The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Fifty-One

119K 2K 846
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edwards POV

"Who is that?" Tia asks. I ignore her and watch as Olivia's eyes meet mine. She turns away and drives further into the circular driveway and parks in front of the door.

"Edward," Tia calls, "is that her?"

I turn to her, "yeah." I look back and Olivia is stepping out of her car and up the door step, "what the fuck is she doing here?"

"Maybe she's looking for you," Tia pulls down her shirt and moves away from me. I hold her wrist before she decides to jump off the car.

"I don't like her anymore," I tell her again. I mean it when I say it.

"I saw the way you were watching her," she sighs.

"It caught me by surprise is all," I shrug, "just please don't leave." I grab her thigh and her hand covers mine and agrees.

"Okay," she smiles and kisses my lips.

"Come on," I turn around and hunch down. She laughs.

"What are you doing?"

"Get on my back," I laugh and hops on.

"Where are we going?" she laughs and her arms latch around my neck. I stand a bit more straight and hold her legs and walk.

"My room."

Harry's POV

Marcel and I make our way downstairs after Leeroy texted Marcel Veronica's address. We hurry before mum and dad spot us but we run into Jeff and Gemma.

"Where are you going?" she asks the both of us. I can't look at her right now so I just walk passed her with Marcel behind. I open the door and Olivia appears.

"Oh I'm sorry," she looks down, "I'm here to check on Jeff."

"That's a lie," Jeff comes from behind, "why are you here?"

"I don't want to be home," her lip quivers. I let her in and she runs into Jeff's arms, "please don't make me go back! I can't stand being with father anymore. He never trusts me! It's like hell over there! Please Jeff."

I feel bad that her dad still treats her like a child, and I feel ever worse when Jeff told me why Olivia chose Edward, but I feel after what Edward did to her, she won't be into dating anymore. Which sucks but I'm willing to wait.

I want to stay here and comfort her bu I'm sure I'm one of the last people she'd want to talk to. Plus Marcel is looking at me, alerting me that we need to move on. I want to hear more of why she ran away but I'm pushed out of the door by Marcel. Edward is giving Tia a piggyback ride towards the house.

"Where are you two going?" he frowns and Tia rests her chin on his shoulder.

"Out," I say and Marcel and I walk over to my car. Edward brushes it off and walks inside.

Marcel's POV

"What's her address?" Harry asks after we pull out of the gate.

"1386 Jackson road?" I read the address of the small piece of paper.

"That's not around here is it?" Harry leaves our neighborhood and into the city.

"No," I put it into the GPS on my cellphone. It loads and gives me directions. I hand it to Harry and he follows them.

We end up going further out of the city and more into empty neighborhoods that look really scary and bad sanitation I guess you could say. I've never been on this side of town before. It's quite different. I hate to say this but it's the poor side of town. Veronica didn't look like she would live in such a place like this. The neighborhood looks so dull. The houses are poorly coming apart and some are even destroyed. There's vandalism on fences and most fences are wire fences. I saw a couple small children barefooted playing in the street. It's filthy.

"This is her house," we pull in front of a small, one floor yellow house. The paint is actually chipping off and the wooden fence is broken and so is the small gate. One of the windows is covered in tape and what seems to be a plastic trash bag. The chimney up top is broken and an old station wagon is parked up front. The trash bins are filled with beer and vodka bottles.

"Call her," Harry suggest and I shake my head, "why not?"

"I'm afraid she'll get in trouble," I whisper and look back at the house. The big windows curtains are pulled back and the light goes on. I can actually see the inside and it appears to be a living room. I immediately spot Veronica.

"That's her," I point and watch her. Harry leans closer for a better view.

"She looks upset," he says, "she's yelling."

We watch her in silent. She's shaking her head and her mouth is saying 'no' repeatedly. Her hands go up and she seams to be pleading. A large man appears and grabs her by her arms. She starts yelling and I can hear her from here. He shaking her hard and she cried louder.

"No please stop!" I hear her cry and he hits her. She falls to the floor and he kicks her. I can't take this.

"Marcel no!" Harry tugs at my arm but I jerk it away and run inside to her.

Edwards POV

I carry Tia on my back inside the house. What luck to run into Gemma and the two lovely fucking Maxwell children. Olivia turns and her eyes are red and watery and Jeff's staring me down. Fuck.

"Edward," Gemma walks over. I kneel down and drop off Tia. She grabs my hand and gives Gemma a hug.

"What," I look at her then back at Jeff. Olivia is watching the way I hold Tia's hand and she stands behind Jeff.

"Do you know where Harry and Marcel went?" She asks concerned, "I asked them but they ran off."

"No," I briefly say. I don't know where the fuck those two went and I could care less. I look at Tia and she's staring at Olivia. She not giving her a mean stare but she's giving her a sympathetic stare. Like if she feels sorry for her.

Gemma notices, "oh Tia, this is Jeff my fiancé."

"Nice to meet you," she shakes his hand he smiles and looks back at me.

"Nice to meet you too," he says, "and you are?" oh fuck.

"She's Edwards girlfriend," Gemma smiles. I frown and she gives me a nod, notifying me to play along.

"Girlfriend," Jeff states and looks at Olivia.

"She's actually Edward first girlfriend," Gemma says, "she's family."

"How long have you been together?" Jeff asks Tia. She looks at me and I give her a nod in approval.

"Well," she begins, "we actually broke up a year ago...and well I came back because I had moved away-"

"She's come back because Edward loved her and still does," Gemma says, "he's changed ever since she's left and now that she's back, he's a better man."

"That's good to hear," Jeff lies.

"Actually," Tia interrupts, "I know all about you and Edward," she refers to Olivia.

"I figured," Olivia softly smiles.

"And I'm sorry for what he did to you," she let's go of my hand.

"It's okay," Olivia smiles, "I'm fine."

"I love him," Tia says, "and I don't want you to take this the wrong way but Edwards never loved anyone else but me. I'm not saying this to upset you I promise and it's not my intention. But again I'm sorry for what he did to you. He's not a bad person and I guess I've only been the person to see that side, and if Edward was willing to ask you to be his girlfriend then you must have been special."

"I felt special yes," Olivia says, "and I can see it in his eyes that he does love you because he never looked at me the way he does to you and for that I'm happy for him. And I'm not mad at you Edward."

She's so understanding and I destroyed her in a matter of weeks.

"I know," I say, "but I fucked up. Plus, because of me, your dad will continue to treat you like a fucking child."

"It's fine," she smiles, "I don't think he would have ever stopped anyway."

"I'm sorry Olivia," I apologize, "for everything and for hurting you the way I did. You didn't deserve it."

"I did actually," she admits, "I guess I accepted your offer too quickly and at the wrong time. I've never had a boyfriend and I felt so trapped under my dad's wing that I didn't think."

"I understand," I kick my heel.

"But I know you're a great guy," she smiles, "And I know I'm not an expert at relationships but I know it takes a grey girl to see that, and you have her right now so don't let her go."

Tia smiles at Olivia and grab my hand, "thank you Olivia."

"Of course," she smiles.

"Awe," Gemma breaks the tension, "that was so cute! Tia I'm so glad your back!"

"Thanks Gemma," Tia laughs. Oh god.

"Well we are leaving," I carry Tia upstairs.

"It was nice meeting you all!" she calls and I run upstairs while carrying her over my shoulder.

Harry's POV

"Marcel!" I call for him but he runs off to the house. I quickly get out of the car and follow behind.

Marcel kicks open the door and goes inside and I follow him in. He's angry and filled with rage. I've never seen him like this before. He turns the man kicking Veronica and strikes his face. He leans over him and grabs the collar if his shirt and just starts beating his face in. I don't stop him, I let him go because I know he knows what he's doing. I've never seen Marcel like this before. He's pounding this guy!

I spot Veronica on the floor clutching her stomach and her face is bruised. I run over to her and help her up. I look back at Marcel and he's damaged the guys face. I run over and pull him off before he kills the guy!

"Marcel," I pant, "Marcel that's enough!! He's had enough!" I throw him on the couch to cool off.

"Veronica," he stands and kneels towards her. Her arms wrap around his and she cries, "I knew something wasn't right when you hung up on me."

"Careful," I warn him, "you're hurting her. She's in pain."

"Here," he takes off his jacket and wraps it around her, "Harry go get her stuff!" I nod and go in search for her room.

(Yes! for those who didn't get to see the announcement on either Twitter or Instagram
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!! yay! :)
It's called 'The Styles Triplets Part 2: The Triplets Go To College' !!!
But the first book isn't over yet so don't get too excited!
I hope your having a great week so far & I love you guys so much )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 703 15
All the Tomlinson kids are healthy except for Louis. At school he's known as he boy with issues. He sits with Ernest and Doris, the three are triplet...
180K 6.2K 47
"Come here Mr Tomlinson" the eldest triplet smirks as he beckons Louis into the classroom. Louis walks over so he's standing in front of Edwards des...
M.P.D By Ash

Fanfiction

166K 7K 31
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Multiple Personality Disorder Harry Styles has three personalities. -Harry: outgoing and wild -Edward: obnoxious and r...
60.3K 2.1K 19
Marcel Styles, the guy who gets bullied and beaten and ignored by everyone, falls in love with a guy named Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson on the ot...