Life With the Crawford Boys

By sadbutfabulous

Eight gorgeous boys and one girl living together in the same house. It'd probably be heaven to most girls, bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's message *Not a Chapter*
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
*PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE**
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

3.7K 62 15
By sadbutfabulous

   Chapter 15

In the car, Reese constantly tried to flirt with me. His flirting was fun the first couple of minutes of me sitting in his car, unbelievably close to him, but afterwards it got pretty annoying.

“You know if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together,” Reese said. I rolled my eyes at the extremely old and cheesy pick up line he used.

“No need since N and O are together in the alphabet already,” I retorted, rejecting him.

“Are you lesbian? Because no girl has ever resisted my manly charm,” He said with a smirk and a flash of his glimmering white teeth.

“Manly charm? You’re funny! And I am very much attracted to males, just not the ones like you, thank you very much!” I replied to him while carelessly leaning back on the seat and crossing my arms together.

    “Do you have a boyfriend back where you came from? Is that why you won’t respond to my flirting?” Reese asked suddenly while licking his bottom lip curiously.

My chest tightened and my mouth dried up. All I could think about now was Matt and my ‘meaningless’ relationship with him.

Reese looked at me through the corner of his eyes and he must’ve noticed my pained expression because next thing I knew, he was apologizing.

“Look I’m sorry for bringing it up.”

I shook my head slowly. I couldn’t let Matt ruin everything he’s in the past now so it doesn’t matter.

“It’s fine.” I reassured him. Immediately after I said that, I continued, “I had a boyfriend who broke up with me after I told him I was leaving.”

Reese scoffed and ran his hand through his hair, “Wow. Isn’t he a wimp?”

I shrugged at his comment and decided not to think about it anymore. I focused on the gigantic building right in front of my eyes and read the sign. ‘Sanders High.’

    This was my school? I widened my eyes and stared at it, soaking in all of the details of its architectural build.

As if reading my mind, Reese smirked and said, “Yeah babe. That’s your new school.”

“How did you know that I was thinking that?” I asked him curiously. Was he like a mind reader or something?

“Well I have ears which can hear what people say,” Reese stated in an obvious tone.

“Wait! I said that out loud?!” I exclaimed. I probably sounded like some poor old girl that’s never seen something so large and mighty in my whole life.

 “Yes sweetums!” Reese said with a smirk, calling me the nickname his dad called me when I first arrived.

 I glared at him for a few short seconds and flew out of the car and searched for Dylan.

Reese caught up to me and yelled, “Who are you looking for?”

I sighed and told him, “Dylan.”

   Reese grimaced and asked, “Do you really expect a twenty year old to still be in High School? Even if he’s unbelievably dumb?

   My position stiffened. The only Crawford boy that was nice to me and acknowledged me in a non-perverty way wasn’t here to show me around my new school.

   “Oh,” I replied, feeling stupid.

   “Don’t be sad Addiekins, I’m here to help,” Reese suggested while resting an arm over my shoulders.

   “I’d rather jump down a cliff,” I retorted.

   He looked at me with a crooked smile and said, “Just shut up and walk.”

   I did as he said and tried to ignore the fact that his hand was resting on my shoulders. I was about to remove it when I ran into someone and earned a laugh from Reese.

   I started apologizing quickly and glimpsed at the person when I was done.

   I quickly gasped in surprise when I realized that it was Blake from the plane!

   “Adel?” He asked with a tone of confusion, but his face was covered in a smirk.

   Reese looked at me and Blake and pointed two fingers at us. “Wait, wait. You two know each other?” He asked, making himself look foolish and dumb.

   Blake’s confusion and smirk passed and it was replaced by a triumphant smile. “If this is the same Adel I met on the plane, then yes. I do in fact know her.”

   Reese nodded his head mischievously and smirked.

   I straightened out my posture and smiled widely at Blake and greeted him. “Hey Blake!”

   He clapped his hands together excitedly and said, “It is her!”  

   “Uh, yeah. Who else?” I asked while quirking my eyebrows at the same time.

   “No one else. You just look different. Didn’t you use to have auburn hair?” Blake questioned.

   “Yeah, I dyed it after I got here, “I explained to him.”

   Reese stopped our conversation and expectantly looked at me, then back to Blake. “Wait. She had auburn hair?”

   Blake grinned at me and replied, “Yeah, she did.”

   “Did she look hot in it?” Reese asked curiously. I slapped his arm and told him to go suck on a squirrels nipples when Blake answered, “Hell yeah she did!”

   I felt a small blush rise to my cheeks.

   “Does she look hotter in auburn hair or in dark hair?” Reese questioned Blake.

   “She looks fucking hot in both,” Blake replied simply with a grin.

   I bet my face was as red as a tomato. Damn! I wished blushing never existed.

   “Aww, look little Adel is blushing,” Reese teased.

   I gave him a death glare and he backed away.

   “So do you know your schedule?” Blake asked me.

   “No,” I replied with a shrug.

   “Come on, let me show you the way to the main office, “Blake suggested. He started walking and I followed him, leaving Reese all alone.

   We walked in a comfortable silence and after a few flights of stairs and a couple of turns in the halls; we were standing in front of a door labeled, ‘Main Office.’

   “I’ll stand out here. You go in and get your schedule,” Blake ordered.

   “Okay, but you don’t have to wait for me,” I said, but secretly I hoped that he would wait for me.

   Blake put on an evil smirk and said, “I will anyway, so go get your schedule. Oh and I should warn you about Ms. Borris,” Blake whispered.

   “Wha-“ I managed to say, before Blake opened the door and pushed me inside.

   I was awkwardly standing in a small, claustrophobic office that smelt like dead rats, face-to-face with the ugliest lady I’ve ever seen.

   She was a bald lady who had extremely small eyes. I was surprised that she could even see through them. Her lips were huge and chapped, there was rotten corn colored lip gloss, smeared all over them. Her ears were huge and they had ugly red studs on them. Her nose was so flat that I hadn’t noticed it until I saw a gleam of her nose ring. Her eyelids had a hideous shade of green covering them and she was so tan, you could easily compare her to a carrot. Her dress was ugly as hell and I could only imagine that this was the Ms. Borris Blake had warned me about.

   “May I help you?” She screeched, looking at me with an annoyed expression.

   I swear, my ears started to bleed and my eyes started to burn. Her voice was even worse than nails against a chalk board.

   “Uh, I need my schedule,” I choked out in an extremely quiet voice. My eyes still side.

   She sighed and scratched her bald head. “Name?” She called out with a tone of boredom.

   “Adelaide Courtney Hendricks,” I said quietly.

   She searched up my name and printed out my schedule and handed it to me. She looked me up and down and I swear I heard her mumble, “At least she dresses decently.”

   I snatched my schedule out of her hand and forced a smile at her and ran out the door with terrified eyes.

   I ran into Blake who was holding up his phone, recording me coming out of the office.

   He was surrounded by a group of extremely sexy boys who were laughing hysterically at my expression.

   “What. The. Fuck?” I grumbled.

   They erupted into more fits of loud, manly laughter.

   “We always record the expression of people who come out of Ms. Borris’s office,” Blake said through roars of laughter while clutching his stomach.  

   “Jerk,” I mumbled incoherently and slapped his stomach, which was as solid as a rock. I could feel his six pack under his tight fitted black tee.

   Blake and I laughed at my sad attempt to try and hit him.

   “Aw, are we going to be violent now?” Blake teased.

   I stuck up my middle finger at him and glanced over my schedule.

   I had nine long periods- I had Geometry for first period. Science for second, then History, Reading, Accelerated Math, Spanish, Lunch, P.E., and lastly, Arts and Sciences.

   Apparently, Blake had been looking over my schedule with me because he jumped excitedly and exclaimed, “I have every period with you but my P.E. and Arts and Sciences are switched around.

   “Aw, aren’t you happy to be spending time with me?” I teased.

   “Of course!” He exclaimed sarcastically.  

   Blake’s friends were looking at us with confusion built in their eyes. I didn’t want them to get the wrong idea about me and Blake, so I said, “No I’m not dating him.” Then I smirked evilly and said, “So you guys can go have gay sex with him.”

   Blake had a disgusted expression painted on his face. “No way in hell!”

   I shook my head and grinned. I looked down at my schedule again and saw that there were directions on how to get to each class. I inwardly thanked Ms. Borris for adding them and started walking towards Geometry class before Blake and his crew caught up to me.

   “What?” I questioned him, looking at him expectantly.

   Blake feigned a look of hurt and dramatically asked, “Have you already forgotten that I have practically every class with you?”

   “Really? You do? I never knew!” I said sarcastically.

   He raised his hand up and dramatically put it against his heart. “I am so totally offended!” He exclaimed with a fake tone of hurt. He sounded slightly gay…

   I smirked at him and said, “Oh well, that’s too bad. Plus you sounded super gay when you said that. That makes me think that you actually want to have gay sex with your friends.”

   He looked at me with crooked eyebrows and laughed like a maniac. “Yeah, definitely! Hit me up!”

   Even though I didn’t have Dylan, I had Blake to show me around.

*********************************************************************

Hiiii!!!

Okay, so I gave you guys a pretty darn long chapter! Haha! It took me about two horus to write!

Okay, so I hope you guys liked it and omg, Blake goes to Sanders!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Okay, so one of my fans- BreeAnnaInTheHouse asked me if I could tell a little about myself and my life and list some fave bands so that is what imma do right now so yeah... =P

Fave Bands-

Trading Yesterday

Breaking Benjamin

Orianthi

Linkin Park

Coldplay

The Fray

Train

Children of Bodom

All American Rejects

AC/DC

Panic! At the Disco

Rent

The Script

Bring Me to the Horizon

Escape the Fate

Basshunter

Black Eyed Peas

Cascada

Cobra Starship

Evanescence

Far East Movement

Green Day

LMFAO

The Lonely Island

Maroon 5

Neon Trees

Nickelback

OneRepublic

Paramore

Pink

Shinedown

3Oh!3

One Direction

.....Etc....

**I listed a lot, and it was all from the top of my head and I listen to a lot more, but this is a rough idea of what I listen to kaii??

**Okaii now some funny stories from my life**

*Okay so yesterday I was at the park with my friend, and out of nowhere her boyfriend shows up with a friend of his so my friend and her boyfriend ditch me and I'm left alone with her boyfriends frined. So he tries to talk to me and I lie for almost everything he asks because I don't want him stalking me- What's your name? Jane. etc, etc. My name's actually Rifah btw. And so today I see him at my school and so everyone's like Rifah, Rifah and he's like I thought your name was Jane, and I start laughing really loud because he's all confused.

*Okay, so another day at school, my whole Literature class was singing a song and it finsihed withthe word swag at the end and so my lit teacher was like- EVERYBODY! DETENTION! And we were like why??? And he's like because you said a bad word. And we're like swag? And he's like, Don't say it! And we all start laughing and we explain to him what it means and he feels all dumb. LMFAO.

*Okay so last year a bunch of my friends and I went trick-or-treating and we were all dressed in like jeans and hoodies and we ring a doorbell and the person's like what are you guys supposed to be? Then my friend Douglas who's dressed as the clown from IT pops out and yells BOO and the dud shits in his pants and drops his candy and we all start laughing soooooo hard!

LMFAO, so I'm not gonna bore you with my lofe anymore so I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope you got to know a lil more about me :D

Thanks and baiii!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...