House of hell β€’|β€’ Jacob Perez...

By MagnolinQueen

Completed Cover made by graphicdemons Vollchecker When I first met the boys everything was cool. We had fun... More

NEW COVER!!!!!!
UPGRADE!!! New Cover
Intro
chp.1 meet 6/8
chp.2 santo
chp3 plz dont hurt me
chp.4 8/8
chp.5 the plan
chp.6 what's so funny
chp.7
chap.8
chap 9. a few months later ( its starting)
chap.10 kidnap
chp.11 Where am I?
chap.12
chapter 13 my family
chap.14 wake up
chap.15
chap.16
chap.17
chapter 18
chapter 19 crazy
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 part 1
chapter 36 part 2
chapter 37 part 3
special chapter (part 4 /the end)
vote here
new 2018 book: lifeless
chapter 38
Another Mb Book?
hey fans

chapter 30

144 34 2
By MagnolinQueen

Sorry if you already read chip. 31 but this was before that so read this chapter than read 31

Santo

I wake up to a nice early morning. Even with a lot of shit on my mind I still smiled into the sunlight shinning through my window. I got up out of bed hungry as hell. I went into my bathroom and brush my teeth and shit and head out my room. I frown at the clothes scattered everywhere and bent down to get them up. Then I examined the cloth until I realized who stopped by yesterday. I smiled as I knew she had to be around the area, knowing the that with the pain she was in,she couldn't be too far.

I started down stairs until I seen somebody on the steps laying there. I jogged down stairs telling him to get up but stopped when he wasn't moving. As I got closer down the stairs, I could tell it was Craig. But I'm wondering why the hell he act like he can't hear me. Is he sleep? I walked all the way down the stairs to see his head down. I lifted his head just to his eyes wide open and his throat slit. DAMN!!!!! Her ass again. I ran upstairs and woke Rayan up.

Santo: wake up man.

I whispered as I shook him hard. He didn't get up.

Santo: MAN GET UP.

Whispers louder

I shook him harder and he still didn't wake up. I was getting frustrated and yelled.

Santo: RAY! WAKE THE FUCK UP.

he shoot up like his ass was on fire and started going a hundred miles per hours and I had to slap the shit out of him. Making him think straight.

Rayan: DAMN MAN! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR.

Santo: first nigga...calm the fuck down,... nigga Craig dead.

Rayan: what!......... Damn man serious?

I nodded my head and look down. Ray sat down and covered his face with his hand and sigh. I pasted around the room pulling on my curls shaking my head.

Santo: look man we have to move his body underground.

Rayan: where is he?

Santo: on the stairs with his neck cut open.

Morgan

This morning I woke up to kids eww'in and picking at me. I jumped up and smack there hands. They back away from me and laughed.

Emoni: she look like monste'a

Emmanuel: laughs and nodes his head

I roll my eyes getting up.

Morgan: get out where is your dad? Go be with him!

Emmanuel: we don't wanna be with daddy. We wanna be with you.

Morgan: No go away go to uncle ray! Get away from me you creeps!

Emoni: laughs/ she mad/laughs with brother.

I couldn't take this any more. I push them damn kids out my room and guided them to Jacobs room. Then they start crying and I shut the door and walked away. I smelt this awful smell and lifted up my arms. I nearly died. I quickly hoped in the shower instantly having brown water going down the grain. I could sense someone in the bathroom with me and I tensed up a little thinking it was Jacob or Santo. By luckily turned to see Elijah. I jumped in excitement smiling and went for a hug. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Morgan: I've missed you so much! I thought you were going to be dead or you weren't going to remember me.

Elijah: oh really? Cuz it didn't seem like it when you pushed past me.

Morgan: I wasn't thinking and I was trying to get away from Jacob. I couldn't believe what he told me. Like all this time I thought his was my brother, but comes to find out I'm just a girl he has to watch because my father and his father were some asses.

Elijah chuckled and lifted his chin up. I took the chance to kiss him and just as I was about to connect my lip with his chin, I met his lips. He held the kiss for as while until I finally pushed back. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I already knew where we was going when he pick me up ,placing my legs around his waist and my back against the wall.

Jaxon

I was walking down the road getting a breather. Taking in everything that's been happing lately. First my man courtlend, then honesty, now Craig.

I didn't even find out about honesty until the week after the accident. She wasn't able to survive. What ever it was that had went through her was to big for stitches and she had died before they were even half way to the hospital. I just shook my head and kept walking. The sad part about it is that now the kids don't have a mother and Jacob don't even know yet because ain't nobody feel like telling him. Now these kids stuck with a crazy rapist father and living in a extremely dangerous house filled with screams, cries, and blood.

The road was boring me and I wanted go by the river to cool me down.

When I got there I felt relaxed and chill. I just sat there for a while relaxing until I got to relaxed and decided to head back but I could barely stand up when I heard my name being called from the water. I looked around lost because I didn't see anything so I shook it off and started walking away again but then I heard it again. This time it was closer. I turned around noticing a light skin figure in the water. But when I blinked my eyes for one second it was gone. I walked back to the water calling out for the person to come out of its' hiding spot.

I got pissed off at my illusion of see things and started back on the trip back home.

Jaaaxxoonnn

I spun around highly pissed off and screamed.

Jaxon: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!

And that's when I saw her. Chanel! I Ran up to her getting super close to her face.

Jaxon: you fucking bitch. I'm going to kill you. You fucking shot me and killed my best Friend!!

She smiled. I noticed she held one of her hands behind her back so I knew she was up to something. I could tell she had came into the house from how newly she was dressed.

I looked in my pocket for my gun but I wasn't there. I turned around checking to see if it fall but nothing.

Chanel: how are you going to kill me with out a weapon? Well that's too bad!

She said then laughed

She raised her hand up , showing the knife she had in her hand and the next thing you know I was seeing black.

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👹👹👹👹👺👹👹👹👹👹👹👺👹👺👹👺💆💆💆💆💆💆👸👸👸👸👸👸👼👼👼👎👎👎👎👎👎👄👄👄👄👄👄☝☝☝👇👇👇👇👇👇👆👆👆👊👊👊👊👐👐👐👏👏👏👋👋👉👉👉👟👟👟👟👟👟👑👑👑👑🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘💦💦💦💦💦🕒🕒🕒🕒🕒

Hi guys go🔛

Hey y'all I just wanted y'all to know this chapter was actually done on Wednesday
May 24, 2017, and as you know I only update now on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. You have up to two or three chapters published today!

Vote and comment

Shout out will be next on next weeks update,so any one who votes, comments, or adds my book to their book list ,started this update will get a shout out. And tell everyone about my books.

Sorry for any typeos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 214 30
After a few years of fame Kayla and Tera stopped making music. The girls thought that their famous life would be over but when they decided to start...
50.1K 790 28
this story is about a girl her name is keyera and she gets abused by this guy she used to like back in her early years
22.3K 250 31
MB dates these girl them sleep wit each other girl and then gets kidnapped then they have a family and live out the rest of their journey with their...
47.4K 814 14
This is a BOYxBOY Mindless Behavior story, read if you like! :)