Shadowhunters Preferences and...

By moonstarsandroses

I will be doing ~Magnus ~Jace ~Simon ~Raphael ~Alec ~Sebastian Feel free to request any character or prompt... More

Just A bite (Raphael)
How you Kiss
How You Sleep
Health Nut (Magnus)
Fake Marriage (Jace)
Fake Marriage part 2 (Jace)
Broken showers (Alec)
Nicknames
Your Wedding Dress
A/n: Suggestions! Requests?
Player One (Simon)
What You Are(Used Only for the First Dates and How You Met)
How You Met(Only for first dates)
The First Date (Alec)
The first date(Magnus)
The First Date(Jace)
The First Date(Raphael)
Will you be my fake date? (Raphael)
Tv Shows You Watch Together
Your favorite Pic Of Them
Goodbye(Alec)
Your Halloween Costume
Slow Dancing&Raindrops (Magnus)
When He Knew He Loved You
Matching Tatoos You Get
Pick Up Lines They Use On You(Slightly Dirty)
Will You Be My Fake Date Part 2 (Raphael)
Cancellation of the show
Dating Alec would include
Dating Jace would include
Dating Magnus would include
Dating Raphael would include
Dating Sebastian would include
Dating Simon would include
Sebastian Catch Up #1
Sebastian Catch Up #2
Caught Red Handed (Magnus)
His Favorite Picture of You/Memory
I May Be a Little Tipsy (Simon)
Cute Texts They Send You
Let's Play Darling (Alec)
Favorite Place to Leave Hickeys
Necklace He Buys You
Burn(Any Character)
Your Cute Couple Pictures
Since We Were Young (Alec)
Lips like sugar (Sebastian)
Going to a Haunted House with Them
Fall Dates with Them
You're changin', you're changin' alright I hope you're satisfied (Raphael)
Birthday Kisses(Sebastian)
Cherry Red (Simon)
Favorite Christmas/Winter Traditions
Shower Time Surprises (Magnus)
Touch Me (Sebastian Smut)
Your Prom Dress
Valentines Day with them +IMPORTANT a/n
Why is the cat purple? (Magnus)
Look How Far You've Fallen(Raphael)
Look How Far You've Fallen Pt 2 (Raphael)
Look How Far You've Fallen Update IMPORTANT A/n
Look How Far You've Fallen NEW BOOK + NEW A/N EDIT
A bouquet A Day Keeps The Jackass Away (Jace)
We're Just Friends/Sneaking Around (All pt.1)
Things They Say In Bed
WHERE I'VE BEEN A/N
Hi?

The First Date(Simon)

1.1K 27 3
By moonstarsandroses

Based off of the how you met chapter
After you had first met Simon at the club the next time you would be face to face with Simon Lewis would be after you heard the news that he had the unfortunate luck of becoming a vampire. You were sitting in on one of your brothers meeting with his clients. As usual it was Boring, you were expecting you flawless nails as your brother pushed your leg off the table causing your shoe to thud on the wooden floor. Ugh what now?

You look up looking at Magnus hoping your face showed how annoyed you were. "Yes brother?" You scoffed.

"Y/N! First keep your feet off my furniture." he scolds smoothing the dark surface of the table. "This table costs more than what I could get from selling you." Was that a compliment? "Second did you hear what Mr. StCarter said?"

you shake your head your interest now peaked, you fold your hands under your chin leaning forwards your eyes flicking up to meet your brother's cat eyes. "Go on you know I love a good piece of gossip."

"Well," he starts as he fiddles with the collar of the neon green shirt he was wearing fixing an unseen flaw in the way the fabric sat. "That boy you met earlier this month salmon was it?" Salmon? "Anyways he's no longer a mundane, found himself a vampire." Wait who got turned into a vampire? Does he mean Simon the lanky kid who ran into me at Pandemonium Clary's best friend?

"You mean simon?" You question raising an eyebrow while tapping a tuneless melody on the table.

"Ah yes, quite an unfortunate situation he's gotten self into." You felt bad for the boy. You wouldn't wish the life of a downworlder on anyone especially a vampire lifestyle. Simon deserved a chance at life, he was good looking he had that geek-ish charm that some girls like, he could have easily found someone to settle down with and have a family.

"Poor Simon." you sadly say, "He must be going through hell, you know how bad it was with Raphael when he was first turned." you state remembering when Magnus had taken the young Spanish boy under his wing after he had been forced to turn.

"Thats true Raphael was very moody he could be a bit of a pain." Your mind raced thinking what you could do for the boy without seeming stalker-ish.

"Excuse me." You say softly nodding you head towards Magnus' client before racing out of the room. You pull out your phone dialing Clary's number. 

"Hello?" Her voice chimes as your walk swiftly to your room shutting the door behind you.

"Hey Clary it's Y/N. How's Simon? I just found out." you sit on the edge of the bed cradling the phone in you hand.

"Oh, I don't even know anymore, its hard for him. Did I make the right Choice doing this to him Y/N I just couldn't loose him."

"Even I don't have the answer to that Clary, I get it Clary I would have done the same thing, Simon has been a part of your life like, forever if I were you I wouldn't have wanted to loose that either." You answer switching the phone to your other ear.

"Would you talk to him Y/N? Maybe someone who knows what it's like to be a downworlder would be a better person to help him through this right now."

"Of course Clary I'll do my best." Running a hand through your hair you finish your conversation with Clary hanging up to lie back on the bed thinking to yourself how you were supposed to help Simon. Clary had said that she would try to get Simon to come around later today, you hoped he wouldn't bail and make a run for it.

***

You had been putting your finishing touches on the brown basket perched on the marble countertop when you heard the door being opened and your brother's voice floating down the hallway reaching your ears. "Y/N you have a visitor." Simon. Hastily wiping your hands on a towel hanging by the sink you walk briskly towards the open door, ushering your brother away before he could scare Simon off.

"So you're Y/N?" Simons says awkwardly shifting on one foot to the other. You look up meeting his gaze for the first time today, and recognition flashes across his face. "Oh my G-," he chokes out stumbling over the name, he clears his throat looking embarrassed. "You're the girl from Pandemonium."

"Yes that's me." You say tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Do you want to come in?"

"So.. Clary sent me to talk to you thinking you could help me 'transition'." He says taking a seat at the breakfast bar, you standing on the other side fiddling with a silver band around you middle finger.

"Well yes, but you don't have to immediately confess every thought you've had as a vampire to me now, we barely know each other I don't think that I would do that either frankly. Baring your soul out like that in a state of vulnerability that's an intimate thing to do. I don't blame you if you're weary to talk to me, so i'd like to spend some time getting to know you then maybe if this goes well, we'll talk." You say softly to Simon.

"Thank You, I'd like that."

"How about we move this party elsewhere," You chime spinning around to grab the basket off the counter, giving Simon a small smile. "Where do you want to go? Paris, Italy, Russia, Greece, the Caribbean, Pacific islands?"

"Wait do you have houses in all those places?!" Simon asks shocked. You nod your head grinning at the boy.

"Perks of living for centuries right?" You tease. "How about this little island I know? My house there has my best movie collection, are you up for that?" You question raising an eyebrow.

"I guess," Simon says a little unsure.

"Well now that's settled how about we get on our way then?" You pick up the basket making your way to the center of the room focusing on creating a portal. "Magnus I'm heading out with Simon I'll be back later!" You call out to your brother hoping he would hear wherever he was in his apartment.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" you shake you head snapping your fingers to finish the portal. Glancing over at Simon you outstretch you hand a silent invitation. He hesitantly accepts, grasping your hand you wink at him before stepping into the portal picturing your house.

***

You take a gasp of the night air the calming crash of waves lapping gently at the rocks before the shoreline, the twinkle of stars glimmering against the stark blackness of the night sky. Sighing contently you take a glance to your left at the young vampire standing besides you, his eyes wide as he takes in the scenery "Beautiful right?" You commented, "This was always one of my favorites, the smell of the ocean on the breeze, the gentle waves I could stay here for years and never want to leave."

He nods his eyes flickering down to your intertwined hands but doesn't move to break away. You move to start walking up the sandy path leading up to a large stone building looming ahead of you, now filled with soft lights as you approach the building sensing your magic.

You lead Simon through the house occasionally stopping to point something out, you fall into comfortable chatter between Simon and you, talking about his love of music to even how he met Clary, you in turn talked about Magnus and little stories of your time on earth occasionally earning a laugh from Simon, a peaceful sound. Your hands still grasped between the two of you occasionally swinging back and forth.

You guys reach the big door stepping inside flicking on the light switch illuminating the room revealing a large screen at the far wall, plush couches lined the middle of the room while to your left was stocked with all different kinds of candy, popcorn and drinks. To your right sat long drawers filled with movies all alphabetically ordered by genre. While posters adorned the walls ranging from Star Wars to Indiana Jones. "This is amazing!" Simon gasps as he beholds the sight in front of him.

Simons eyes fill with delight as he spots the star wars posters decorating the walls. "You Like Star Wars?" you chuckle setting down the basket.

"Of course you'd be crazy not to!" you laugh, letting go of his hand already missing his grasp- Y/N! what are you thinking? you're supposed to be helping Simon not falling for him! He probably doesn't like you that way. You kick yourself mentally trying to keep your mind on track but it keeps flashing to the boy standing next to you.

"I never realized how much I would miss food until I became a vampire." Simon says longingly as he picks up a candy bar before setting it back down.

"Well you're lucky to have a talented friend like me who can use magic." you chime as you pull Simon towards you sliding the basket in front of him. "Take a Look."

He peers into the basket pulling out chocolate and different kinds of candy, Simon looks at you confused. "But I can't eat regular food or else i'll just get sick.'' he questions as he places them back in the basket.

"The only thing is theses aren't regular candy bars and candy, you see I worked a little magic and managed to make them with a blood base still managing to capture the original taste. Try it!" you say feeling a little proud of yourself as Simon smiles breaking off a piece of chocolate before slowly biting into it. His smile only widens as he realizes what you said was true.

Simon engulfs you in a hug picking you up twirling you around before setting you back down as you giggle at how happy the new vampire was. "You, you are brilliant!" you chuckle enjoying the happiness that you brought to the vampire. "You have no idea how much I've missed this, thank you Y/N."

"You're most certainly welcome." You grin carrying yours and Simons food over to the couches placing it all on the table in front of you guys. "Star wars?"

"Star wars." Simon agrees.

After the movie ended you two sat on the couches curled up talking about the movie, you were currently on your knees trying to get Simon to catch a piece of popcorn in his mouth accidentally hitting him on the nose with the small piece. You and Simon both laugh as he catches it in his hand popping it in his mouth. "I haven't had this much fun in ages!" you say delighted.

"It feels nice to get away doesn't it?"

"It really does." you say thoughtful. "You could stay the night you know I have plenty of guest rooms in this house, we could go to the village on the island tomorrow, I could show you all the cool spots, secret waterfalls ancient ruins. Of course its all up to you," you say hoping he would stay.

"I need a break some time away from everything, I think I will stay." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good." you whisper leaning towards him, waiting to see if this was all just one sided, you hoped not. After a second Simon leans forward his shaggy brown hair falling into his brown eyes. you reached a tentative hand forwards brushing the strands aways as he nuzzles into your touch encouraging you. Your lips met his in a soft kiss as his lips molded against yours you climbed closer to simon angling yourself closer as the kiss became deeper and full of passion, Simon's trembling hands weaved through your hair as you hands went up to frame his face.

You both pulled away his gaze lingering on your lips running a soft finger over your bottom lip sending shivers down you spine. "So does this count as our first date?" You ask softly.

"I guess so." Simons says as he smiles down at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 540 13
β„°π“Šπ“ƒβ„΄π’Ύπ’Ά [π“Žβ„΄β„΄ - π“ƒβ„΄π“Ž - π“Šπ’½] β€’ 𝒒𝓇ℯℯ𝓀 (𝓃.) 𝒢 π“…π“Šπ“‡β„― 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Œβ„―π“π“ - 𝒷𝒢𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸ℯ𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝒢 𝑔ℴℴ𝒹 π“ˆπ“…π’Ύπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰. "β„¬β„―π’Άπ“Šπ“‰π’Ύπ’»π“Šπ“ 𝒯...
148K 3.1K 56
"π•΄π–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–“π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ π–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–Šπ–˜ π–—π–Šπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–™π–ž." Ever wanted to be the protagonist in your favorite show? Now you can. This book contains som...
138K 4.5K 47
some memories never leave your bones. like salt in the sea; they become part of you - and you carry them. + + + In which a stoic shadowhunter, a dem...
396K 7.2K 75
Raphael Santiago Alec Lightwood Jace Wayland (and what other last names he wants to go by☺) Magnus Bane Simon Lewis Sebastian Morgenstern Requests...