She's DARK He's COLD

By raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... More

chapter -1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter- 13
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter- 14

209 15 4
By raniya_shah

BRIAR'S POV

I have never been this scared of going out how much I am right now while going out with Cayden . He looks confident like always but I don't want anything  happening  with him . 

Its not that we are going alone by ourselves but there are two big and huge bodyguards wearing all black walking around us where ever we move in the mall . I am shocked that no one objected .

Some people looked confused and some looked continuously at us most probably thinking we are mad and some children even got scared that once they saw our bodyguards , a loud scream was heard before continuous crying .

Cayden looks clam and collected , he must have got a habit all these years . The bodyguards only left us alone when we entered in any clothes shop . Cayden literally forced me to buy almost everything I saw or anything he likes . What I didn't liked was the sales girls who behaved like whores when ever Cayden talked to them which was mostly about me .

The only time I felt relaxed was when we entered in the car to drive back home .

Right now we are sitting on the sofa with popcorns in hands and watching Evil Dead which I must say is more interesting than scary .

" why is this girl going out when she knows something is wrong out there? " I asked Cayden .

" I swear the writer of this film wasn't my best friend Briar that I will know out of all things why she will go out that too when she knows there's something wrong ." he answered without looking at me .

We are cuddling together with a blanket over us . It's a pure amazement being in his arms feeling safe and sound . I can  believe that this is forever but no one can run from their past and the kind of past which includes lots and lots of troubles . I just want Cayden to hold me this way the whole of my life , but somewhere deeply I know that Cayden deserves to know all about me and my past , but only the problem is his response after he knows all about me . The same old questions continuously comes in my head but there are no answers to any of them .

I watched the movie till the end but Cayden slept in the middle , my head rested on his chest and I swear there's no other comfortable position than this .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" hey " why is it that while sleeping also I can hear Cayden's husky voice just beside me .

" Briar ." oh there's his voice again . This time I felt his fingers on my chest moving around my skin which sent a shiver all from my body to my toes . I can't believe that this is a dream as it's so real . He placed soft kisses on my neck and I could do nothing but arch my neck for better access . " I know your enjoying this but you need to get up as I will be going to office today ." Office ?? This time I opened my eyes . Okay , so this was not a dream but all real .

His beautiful eyes where the first thing I have seen but there was surely some other emotion in them which confused me . His eyes looked very distant like they were not what Cayden's eyes looks like . They looked extremely unknown . Moving away he stood straight towering over me with wired expression on his face . I noticed he is dressed perfectly for office but out of all days why is he going to office today ? " your going to office ?" I asked . " yeah , you were sleeping so I didn't disturb , I will come back home late so don't wait for me on dinner ." " why ? I mean why will you come late and why didn't you wake me earlier ? " I asked not once taking my eyes off him in order to read his expression . " I have work . You were sleeping so I didn't disturb ." what ?? " then why you woke me now ?" I asked now really confused . " I am getting late Briar , we'll talk later . " placing a soft kiss unlike his expression he moved away towards the door leaving me confused as hell with his wired behavior . I hope he is fine with whatever is happening .

Boring . Very boring . This kind of life is worth not living . The TV is super boring too , I even saw news today but it was repeating the same news again and again so I switched it off . I cleaned almost every corner of the house but I still got lots of time before dinner . Cayden wont come sooner but I can still wait , what if he comes .

At 10 :45 I stopped waiting for Cayden and at last eat some thing and right now its almost 12 but there's no sign of my husband . I hope he is good . I don't have a phone as well so I can't call him . Tomorrow first thing I will ask him is my phone but right now I am too sleepy for waiting anymore for him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what you did .

You don't deserve Cayden .

He will leave you .

You don't deserve happiness . You killed . You're a killer .

" mom . " I called . " mom these voices are not stopping , help me . You know I didn't killed purposely , tell them to go away . Mom my head hurts ." I said holding my head with my shivering hands . " they are not lying Briar , you're a killer . You don't deserve one bit of happiness . " she said with teary eyes .

" I need you mom ." I begged . " mom I am dying , help me out of this . Mom . " I begged more .

" you're a bitch , you will suffer ." that voice .. was Lilli's . Yes it was hers . She found me .

" l-lilly .." tears where running out of my eyes and my throat hurt . She appeared in front of me with the same face and smile . " I will kill everyone who gives you happiness , like I did with your dad . " she smiled evilly . " n-nno " I pleaded but she never listened . " I will destroy your all happiness , Cayden will hate you . He gives you happiness right ? Well not anymore . He will die ." she came closer and I moved backwards . I cried and pleaded but she never listened and came closer .

"Killed ."

"You will die but not alone , with your Cayden . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" no ...please " " ssshhh I am hear see I am with you , Briar its okay ." that warms safe arms are wrapped around me and Lilly is nowhere . Nowhere . I couldn't help but whimper moving closer towards him .

" Cayden ..? "

" yeah " he whispered in my ears while moving his fingers in my hair .

" I-I didn't do anything .. She will k-kill m-me ." I said all that came to my mouth with a mouthful of sobs and whimpers .

" tell me about it ." he asked , will he forgive me for what I have done ? Will he care the same way ? Will he even keep me ? Will he ....??

_____________________________________________

Let me know what you think is going to happen . 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA  IF YOU THERE .

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT :)  YOUR VIEWS MATTER ALOT .

~rashk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 181 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much in my life that it had...
120K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...
1K 131 24
"If her head wasn't stuck under water she would have wailed and cried. Her body trembling. She had no sense of self. Hardly noticed that the water's...
20.3K 328 14
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...