My True Love!!! Gohan and Me...

De JanaeH

BOOK ONE: Tania is a normal eighth grade teen, never had fallen in love since most guys her age just bullies... Mais

Chapter 1: Meet Tania Ayame
Chapter 2: School Life
Chapter 3: Devastated Emotions
Chapter 4: The Day My Life Changed Forever
Chapter 5: Lost
Chapter 6: Learn To Control Energy
Chapter 7: Overcoming Fear
Chapter 8: The Return Of An Old Foe
Chapter 9: The Kids Who Will One Day Become Heroes
Chapter 10: Cell's Revenge
Chapter 11: Caring For Another
Chapter 12: Tania's Connection To Eternal
Chapter 13: Meeting The Champ And His Daughter
Chapter 14: A Gift For Gohan
Chapter 15: A Tragic Love Story Part One
Chapter 16: A Tragic Love Story Part Two
Chapter 17: A Tragic Love Story Part Three
Chapter 18: A Tragic Love Story Part Four
Chapter 19: A Tragic Love Story Part Five
Chapter 20: A Tragic Love Story Part Six
Chapter 21: A Tragic Love Story Part Seven
Chapter 22: Fading Energy
Chapter 23: Tania Possessed?
Chapter 24: Into The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Chapter 25: Tania vs Vegeta
Chapter 26: Memory Lost
Chapter 27: Death Of Two Warriors
Chapter 28: Attempt Of Purifying A Evil Heart- Gohan vs Tania
Chapter 29: Search For The Seven Magical Dragonballs Part One
Chapter 30: Search For The Seven Magical Dragonballs Part Two
Chapter 31: Which Z Fighter Will Wield The Ancient Sword, Wisheater?
Chapter 32: Gohan's Heart Tested- Courage/Bravery
Chapter 33: Gohan's Heart Tested- Honor/Honesty/Wisdom
Chapter 34: Gohan's Final Test- Strength/Love
Chapter 35: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 36: A Hero's Return And Tania's True Feelings Revealed
Chapter 37: Hope? I Love it!
Chapter 38: Danger For Everyone
Chapter 39: Gohan's Suffering, Tania's Decision
Chapter 40: Gohan Cries
Chapter 41: The Imperishable Bond Between Tania and Gohan
Chapter 42: All That Matters
Chapter 43: First Date- Light in a Pendant Necklace
Chapter 44: Gohan's Animal Friends
Chapter 45: Happy Birthday Gohan!
Chapter 46: Until Tomorrow...
**BONUS CHAPTER** -1
**BONUS CHAPTER** -2
**BONUS CHAPTER** -3
**BONUS CHAPTER**-4
**BONUS CHAPTER**-5
**BONUS CHAPTER**-6
**BONUS CHAPTER**-7
**BONUS CHAPTER**-8
**BONUS CHAPTER**-9
FANART CONTEST?!
FUTURE GOHAN STORY!
**BONUS CHAPTER**-10
To Every One Of My Supporters
Fictional Crushes
Most Inspirational Characters
Origin Of My 2 Gohan Story Titles
Origin Of My Story Titles Part 2
Hottest Anime Guys
Q&A - 1
Q&A - 2
Most Difficult Characters For Me To Write A Romance About
Shippers: Gonia vs NaruNia 😂
DBZ Guys: Date Or Pass
Yaoi and Yuri - My Thoughts (SPOILERS)
Nia/Tania With Their Feelings (Gonia vs NaruNia)
Best Cosplays
Netflix Or Chill - Anime Guys
Q&A - 4
Rest In Peace, Akira Toriyama 😭🙏🏽🕊️

Most Inspirational Quotes Part 1

159 8 19
De JanaeH

Okay, here we go: The Most Inspirational Quotes I've heard or seen in Anime. Part 1.

These are in no order and I'll explain why I think they're so inspiring. Just so you guys know, I don't watch too much anime so yeah don't be disappointed if you don't see a favorite quote of yours from a different anime. [Update: There's actually quotes from shows I've never even watched lmao]

---

1. "I won't run, I will stand and look ahead to what I must do. I must face the fear, I won't let it control me anymore. I will use my courage and my bravery to move me forward to what I must do." ~ Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)

Now, I don't even watch fairy tail lol, but I saw this and fell completely in love with this quote. To me, I see this as Gray saying that one shouldn't give in to the fear of what they know they must do to change the world in a certain direction or to not give in to your fear to achieve a goal you know you have to do.

Now I don't watch fairytale but that's how I see this quote.

2.

"It is love that can make us strong, but it is also love that can make us weak." ~ Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail)

This quote speaks a thousand memories and a million words into my heart. In my opinion, I believe this quote to be true cause there are times you love someone and that person can lift you up, make you feel loved, and cause you to feel such powerful and positive feelings but at the same, they could cause you complete misery. You're the most sensitive during this time and it can get taken advantage of because of your strong love for this person. For this reason, its best to keep your heart guarded but not too guarded that you can't let anyone love you nor you love anyone.

This can be said for any type of love whether platonically, romantically, or family-like.

3.

"To hell with your opinion. I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!" ~ Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Again, I have absolutely no idea what this anime is about but this quote is brilliant! This tells me that I shouldn't let anyone's opinion stop me from going in the direction I want to go in life. This is brilliant!

4.

"If you don't take risks, you can't create a future" ~ Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Lmao I keep putting quotes of anime I've never seen but some of these shows I haven't watched really do have some great quotes. This one speaks for itself pretty much. I don't need to explain this one. So next...

5.

"Everyone has things they can and can't do. I'll do what you can't do and you do what I can't do." ~ Sanji (One Piece)

I see this quote as saying that we need to help one another grow instead of doing the complete opposite. That we need to help others when they can't help themselves and that they need to help us when we can't help ourselves.

6.

"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them." ~ Pain (Naruto Shippuden)

Finally! A show I actually watch lol. Anyway, this quote is self-explanatory also. If you've never walked in the same shoes as someone, don't even bother trying to tell them you understand how they feel. If you've never been hated, don't tell someone who has been hated that you get that feeling. If you've never been lonely, don't try to act like you've had, to someone who has suffered through it. If you've never been bullied, tortured, and made fun of, don't ever try to comfort and console someone who has been through this experience and pretend to know exactly how they felt through this period in their lives! Never.

7.

"You think that after all I've been through, something like that would hurt?" ~ Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)

Back to not knowing the anime again oh gosh xD but this one is more of a sad quote than an inspirational one. To me, this says that after you've heard every insult in the book from people, you finally get to a point where you've built this shield around yourself and their words pretty much bounce off of it instead of piercing through.

8.

"It's all right... I can stand up again all by myself. Even if I'm all alone... I will survive." ~ Taiga Aisaka (Toradora)

I've only seen a few clips from this show 😅 I like this quote because it constantly reminds me that even on those days where I feel everyone is against me, that I don't have to let them defeat me and that I need to just get back up and be my own soldier in a one man (or woman) army.

9.

"Don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I went through, and cried as many tears as me. Until then, back-off, cause you have no idea!" ~ Lucy Heartfelia (Fairy Tail)

This has the same meaning as Pain's quote that I put above except this one has more emotional ties to it and can make you feel the depth of it.

10.

"You may believe that a person's love can lead to darkness, but you're wrong! You can't destroy love! Never!" ~ Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)

This quote really got to me as I watched the second movie. It was just something I thought was worth mentioning.

11.

"Anyone can die. Dying is easy. Living is what requires courage." ~ Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

Okay this was a show I watched a little bit. This quote to me is saying that just you being able to get yourself out of bed to face the day takes courage. Mostly if your life isn't so great to live but you still fight your fears just to live another day when there's an option that you can end it cause death is easy to come upon. For me, dying is not an option, I wanna live and endure the life I have no matter how difficult it is to live it at times.

12.

"There's no need to change the past. Because of the past we are who we are now." ~ Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)

This is saying that there's no reason to regret your past if your past made you a stronger or better person because of it. Personally, I don't regret a single thing that's ever happened to me: good or bad. I'm glad for every time I was challenged to see if I would fall apart or keep all my pieces nice and tidy cause in the end, my experiences only brought me to have such a tremendous amount of confidence and self esteem in myself that people would think it's ridiculous. I wish more people could find that immense strength within them also. It's sad for me to know people lack any confidence or self-esteem. It's a shame.

13.

"The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on for so long." ~ Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

This quote is so nice to me cause even though I always did this, it still leaves an impact on my heart. There are times I feel like giving up on things important to me or on myself in general then I wonder if everything I hoped and dreamed for was ever worth it. That's when I realize that I can't just let those deepest desires in my heart die and that I should strive to make them happen no matter how impossible it seems to everyone else.

14.

"Stop complaining about fate and saying how it can't be changed!" ~ Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)

YES! This quote was everything to me a couple years back and even till this day. Hearing this was like a huge slap to the face. I used to always complain about how I thought my life was garbage and how there was no future for me to chase after. Ugh, I still remember it now oh my gosh. I used to let everyone step all over me and tell me I wasn't going anywhere or that I was nothing. This quote saved me from my negativity though it did take some time. Thank you oh my gosh.

15.

"All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... Now, get a good look at my back!" ~ Sakura Haruno (Naruto)

Yesssss Sakura! That's my girl! Whoop whoop! I love this quote because it tells me that I shouldn't always have to rely on people to take care of me and that instead, I should be able to take care of them myself and not have them keep showing me up either. I love Sakura!

16.

"I don't wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that'll be enough." ~ Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)

Now I don't know what was going on in One Piece when this dude said this since I don't watch the show but when I read this I just thought of one thing. I thought about how even if life is beating me up, that just knowing that I had the strength to live another day is a blessing in on itself.

17.

"If you don't have the courage to change things then you might as well die!" ~ Natsu Dragneel

Again, like with that Ace quote in one piece, I have no idea what was going on to make Natsu say this in fairy tail, but when I read this. I received this vibe:

Lying around and doing nothing to help this world in some way is just absolutely ridiculous. Even in the smallest ways, you can help to make it a better place to live in. Even something as small as giving a homeless person a penny or something big like trying to find the cure to cancer. Anything is a step forward to be honest as long as it has a positive outcome.

Also, I can see this quote as saying that not changing your weak character is like saying you would like to die inside. Have courage and make yourself see the light in a dim situation or room.

18.

"If you want me to prepare a rope for the sake of hanging yourself, forget it. But... if it's a rope for the sake of pulling you up from hell, no matter how many ropes it takes, I'll prepare them for you." ~ Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)

This quote is so sad to me. It's sad to me cause it's talking about people who want to commit suicide. No one should have to feel so drowned in despair that they consider suicide. Heck, I don't even wish this on even my worst enemies! And I have tons xD That's how terrible I find suicide to be. But yeah, even if my worst enemies were considering suicide, I would want to help them get out of that phase even if I had to deal with them hating me throughout the entire process! Nothing is worse to me than someone thinking their life has no purpose, no meaning, and no love in it. It's a shame.

19.

"Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it." ~ Pain (Naruto Shippuden)

Yes, in this world, no person alive could never go through life without hurting another person. The same is true the other way around. We can't live our lives without ever being hurt by someone else. However, we can't stop people from hurting us but we can try and stop ourselves from hurting others the best we can if possible.

20.

"A strong person is not the one who doesn't cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again." Ezra Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

I just noticed that there's so much Fairy Tail quotes, but they really do have nice quotes though. Anyway, I do agree with this quote. I, like many other people in the world, have cried their eyes out for something that was extremely painful for me to go through. I've cried plenty in my early teenage years and even till this day, I have my moments every now and then though not even nearly as much as back then. However, after I'm done or even during the sobbing and weeping, I decide to tell myself,

"No, this is stupid! I'm not gonna be a prisoner of my own grief, sorrow, and pain! I can choose to be happy or choose to sulk forever! I choose happiness."

Thats when I believe someone truly becomes strong. That moment they allow positivity to flow into their mind and have the courage to get back up and challenge life once more with little to no fear.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.9K 99 19
It's been a couple years since the Cell Games. Some have settled nicely into peaceful times, but some still have lingering regrets. Krillin unfortuna...
30.1K 752 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...
126K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...
1.6K 105 12
「The Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER ╰➤ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER × DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS •°✩°• A warrior named [𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙖...