Let's Say || TaeKook

By jeontaelove

My first ever Taekook fanfic Date ended: 07/07/17 More

A/N
INTRO
Lets Start
First
First (1.2)
First (1.3)
First (1.4)
Second
Second (2.2)
Second (2.3)
Second(2.4)
Third
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Fourth
Fifth
Fifth (5.2)
Fifth (5.3)
Sixth
Seventh
Seventh (7.2)
Eight
Eight (8.2)
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelve
Twelve (12.2)
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fourteenth (14.2)
Fourteenth (14.3)
Fourteenth(14.4)
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Sixteenth (16.2)
Seventeenth
Seventeenth (17.2)
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
A/N 2.0
Twenty Four
EPILOGUE
MUST READ
PLEASE READ

Twenty One

2.4K 85 43
By jeontaelove

Jungkook's POV

It's been what? Three weeks since Taehyung-hyung started to prove his love to me. I'm not giving him any assurance that he'll get to have me again so quick. Just like the last time. I accepted him quickly and we ended quick as the bubble popped.

I even talked to Yugyeom when he's around. When he go to my room every lunch, I drag Yugyeom with us. I want to have his trust, not for only myself but also with Yugyeom. He's his cousin after all. Wherever I go, Yugyeom is with me. I was sorry for him when I didn't talk to him because Taehyung-hyung will get pissed when he sees me being with him.

" Hey Kookie. " I heard Jimin called me. 

I'm here inside the library. Working my project for science. Its deadline is next week, but I wanted to finish it early. 

" Hey Jimin. You need anything? " I asked as he pulled a chair beside me and took his sit.

" Will you come with me this afternoon? I know you're having a free class later. " Jimin said.

" I wanted to finish my projects first. " I replied. I don't want to waste my time. I want to finish all my project.

" I'll help you with that. I wanted to watch the program this afternoon. It will be held at the gymnasium. I don't have anyone to come with me. " Jimin pouted. 

Oh please, Jimin.

" Why don't you tag along Yoongi-hyung with you? " I asked, He's his boyfriend after all.

" He got something important to do later. " Jimin said. I can see how down he is. " I wanted to see Bigbang sunbae-nim. They'll perform later. "

I sigh. I don't get why he's so down. He have already seen them many times. He didn't missed any concert.

" Fine. I'll go with you. " I said, he faced me with glee. " Don't disturb me so I can finish this one. After I finish this we'll have our lunch. " I said to him, he just clapped his hands. Oh I don't know what to do with this guy beside me.

After minutes had passed, I finished it at last. I look at Jimin who is silently sleeping on the desk. Making his arms as a pillow. I chuckled. I already told him to have his lunch first if he wanted to. But he insisted. He said that he'll wait for me. 

I look at my wrist watch. I smiled. It was given to me by Taehyung-hyung a week ago. The reason he gave me this because he wanted me to remember him every time I check the time. 

It's already past one when I finished my work. I tapped Jimin's shoulder and tried to wake him. Jimin groaned as he slowly opened his eyes.

" Are you done? " He asked while stretching his arms.

" Yeah. Lets eat? " I said as I stood up, Jimin just nodded.

We drag our feet out of the library and walked towards the cafeteria. I let Jimin find our seats as I buy our lunch. I'm craving for some fries and burger, also a chocolate smoothie.

I find where Jimin sits and walked towards him. He's sitting near the window. I place the tray on the table and sits in front of him.

" Lets eat. " I said. " You don't have class today? "

Jimin just shook his head. " Free cut. "

" And why did you come to school then? You got nothing to do here. " I exclaimed. He's just wasting his time here.

" I got something to do here. Bigbang remember? " He sarcastically said.

Oh. What should I to to him? 

" Whatever Chim. " I just rolled my eyes.

" You'll come with me. Yeah? " Jimin asked as he took a bite on his burger.

" I already agreed to come with you. Would you want me to change my mind? " I eyed him. He shook his head. " Right. "

I continued eating. As I was sipping my smoothie,I saw Yugyeom walking inside the cafeteria. 

" Yugyeom. " I called him. I could hear Jimin groan. What's his problem?

Yugyeom nods and walks towards our table. He smiled. " Hey. " 

" You got no class? " I asked.

" Nope. Ms.Jung just gave us routine to practice. " He replied. 

" Would you like to join us? Are you with someone else? " I asked him. And I could see in my peripheral vision that Jimin is glaring at me.

" Can I? " Yugyeom said as he look at Jimin.

" Of course you can. You're always welcome to join us. Right Jimin? " I glared at him.

" As if I could say no. You've already decided. " Jimin said.

This guy is having a little problem here. " Don't mind him. Go buy your food and sit with us. "

Yugyeom took hi leave and buys his food. I turned to Jimin with a questioning look.

" What? " He said, as if he did nothing wrong.

" Do you have a problem with Yugyeom? " I asked.

" To be honest, I don't like him. He's the reason why - "

" Don't be so negative Chim. You know he's not. He did nothing wrong. " I cut him off. " Don't be hard on him. "

" Whatever Kookie. Whatever. " Jimin said as he finished his food. 

I really don't know what to do with Jimin. He's always like whenever Yugyeom is around. And I feel sorry for Yugyeom. He's a nice guy. He's my friend.

" Can I sit? " Yugyeom asked holding his tray.

" Sure. Here. " I pulled the chair beside me. 

" Thanks. "

" No problem. "

He placed his tray and started to eat his food. 

He's nice.

" Would you like to come with us later? " I asked.

" Where? " He replied while munching his food.

" Bigbang sunbae-nim will be here later. " I replied. I could see him smile.

" Sure. " He said. " Who'll come with us? "

" Jimin. I don't know if he invite the others. " I replied looking at Jimin. " Did you? "

" Nope. " Jimin replied with his bored look. 

I just shook my head and turned to face Yugyeom.

" You'll come with us, right? " I asked.

" Yeah sure. " Yugyeom said.

I look at Jimin and I could tell that he's being grumpy. His arms crossed in front of his chest. I sigh.

__________

Last two to five chapters and this book will end

Happy ending or nah?

~ dee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 10.7K 32
When Jeon Jungkook , a normal teen finds out that his crush actually likes his best friend , everything turns upside down . Pls DUnt Kill MeH This Is...
1.5K 67 12
Hello Army, This is my first time writing a fanfiction. I hope that you all like it and sorry for any mistakes.
37.9K 1.6K 52
A sweet and lovely story of taekook It's my first time writing Please bear with it if it's not good
2.7K 32 9
Hey loveys this is a vkook smut that turned into a fanfic by popular demand. This is not new its from my instagram but im proud of it so please enjoy...