My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

By CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 52

13.7K 454 73
By CelineZella

* Theo's POV *

It hurts so much to even move. I'm so sore. If it hurts this much only from the fingering, I'm kinda glad I didn't ask for all of him. I could barely get out of the bed this morning. If I told him it hurt as much as it did, he would feel bad and guilty.

He got up first to brush his teeth and I laid in the bed for a minute, trying to move. I know I've said before that I'm not innocent when it comes to sexual contact but I only meant bj's and hot make out sessions. I've never been touched like that before or that pleasured. I mean believe me, I loved every minute of it. But as soon as I woke up, I knew today would be hell.

"What are you still doing in bed, baby?" Calum asks, coming out of the bathroom, only boxers on. He had that big goofy grin on his face that he always gets when we play around.

"Sleepy." I mumble, lying to him.

He gets on top of me, putting his hands on either side of my face and putting his knees on each side of my legs. "Did I tire you out?" He smirks, leaning down and kissing my jaw.

"Yeah. I'm pretty tired. Might just stay in bed all day long." I smile, my fingers tangling in his hair. I tilt my head back and close my eyes as his lips travel farther down.

He kisses my collarbone gently, glancing up at me before he starts giving me hickeys. I bite my lip hard and my back arches up slightly. He holds me down by my hips, pressing me into the bed. He goes up some, on my neck, and he repeats the same thing. I let out a soft moan and I clench his hair harder, earning a hiss from him.

"Why don't I fix you something to eat baby? What would you like? Or would you rather me take you out to eat?" He mumbles between kisses on my neck.

"Doesn't matter. Not hungry." I breath out, opening my eyes briefly to catch him watching me. I blush and he smirks.

"Are you alright? Was last night too much?" He asks carefully, his lips moving up to the corner of my mouth.

"I'm fine, love. Just a little....sore is all." I shrug, kissing him gently before he says something.

"You're sore? I'm sorry baby. If I-"

"Shut up, I loved it. Every damn minute of it." I pull his face back down to mine. He tries resisting but he gives in a minute later, kissing me deeply.

"Want me to carry you around?" He smiles as I hit his chest.

"I'm fine. Just hurts a little but I can handle." I shrug again, smiling.

"Alright, well, get dressed. I'm gonna put some clothes on and go fix something to eat. Pancakes or waffles?" He asks, getting off of me. I honestly didn't want him to leave because his body heat was so much better than plain blankets. But then again, I had to prove to him that I was fine.

"Waffles!" I smile, throwing my hands in the air. He laughs, pulling on some pants. He gets a shirt from the closet and slips it on.

I sit up, gasping softly at the feeling. He hears and he turns around momentarily. I wave him off and he rolls his eyes. He puts on some socks to warm his feet up and then he's all done. "Want me to wait for you?" He asks, glancing over at me.

"Nah go ahead. Turns out I am pretty hungry." He chuckles and he makes his way to the door. As soon as he shuts the door, I try and get off of the bed. I pull on some warm sweatpants and I get one of his shirts. I do the same as him and put some socks on, noticing only now how cold the floor was.

I make my way to the door, biting down hard on my lip and moving slowly. I open the door and walk out, seeing that Mia wasn't out of her room yet. I shut the door and meet Calum in the kitchen.

He's already got all the things ready and he's already finished two waffles. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him. He pulls me away from him and he turns around and he wraps his arms around me.

"Feed me!" I smile, resting my chin on his chest. He smiles down at me as he leans against the counter, pulling me tighter against him.

"What do you want to fill you up?" He smirks, winking. I don't get the joke at first but as soon as I realise it, I hit him on his chest. He laughs and rubs the spot I hit him. "Ouch. That one hurt." He frowns, pretending to be hurt.

"Oh sorry princess. Didn't know you were that fragile." I roll my eyes, still smiling.

"Let me turn down the stove real quick before I get caught up in you." He smiles, turning the stove down and then coming back to me.

"Yeah alright. But I'm still hungry." I pout, pulling his shirt gently. He opens his mouth for a reply but we're interrupted.

"You know I realised only last night how grateful I am for headphones." Mia says. Me and Calum both look and see her sitting down on the couch with Louie's head on her lap.

"What?" I ask, blushing slightly. I pull away from Calum and he releases me.

"I think your neighbors had a wicked party last night. I heard all kinds of noises and yells. So like I said, I'm glad headphones were invented. To block out noisy sounds like I heard." She smiles and I finally understand what she was meaning. She heard us last night.

"Oh Mia!" My face turns bright red and I look down shyly. Calum laughs and I hit him harder.

"Loud and clear, Theodore. Loud and clear. So I'm grateful I brought my headphones and that I have music. Very peaceful." She looks down at Lou, scratching his head. "Isn't that right, baby? Such noisy neighbors!" She glances up at me again, teasing smile on her face.

I grab Calum's arm and I hide behind him. Sooo embarrassing! My little sister heard us last night! I thought we were fine! My little sister caught us!!!

"I-uh-I'm s-sorry!" I said, still hiding behind Calum.

"I only heard the beginning because I put headphones and I fell right to sleep but poor Louie. Who knows what he has to deal with." She said, getting up. Lou tried to follow her but she told him to stay. "Anyways, me, Sammy, and Gen made plans yesterday to meet up at some breakfast place so I'll be out of your hair in....." she checks her watch. "Twenty minutes! Enjoy!" She smiles, going to her room. As soon as she closes the door, I let out a groan.

"I told you we shouldn't have done that last night. She heard us and now she probably thinks I'm nasty and dirty." I mumble, covering my face with my hands even though my ears and cheeks are burning up.

"Aw baby it's fine. It was worth it though, right?" He pulls me into his arms, my head resting on his chest. He removed my hand and he looks down at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"I guess your right." I roll my eyes and smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. He plays with my hair for awhile, his lips softly pressed against my forehead.

A minute later, I feel something rub up against my leg. I look down and Lou is looking up at us, tail wagging. "Feed him, Theo, and I'll walk him when he's done." Calum says, patting my butt and then letting me go. I smile, petting Lou. I want to kneel down and hug him but I realised that if I even try, it'll hurt even more.

I wave my hand for him to follow me and I get the food bag and fill up his bowl. I fill a cup and pour it in the water bowl. He eats happily, finishing his food and then switching to water. I watch him the whole time, admiring how big he's gotten over these past few months since we've gotten him.

"Is he done?" Calum asks, coming up behind me. I nod my head and he wraps an arm around my waist. Louie looks up when he hears Callie, tongue hanging out as he starts wagging his tail again. I smile and pet him once more. "Why don't me and you go walk him? It's a beautiful morning."

"Are you done with the food?" I ask, glancing over by the stove. There was a plate on the counter with all the waffles on it.

"Yeah we can eat when we get back." He says, making his way to the room.

I follow him, debating if I actually want to go. "Yeah alright." I get his hoodie and I slip on some shoes. He's already making his way to the door as I put on my last shoe. I'm stealing all of his clothes. I already took the hoodie and now I'm taking his shirts. He doesn't seem to mind.

We take the elevator down, Callie holding Lou's leash as I stand beside them, arms wrapped around myself. It still hurt to move around a little but the pain was slowly subsiding.

We get to the open lot and Lou sniffs around, looking for the perfect spot to do his business. "Are you still hurting, baby?" Calum asks, his arm slithering around my waist, pulling me to his side.

"A little. But not so much anymore." I shrug, leaning my head against him.

"I want to do it again. Maybe when Mia leaves?" He asks, looking down at me. I raise my right eyebrow, trying to figure out if he's serious or not.

"Really Calum? So eager! I told you I'm still a little sensitive." I mumble, pulling away a little. I hear him groan softly and he pulls me back to him.

"How much time do you need? Hour? Two?" He asks seriously, watching me. I shiver, tightening my grip around myself. I do honestly want to do it again but with me being so sensitive right now, I think maybe later.

"No Calum! Maybe tomorrow." I mutter, watching Calum dispose of Louie's business. When he's all done, he comes back over to me, Lou sticking right by his side. His thick fur warms him up so I'm not too worried about him getting cold.

"Well can I at least have a kiss?" He smile, wrapping his arms around me. I roll my eyes and tilt my chin up, puckering my lips. He leans down and he kisses me softly. His lips are so warm compared to my freezing cold body.

"Let's go back inside. I'm cold." I take his hand in mine and lead him to the door. Lou comes up beside me and he walks by me instead of by Calum.

Calum puts his hand on the small of my back, walking on my other side. We get to the elevator and one of the ladies that live on the floor under us stands in front of the elevator, waiting.

She smiles at us and holds the doors open for us. We all squish in together, Calum's hand still on my back. The doors close and the only sound is the ding of the elevator.

Halfway up, I feel Calum's hand going lower. I shift in my spot, unsure of what he's doing till his hand is grabbing my ass. I gasp softly, my eyes going wide. I look up at him but he's just staring forward, small smile playing on his lips as he acts like nothings happening.

He grips harder, groping my ass. I bite down on my lip, trying not to make a noise. The elevator doors open and the lady leaves. Soon, it gets to our floor and we both get out as he digs in his pocket for the keys. I lean down, petting Lou as he unlocks the door.

I lean back up and head inside as he holds the door open for us. "Run free!" Calum shouts as he releases Lou from his leash. He does as said and he starts running around, stopping at Mia's door.

She comes out, smile on her face as she fixes her hair. "What took y'all so long?" She asks, walking over to us as she finishes fixing her hair up in a bun.

"He took long." I say, pointing to Louie as he's too busy trying to crawl up Mia's leg. She leans down and he licks her. She laughs and stands back up.

"Is he good out in public?" She ask, sitting down on the couch. Calum hangs up the leash and makes his way to the kitchen, grabbing the plate full of waffles.

"Um, we haven't really taken him out besides for walks and yesterday at Gens house. Why?" I asked, joining Calum in the kitchen.

She shrugs, Louie climbing up and resting his head on her lap. He seems to like her more than me. I wonder why. "I was thinking about taking him out with me and the girls." She says, petting his head gently.

"Well, he's good when we run into people. I guess that's fine. Just be careful with him." I say, getting up and making my way to the room to take off my shoes and hoodie as Calum fixes the plates. "Tell me when y'all are leaving." I say, closing the door behind me.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.6K 40
"Remember this - don't fuck up my life more than you already have, pretty boy. You're gonna regret it." Even while knowing that he felt nothing towar...
1.3M 55.4K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
134K 6.2K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
118K 2.9K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...