The One Direction of Life

By Lil_Ninja

Cayley and Nikki are huge One Direction fans. Cayley loves Niall. Nikki loves Harry. When Nikki gets front ro... More

The One Direction of Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW STORY!

Chapter 8

1.3K 13 0
By Lil_Ninja

--Niall's POV--

Driving Cayley to her secret birthday present was so exciting. I hope she would like it, it took us about 15 minutes to get there, everytime I looked at Cayley she had this huge smile on her face, I knew she was excited also.

"Here put this over your eyes." I said handing her the blindfold. She looked at me with the expression 'Are you kid napping me or something?' I chuckled and put it on for her.

"I better not fall." she said sticking her tongue out at me and laughed.

"Don't worry love i've got you." I got out and opened the car door taking her hand and leading her away from the car. "Okay, I know this may sound weird but what do you hear? Listen close." I could see her stop everything and just focus on the sounds around her.

"I can hear... waves, water, the sea??" I smiled even though she couldn't see it.

"Correct! Take off the blind fold smart one." i said laughing, she took of the blindfold and gasped.

"What's this??" she said looking at the dock were a fancy boat with lights hanging off and a waiter and a captain waiting on us to get on board.

"Happy Birthday/First Date Cayley." I said smiling and slipping my hand into hers.

'You did this for me?? This is so sweet and awesome!" She said excitedly, her eyes filled with delight and happiness.

"Glad you like it darling, I was afraid you wouldn't.." I said looking down, she turned towards me and I could feel her eyes on me.

"Why wouldn't I like it?? Seeing what you did for little old me makes me so happy inside and out." she said and then kissed my cheek, which sent chills down my spine.

"All a board then?" I asked.

"Last one there's a rotten egg!" she said running away laughing, I chuckled and ran after her scooping her up in my arms.

"Hey! Not fair!" she said giggling

"Why don't we just get there at the same time so neither of us are rotten?" I said laughing along with her.

"If you insist." she said and laughed once more. We boarded the boat and the captain lead us basically no where in particular. I put Cayley down and led her to the table that was set up for us, the waiter came out and poured a glass of water for each of us and brought out a big plate of shrimp and cocktail sauce.

"Appetizers, haha this won't hold me for 5 minutes." Niall said.

"Of course not, haha your like a eating machine that never gets full." she said while taking a piece of shrimp and eating it. We chatted about our home life and had some laughs. I was having a good time and i could tell she was too. The main course came out, Chicken Parmesan. We ate in silence until Cayley bursts out laughing and pointing at me.

"What??" I asked confused.

"You have food all over your face, messy messy!" she took a napkin and wiped my face still laughing.

"Haha it happens, thanks love." she continued laughing and I had to join in it was so contagious. We finished up our main course and then music began playing.

"May I have this dance??" I asked putting my hand out for her, she took it and we started slow dancing.

--Cayley's POV--

The date with Niall was going great, even with food all over his face he was cute, he was sweeter than I thought, his acceent was so cool and I love it, I'm falling for him more and more each second. When he asked me to dance of course i accepted, hoping things would go well, the song was 'Moments' by One Direction of course, so romantic but the song was also sad so I tuned out the words and just focused on Niall and he was focused on me.

"I'm having a great time tonight Niall, best birthday ever! and date!" I smiled so big I was afraid I looked stupid.

"I'm glad your having a good time, I'm having a great time also." he smiled at me, "but I know what would make it better." he got a spark in his eyes.

"And what would that be?" I asked suspiciously.

"This." he leaned towards me and kissed me righ on the lips. It was a slow,sweet, and gentle kiss but it was amazing, sparks flew, literally there was fireworks going off around us. He ended the kiss but I didnt want him to, he smiled at me and pulled me closer so we could watch the fireworks together.

"That did make it better." I whispered and leaned against him he wrapped his arms around me and held me, the waiter came by and took a picture of us and handed us the photo, neat, we both looked at it and smiled, it was a cute picture of both of us.

'Here I want you to keep it." he said handing it to me.

'Why don't you want it?" I asked.

'Because, I know i'll always remember what you look like. I hope this helps you remember me." he said.

"You make it sound like i'm leaving or your leaving." I said getting scared now, I think he sensed it.

"No, No! I didn't mean it like that.. Oh gosh im stupid." He cursed himself and turned away.

"Niall dear.." I put my hand on his arm and he turned and looked at me, "your not stupid at all, it's fine I love the picture." I gave him a big hug, I looked at the time wow was it really 4:30 already? Time sure did fly by..Sadly.

"Hey let's get off here anf go back home shall we?" Niall said offering his arm to me, I didn't realize we was already back at the dock. He took my hand and led me to his car but to the trunk.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Part 2 of your present." he smiled.

"I don't need anything else, I promise."

"Here take it anyway." he said still smiling and handed me the present which was wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

'What is it?" I laughed and nudged him, I looked down there was a piece of paper folded and taped on top of the present. "There's a note?"

"Don't open the present or read the note till you go home tonight. Promise?" he asked, wow he trusted me.

"I promise Niall." I answered. We climbed inside his car and drove back to Louis's Mom's house, by the time we got there it was 5 pm there was no lights on they must've went out. He opened the car door for me and led me to the house door and unlocked it, we stepped inside and he flipped on the lights and the whole room was filled with the word 'SURPRISE!' there was so many people! I saw Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Nikki all standing in the front smiling and I looked at Niall and he smiled leaned down to my ear and said,

"Surprised?" I nodded and he chuckled. I saw Liam's and Louis's girlfriends there, and I noticed Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Jennette McCurdy, and Miranda Gosgrove there also. Holy Crap! There was more people but I didn't look very well my eyes rested back on Niall who was leading me to the living room that was full of people and decorations.

"Wow guys, this is...Amazing!!" I said and smiled.

"Im glad you like it love." Zayn said and hugged me, then everyone else thought they had to hug me also. I chatted with a few celebrity's and other people I recgonized. I didn't recognize some people so I guessed they was they guys friends, which is okay. Then Niall and Harry came in carrying a HUGE cake that said 'Happy Sweet 16 Cayley' it was big enough to feed over 200 people, there was alittle over 100 people here but I knew Niall could eat enough for 20 people or more. I laughed and then everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and I made a wish and blew out all the candles, after we ate cake the dancing began, first song was a slow dance for me and the person I was supposed to choose, so I chose Niall. We started dancing and everyone was watching and taking pictures so I started to make small talk.

"When did you guys get all this stuff?? Why do this for me?" I asked.

'When you was asleep, and because your worth every bit of it Cayley do you not see it? Your so beautiful, you turn heads everytime you go somewhere and it's not because where there, I see how other boys look at you, you very funny and your personality is amazing and you have pretty eyes and a nice, kind smile. Your almost perfect, but no ones perfect. Anyone would be lucky to know you." he finished looking me straight in the eyes, I smiled and blushed, that was so sweet.

"That was so sweet Niall.." I laid my head on his chest while we kept slow dancing it was like we the only ones there in the whole world, I could stay here forever, but then there was a knock on the door. Who could that be??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.2M 46.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...