just a small twitch. Voices around me were echoing and muffled almost.

Please move something. Open your eyes. Anything?

*twitch*

Wait.

*twitch*

Come one please! I managed to open my eyes half way and turn my head. Someone was holding me under my arms and dragging me back wards. What? Getting some sensation back in my body I turned and looked at Mia who was behind me.

"What are you doing? I can walk you know." She wasn't paying attention to me before I said anything.

"Wha- oh god!" She jumped backwards letting go of me. This causes my head to hit the ground sending a wave of pain through me. My head was already hurting before with a full pain on the side of my head. What happened?

"Oww." Sitting up didn't help either. "What was that for?"

"Drake?"

"Yea?" I stood up trying to regain my balance.

"What the hell was that! What's going on with you!"

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"No your not! Do you not remember anything!" Armen looked crossed between afraid and confused.

"Um....." I don't know what he's talking about.

"You almost killed him!" Armen gestures behind me.

"What?" I turned around and a man was standing there with his hands still up to protect himself. He had blood going down the side of his face and from with mouth a little bit. That's when I noticed the blood on my shirt. What happened. Where it felt like I was hit, which I'm guessing I was, there was a small flow of blood that had started to run down my face as well.

"What are you talking about?" I turned back to him. Confusion growing by the second. What I hadn't noticed was the blood on my hands. Most of it sort of dried by now. It all started to click. Did I have another black out. Well no dip Sherlock! How could I be so stupid to not realize that sooner!

"Drake. Just stay calm ok. We are going to sort this out. Let's go home or something ok?" Mia took a few steps closer. Panic slowly rising in my chest. My heart beat started to get louder and faster in my ears. Why is this happening to me! Why me!

"Drake calm down it's going to be ok." I was sick and tired of hearing that sentence over and over. Be heard it to many times. 'It's going to be ok'. No it wasn't! I have to tell them. Maybe now is te right time.

"No it's not. It's not ok." My voice came out more shaky than I expected.

"Mia he's panicking..."

"I see that Armen." She snapped back at him. I backed up slowly the flight or fight response kicking in. I can't go through this again. Maybe I should just leave entirely?

"Drake calm down. Let's just go home ok?" Home. How is that going to help? I shook my head. I don't want to go anywhere.

"Amen what are you doing?"

~Armen~

As much as this whole situation confused and frightened me, I still knew that I was not going to lose him. Not again. We need to get Grayson. I knew Drake was panicking. He backed I to the wall and slid down it with his head in his hands. This whole situation was a huge mess. The man from before was gone by now. It scared me how things went from calm to out of control so quickly. What ever is happening to him, it's bad and getting worse. I still had the feeling like he was hiding something. I crouched next to him and put my hand on his back. He was shaking slightly. He flinched under my touch.

"Drake please calm down. Your not going to hurt anybody. Look I have had this feeling like your hiding something. If you are, please don't hide stuff. Especially if it's important.

"I'm sorry."

"What? No none of this is your fault."

"No. There is something I've been hiding since the accident." He had turned his head and looked at me. The accident like as in the one a few weeks ago? What is he hiding?

"What? Drake why would you hid something from us for so long?" Mia had gotten down on her ones and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry but I didn't know how to tell you or when." He replied.

"Ok well let's get Grayson and go."

Time skip

"He what?" We had picked up Grayson and me and Mia were telling him what happened. Drake was walking ahead. He hasn't said anything since we left for home. We were ten minutes away from home.

"Yea and it was kinda frightening to be honest." I admitted.

"It wasn't like him at all. When we pulled him off the first time I could see this inhuman rage in his eyes. I didn't know what it was. It's like something either snapped in him or someone flipped a switch." Mia glanced ahead at him. He's hands were in his pockets and he wouldn't talk or look at anyone. He was really freaked out.

"Well what are we going to do?" I asked. Grayson was thinking hard and Mia just looked at me.

"I'm not sure. When we get home we'll see what he has to say. You said he admitted to hiding something but hasn't said what yet?" Grayson had looked at me and Mia with a questioning gaze. Concern showed on his face as well. I'm not losing Drake. I can't.

10 minutes later

"Drake you need to calm down ok."

"I'm fine."

"Fine? Will you stop saying that! Drake, I've know you the longest out of the three of us! We are practically brothers! I can see through your lies! I know your lying. If anything you are far from ok!" I am getting tired of the lies.

"Armen don't yell." Grayson snapped at me. He hasn't said much since we got home. Drake won't open up either.

"You think this is easy for me? My mind has been a huge mess! Everything just keeps getting worse and worse!" Drake had raised his voice and glared straight at me.

"Don't give me that look! We are trying to help! You won't tell us what's wrong or what your hiding!" All the frustration had finally released itself.

"Stop yelling!" Mia spoke up give me and Drake both glares. "Armen your not helping. Calm down!"

"Sorry. I'm just frustrated." I look back at Drake who appeared to be contemplating something.

"A few weeks ago when the accident happened... I guess I had blacked out or something, I saw something, Well someone actually, and I've been trying to figure out a way to tell you guys and what to do about it." He broke out of his thoughts.

~Drake~

I had to tell them. They already know that I'm not telling them everything.

"Someone? What do you mean...?" Grayson has looked to me. I should probably clearing before he freaks out and gets the wrong ideas.

"No it wasn't him... If that's what you think. It was um...how do I say this...Collin?" I looked at him for a reaction. Armen looked at Grayson. Well now there is no going back. Confusion crossed all of their faces.

"I thought it was a dream or hallucination because I had blacked out but it was real. He told things that I wish were lies. He also showed me what I guess was a memory of his." Thinking about it now sends chills down my spine.

"What memory?" Mia sounded like she was demanding it more than asking a question.

"You already know my origins but it was his memory of the night he created me."

"What? Seriously? Why?"

"Because it was to explain what was happening to me and why! I wish what he said was a lie! Herobrine is supposed to be dead! He shouldn't be affecting us anymore but of corse things always have to take a turn for the worse even after he died! Even with him gone he is still causing problems!" Everything just came crashing down in me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I feel like I'm trapped in this never ending hell.

"What are you talking about? How is herobrine got to do with any of this?"

"This is all bullshit! I can't take it anymore!" I just want to block everything out. Just make it all stop!
"I don't care anymore! I guess he was right. I'm going down with him."

"What? With who. Herobrine?"

"Yes the other night I had a nightmare and he was there saying I cant escape. I'm going down with him."

"And your just now telling us this? How has he got to do with anything that's happened? Drake you need to stop hiding things, I know there is more! What is-"

"Stop yelling at me like I did something horribly wrong! This isn't my fault! Do you think that this has been easy for me!? Do you think finding out that I'm dying is easy!! NO! THIS HAS NOT BEEN EASY!" I instantly froze after I realized what I said. Crap.

"Dying!? Explain now!" Armen immediately stood up with all sorts I emotions crossing his face. Grayson just stood there shocked and Mia didn't know what to say. Armen had actually looked angry.

"Drake! I said explain! What the hell do you mean by dying!?" He demanded. He almost looked like he was in the verge of tears for a second.

"I'm sorry. Yes dying. You know my past now. Well my past is coming back to kick me in the ass. It was herobrines magic that created me. And his magic that's ending me. He's dead, or supposed to be. I'm not sure anymore. My life force was created and held together by his magic. But once he died, his magic started to die out with him. My life force contained his magic to keep it together. If he died and his magic is fading, well what do you think will happen to my life force that needed it to keep it fused together?"

"It can't stay together anymore..." Grayson's face was completely devoid of any emotion.

"Yea. I've done my research on Fusions and they are one of the hardest types of magic to do. And it takes an incredibly powerful Mage , on in this case demon, to do it. Why do you think people like me are extremely rare and maybe only 4 or 5 have ever existed including me. The enderman life force and Colin's humanity that make up mine are separating. Even if I were to use my own magic to try and fix it, I can't. I'm not string enough to and I don't know how to do fusion magic and I'm pretty sure that it's hard to do it yourself even for the most powerful mages."

"Drake how could you hide this from us? We're family. You should have told us sooner." Mia came down and sat next to me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my face into my arm. I felt my face turning red a tears threatened to fall. I couldn't let them fall. Not now.

"I'm sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 2 1
--------------*plot*--------------- Two brothers, two fates are separated. A mysterious ancient artifact found and is now in the hands of one of the...
1.3K 4 40
This story is about an Enderman that is much more different than a normal Enderman. His life is terrible. All the other Enderman hated him without an...
29K 1.3K 35
I am only writing this for fun. Mostly platonic shipping. Keep in mind the people that are shipped in this fanfic are ok with shipping. If any ships...
111K 3.7K 73
The world of Acrion (Ack-ree-on) has fallen. Notch, the ruler of Minecraft, has been defeated by the one and only Herobrine. All seems lost in the wo...