Kisses in the Dark » irwin

Bởi indiefivesauce

"You're a bad boy." "But I have good lips." "I'm not kissing you." "I can use my lips for more than just kiss... Xem Thêm

Kisses in the Dark || Ashton Irwin
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.

Chapter 9.

888 21 4
Bởi indiefivesauce

GUYS HOW HAVE I NOT NOTICED THIS BEFORE OMG

this story has almost 2k reads wtf

like seriously how do you guys always put up with my long updates and mess I mean seriously I just love you guys sooooo much ok and you’re all so beautiful

-(^_^)-

internet hug^^

ok I love you

____________________

-Stephanie’s pov-

I felt tossing and turning next to me. Wait where am I? Oh yeah, Ashton’s house. In Ashton’s bed. Beside Ashton. Wait, Ashton.

I tried to wake up to see what was wrong with Ashton but it wasn’t quite working.

Does that ever happen to you? You’re kind of awake but you can’t seem to open your eyes.

I literally had to force my eyes open.

“No. No. No. No stop. Leave her alone.” Ashton was saying. He was still asleep.

“Ash. Ashton. Wake up Ashton.” I said.

“Stop it. Leave her alone.” he was shaking and sweating now.

“Ashton!” I practically yelled. His eyes shot open and he pulled me really close to him.

“S-St-Stephanie. You’re alive.” he said. I felt one of his tears roll onto my head.

“Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?” I chuckled.

“It’s nothing. Go to sleep. I didn’t mean to wake you up baby. I love you so much.”

“Um okay? I love you too, goodnight.” I said.

“Goodnight babe.”

Whatever the dream was, it definitely wasn’t ‘nothing’ because he was in tears. I’ve never seen Ashton have a bad dream. Or at least not one like that. But the fact that he sounded so relieved that I was alive made me worried. What happened to me in this dream of his? I have so many questions about this boy. I decided to brush them all off and just go to sleep.

****

I woke up around 11 that morning. Ashton wasn’t beside me but I smelled food. I wanted to get up but you know what, the kitchen is pretty far and this bed is pretty comfy to I’ll wait a while.

After about 10 minutes of me just lying there awake Ashton came in and started jumping on the bed. Ok I knew now that he was better than last night.

“Wake up baby girl! I made breakfast.” he sounded so proud when he said that he’d made breakfast.

“I can smell it. It smells fantastic.” I said.

“Come on!” he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen table.

“Oh wow you really did make breakfast.” I chuckled. He had eggs, bacon, toast, and chocolate milk out for us both.

“Yeah I did. Now let’s eat.” he said.

When we were almost finished with the delicious breakfast when I decided that it was time to ask him about last night.

“Ashton?” I said.

“Yes babe?” he popped his head up to look at me.

“Um. What was your dream about? Last night?” I asked. His face grew really serious and he started gripping his fork very tightly.

“Nothing.” he replied simply.

“But you were –“

“Don’t worry about it!” he raised his voice. He got up with his plate and fork and went to the sink.

I put my fork down and stared at my plate. I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my shoulder.

“I’m sorry babe. I just don’t want to talk about it right now. I don’t want you to worry about me okay?” Ashton whispered in my ear.

“It’s fine. Just tell me when you’re ready.” I said.

“I will.” he gave me a kiss on my cheek and I knew I was blushing and probably grinning like a weirdo. “Now stop blushing and go get dressed. I should probably get you home soon.”

“Yeah. It feel like we’ve been together for a lot longer than just a few days huh?” I chuckled.

“It does.” He said.

“Hm.”

I walked off to his room where my stuff is. I decided that since I was just going home I would wear some leggings and sweatshirt. I threw on my sandals with it and left my hair down. I applied some powder to my face and put everything back into my bag.

When I walked into the living room Ashton was watching TV on the couch. I sat down beside him and he put his arm around me.

“You know what’s going to happen when you bring me home?” I asked.

“What?” he said.

“We are either going to walk in on one of my sisters making out with her boyfriend, or they will be doing something really weird and awkward when we walk in like dancing around or randomly singing something. It happens a lot.”

“Really? Back home a lot of times I would walk into my little sister’s room and she’d be dancing to some random song too.” he chuckled.

“You mean Australia?” I asked. This is the first time he’s talked about his family.

“Yeah.”

“So you have a sister, but do you have any other siblings?”

“Well I have a younger brother too. My sister’s name is Lauren and my brother’s name is Harry.”

“Oh.”

I really, I mean really, wanted to ask him so much more about Australia and his family but to be honest I was scared to.

“Let me get dressed then we’ll head back to your place.” Ashton got up and went to his room.

I heard my phone buzzing on the kitchen table. I got up to go and get it. It was my sister. Emily.

“Hello?” I said.

“Steph! What time will you be back? And are you and Ashton like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?” she asked excitedly.

“I’ll be back soon. And yes we are. Why?”

“Ok good. Just wanted to know. Ok bye I love you.” she hung up quickly.

They’re up to something. I know it.

“Ok babe. Ready to go?” Ashton said. He was dressed in his regular t shirt, skinny jeans, and vans. He was carrying my small bag of clothes for me too.

“Yeah.” I said.

We got into his car and started driving to my house. He turned on the radio and we just listened to whatever was on the radio.

When we got to my house he parked in my driveway. Both of my sister’s cars were there and neither of their boyfriends were there since their cars weren’t there. We got up and walked to my front porch, hand in hand.

“Does my cheek look alright?” I asked while we were walking up my driveway.

“Yeah. How does your hip and wrist feel?” he asked.

“Better. Thanks.” I said. He kissed my temple. Cute.

I opened the door to my house and when I got in my sisters where nowhere to be seen.

“Bethany? Emily?” I yelled. I heard rustling coming from upstairs. “Just put my bag by the door, it’ll be fine.” Ashton dropped my bag by the door and followed me upstairs.

When we got to the top of the stairs we were both yanked into a dark room. We heard the door close and lock before the lights turned on to reveal both of my sisters.

“So you guys are a couple now?” Bethany asked.

“Yes.” I sighed. My sisters were going to do something weird and embarrassing. I knew it.

“Wait a second. Steph, did this guy do that to your face?” Emily said, trying to act tough. Truth is, Emily was too scared to hurt a fly, not really tough. Bethany, however, was the opposite.

“No. It wasn’t him. I’ll tell you later.” I said.

“Ok. Well, first things first. Name?” Bethany asked, looking at Ashton.

“Ashton.” he chuckled.

“Where are you from? Obviously not around here because of your accent.” Emily said.

“Australia.” he said.

“Oh my gosh guys. You’re both weirdoes. Just leave him alone. You guys can’t even try to be intimidating.” I laughed.

“Fine.” they both sighed. They unlocked the door and left. Closing the door behind them.

“I’m sorry about that.” I said to Ashton.

“It’s fine. Do you sisters always act like that?” he chuckled.

“Yeah. A lot.” I chuckled along with him.

I was about to say something else but I was attached by Ashton’s lips crashing onto mine. I naturally smiled into the kiss and I felt him smile too. We laid down so he was on top of me on the bed, not breaking the kiss. Something came over me and I somehow flipped us over so I was on top.

My lips left his, only to leave a trail of kisses from the corner of his mouth to the crook of his neck. He moaned but I left another trail of kisses back up to his mouth. His hands moved to my back and slowly went down until they reached my butt. He gently squeezed it and I chuckled and pulled back.

“I’ve been wanted to do that since you woke up.” Ashton said, panting lightly.

“Really?” I chuckled.

“Yes. And I really love how these make your bum look.” he said directing to my leggings. I could tell I was blushing now.

“Shut up.” I playfully slapped his chest. “Let’s go. I’ll walk you out.” We got off the bed and walked downstairs to the door.

“Really though. Thank you. For letting me stay, and for the awesome date, and for, well, what happened that night.” I said.

“It was nothing babe.” he shrugged and pulled me into his arms.

“No. It wasn’t nothing Ash. It was amazing. Thank you so much.” I said into his chest.

“It’s the least I could do for my girl.” he winked. I got on my tip toes and gave him a kiss that lasted about 5 seconds.

“Be careful okay?” Ashton said seriously.

“I will. I promise.” I smiled.

“That’s my girl.” he kissed my forehead. “Bye.”

“Bye Ash.” I closed the door behind me and took my bag and went upstairs to unpack.

After I unpacked I realized it was already 1:30. I decided I would just chill and relax for the rest of the day and tell my sisters about what happened while I was with Ashton later. So, I put a movie into the TV in my room and watched the movie until I fell asleep.

____________________

#stashton forever

ok I have no idea what to say for these little author’s note things hah.

anywhore….

please go read and vote for my other fanfic Guitar Hero || Luke Hemmings

read|vote|comment|follow

I love you

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

158K 3.6K 35
"Admit it, babe, you're in love with me."
33K 972 44
"be my princess?" "if you can be my baby." © scarletloveswifi
5K 403 22
"It wasn't a kiss, but somehow it felt more intimate like I was finally getting a look at the real Calum."