Selena Gomez : a vampire is b...

By madaelhorr

Selena Gomez is a teen pop sensation ! All Over the world people love her . She puts a sweet front and shows... More

The news
TCA : the evil eyes
A scary scene
The end of Delena !
The pale-faced little girl
An Angel of Darkness
Through the wall !
The part
The transformation
Awake
RIP JB
On TV
Delena love
bye bye Demi
The attack
As a Couple
Don't leave me
Franky
Spikes and leather
All alone
One Direction
Decisions and Selenators
The Savior
Identities Revealed
Watched
Justin's Pack
The Plan
The Second Transformation
The Cheater And The Saviour
The Vampire Hunters Return
A New Alliance
About Updates
The Trap
The End
New Book !
Happy New Year !

Fancy Meeting You Miss Gomez

295 6 0
By madaelhorr

Hey Guys ! Yes Yes New Chappie ! Ya betta believe it sonny ! I updated !!!

Yea i know you always have to wait a long time for new chapters and i'm sorry but i'm really busy , with my other books , my reading , my school my blogs . Ok i'll admit i waste a lot of time on Minecraft and Castle Clash, watching Sister Sister and fangirling over one direction , but what do you expect a 16 year old girl to spend her free time on other than these things ?

A social life ?! What the hell is that ?! I don't know what that is !

Anyway yea i updated *five seconds dance party *

And if you're bored in between updates , you can always check out my other books , like As Love Is My Witness . It's romance , and it's one of my most rare books that's not a fanfic and i'm really proud of it . Especially that i've never written chapters so long before .

And if you simply cannot read a book that isn't horror themed then you can check out my book , Stuck , a masky fanfic . Masky is a creepypasta . Or Don't Play With Love which is a Sally Fanfic or Slender Man : the birth . Yes they are all creepypasta fanfics .

What's that ? Don't know what creepypasta is ? Well shame on you !

Go google it right now ! Or else i'll send Selena over to suck your blood while you sleep.

Speaking of which , here's the chapter . Enjoy !

_________________________

Selena rented a small cottage . The cottage was located in the middle of a dark forest far away from people .

In her small isolated sanctuary , she waited and waited .

Bloody scenarios filling her mind , as tears simultaneously filled her eyes .

She desperately wanted avoiding another blood bath .

And the wait was killing her . Chewing on her heart as she sat on a wooden stool in the middle of the cold empty cottage .

Other then the stool , there was no furniture . Just dust . Climbing up and down the walls .

"What's taking them so long ?" She cried .

Two hours passed , and it was getting darker and darker .

But finally , someone knocked on the door .

She got up from the wooden stool making it creak in a low dead voice and walked to the door without actually touching the floor .

By now , she had mastered most of her vampire powers.

She opened the door to find a brunette with shiny blue eyes standing there .

" Fancy meeting you Miss Gomez" he greeted kissing her hand .

" easy with the lips Lou or else Elanor will get jealous ." Scolded a blonde with blue eyes shinier than Lou's .

"Yea i forgot you were her little spy ." Yelled Louis bitterly .

" can we please focus on the job ?" Said a tall man with light brown hair .

"Yes Liam " chanted Both the boys like toddlers being scolded by a parent .

"It is rare " said a curly one , who had just appeared from behind a tree in a deep british accent ," for a vampire to turn itself in . It takes a lot of humanity to see the evilness of your doings and sacrifice yourself to stop it "

" in other words , we're quite fond of you " continued a raven haired tanned male walking up behind the curly one.

" Ok , i'm Liam , this is Harry and Zayn , and the two childish ones are Niall and Louis ." Introduced Liam .

" will it hurt ?" She asked getting to the point .

" i'm sorry to say it does , quite a lot ." Answered Zayn .

" ok " mumbled Selena under her breath . " well then , let's get it over with . What do i have to do ?" She said looking at Harry who was laying five candles on the grassy ground , making a five candle circle .

" stand in the middle and take this blade with you " commanded Louis handing her a blade .

And so she did .

Then the boys started chanting a prayer in latin .

Then she was asked to cut her finger , so that her blood may touch the now sacred piece of land contained by the candle circle .

The blood links her to the land . And the land with it's purity will kill all impurities it's linked too . In this case , the impurity is Selena .

She could already feel her body slowly dying , it was so painful , she wanted to scream , but her voice couldn't make to her mouth .

And so she was dying . In a dark dark forest .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 119 22
Want to know Justin Bieber's and Selena Gomez's origins? Do you know why they belong together? Well, read this short story to know more...but read it...
6.5K 190 24
She thought she was a badass who wanted to sit with the popular group. Loved her beauty and confidence. Even everyone's fear towards her. But after...
89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
38.7K 1K 30
selena is 17 she meets a guy in school named Justin hes 18 he's a bad boy but he likes her. but hes also a player. and what if selena likes him? sel...