Kendra

By StephenJennisonSmith

Dark he was and olive eyed. Fierce as the sun and white as the moon. He led an army of 10,000 men all trained... More

Kendra - The Beginning
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Where to find me
Kendra (Flash Fiction)
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19

Part 46

129 1 0
By StephenJennisonSmith

“I have heard that before Kendra,” said Ean, “and each time you add a little more.”

“What do you mean?” questioned Kendra, looking Ean in the eye.

“When he released you said he hit you!”

“Well?”

“Last time you didn’t mention that.”

“I forgot that’s all, do you never forget?”

“Not as well as you.”

They both laughed. After more story telling and supper they settled down to sleep with two on guard.

A figure sneaked past one of the drowsy guards and to the place where Kendra lay, for no reason a bucket upturned and fell over the half angel’s head. The giant man awoke and saw the assassin poised over him with a dagger. Grabbing both the assailant’s hands Kendra pushed him back and rolled on top of him and in his quickness slew the assassin with his own blade. The failed killer stared intensely into Kendra’s eyes as his life ebbed away.

The guards came over to see what was happening.

Kendra looked at them with disdain, “Where were you?”

“The man was stealthy, he sneaked past us both,” said one of the guards.

“Well now he is dead I am doubling the guard.” He nodded at them, “You two, dispose of the body.”

They picked up the lifeless corpse, Kendra saw something, “No, wait.” There was an emblem on the assailant’s dagger. It had a likeness of Kendra himself. Picking it up he then walked a little way into the woods tapping the handle of the dagger on his palm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 2 1
The war for Earth and its inhabitants was a prolonged and violent conflict that lasted for years. The battle was fought between the forces of good an...
403 7 4
Informative series of events before the bible was created. Please vote after you read. thanks!
The Falling By Kat

Teen Fiction

678 33 12
Bang! Bang! My tired knees buckle and slam together as I roll down the steep, narrow ramp like thunder as clumsily as a frail old woman. Sweat stream...
206 10 38
What happens when you realize that your whole life has been a lie? Angel Saenz-Dermond is an omega with a face so beautiful he looked like an angel. ...