The Captured Shifter

By crazyreader111

Bree comes from a family of horse shifters. After being separated from her family and sold, she does not know... More

The Captured Shifter
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter 12 & COMPETITION
CONTEST
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Authors note
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Twenty - Two
Twenty - Three
chapter twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Authors Note..
Chapter Twenty- SIx
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Clear things up
Chapter 31
Authors
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter Nineteen

23.1K 868 176
By crazyreader111

Woah! i just checked the votes and was like.. :O i didnt realize that people still liked my book!! i was shocked! and i will be taking questions about the book in my inbox and i will post the questions like next chapter if you say it is ok.. so ask away :D.. and alot of people are asking if Bree will shift, but if i tell you now, then what will happen if she does? Then the suprise is gone! and thanks for all the votes and comments with support about my school work coming first. So here is the chapter you lovely readers! 

_____________

i could not believe that Damien would do this? He seemed like such a sweet person, and then he goes and does this.. But Luna told me that he would be disgusted by any other woman but me.. So what is going on.

I tried to contact Luna but i could feel our mind link was to weak. 

Luna? .. 

Yes dear?  Luna said in a hoarse voice, like it took effort to just speak.

What is going on? I am scared. 

Hun, I wouldn't let anything happen you. You trust me right?

Of course Luna! Why wouldn't i trust you? You saved my life multiple times. 

Ahh yes. i remember. But dear, i am going to go away for a while. You are going to feel lonely but dont worry. You have Amanda now. Think of her as a younger me. :) 

But Luna...! i dont want you to go.

Hun, there comes a time in life when an inner self has to go away for a little while. It is just how we work. It is confusing and i dont have much energy to speak. I have to go now. I will talk to you soon little one. Remember that things aren't always as they seem.

Goodbye Luna. Ill hear from you soon. Be careful and good luck. 

With my mind link over with Luna i could finally focus on my surroundings. I looked over at my food and realized i hadn't eaten in a while.. Strangely enough, i was not hungry. Feeling a little queasy at the thought of eating, i turned my attention to the front of my stall. 

I saw Amanda walk in with one apple in one hand and another in the other. She took a bite out of the one on her left, and smiled at its taste. I do have to agree though, apples are delicious. Finally she made her way to my stall and looked at me as if thinking something over.

"Hey Kaleesi, almost everyone is gone for the day thankfully, so i was wondering if you want to go for a ride. I mean i know that you are still getting used to the idea of being a horse and all but i think that it is a good oppurtinity."Amanda trailed on but all i could think of was..

Did Amanda know that i am a shifter? She said that i was still getting use to the idea of being a horse..

Suddenly, i wished Luna never had to leave. I needed someone to talk to that could understand me..

________Emma's POV   (Beta's daughter & Damien's "Mate")------------

Life can be confusing sometimes. Like Damien says i am his mate. I am not arguing or anything. I knew that i was better than any female in the pack. I mean come on, who can resist this body?

I am so glad to be an Alpha Female now. I mean, of course Damien is going to mark me. I just need to find out who his mate really is and eliminate the threat if you know what i mean.  

God this place is such a mess i thought to myself as i walked through the Barn. It smells like horses, hay, dirt and sweat. I just need to find Amanda and ask where Damien is. 

I finally found Amanda and walked over to her. She was talking to that stupid mare. The new one. I do have to say though, she is a beauty. Very strange, it seems like she is half human most of the time. She is always paying attention to us. She knows more than she lets on. 

"Amanda, how crazy are you? Talking to that mare? She is stupid anyways. Do you know where Damien is? I need to talk to him. We are suppose to go on a date later, did you know that? He is so romantic... " I trailed off hoping she would get jealous.

" Emma how stupid  are you?? do you not realize that i am his sister?? i mean seriously. I know that you are trying to get me to be jealous, but that is just disgusting. Not everyone wants what you want. Get over yourself. And no i do not know where he is.. i am not his keeper okay? You want him you find him."  Amanda said back to me with fire and the black mare snorted, showing Amanda support.

I did not realize that  she was his sister.. that is just plain awkward, and as i said before, that horse acts human! i mean, come on.. i cannot wait to get rid of that stupid mare..

" Well, i need him. Anyways, that stupid mare won't be here for much longer.. As soon as i talk to Damien i am going to ask him to get rid of that horse all the horse will be good for is glue. then i will ask him to get me a nice pony. That would be lovely wouldn't it?" I say being a smart ass. the horse snorted and threw her head in the air in protest.

Dont you dare! In case you did not know anymore,  but this is my horse now.  Damien even agreed that i can take care of her. So buy yourself a pony. I dont even know how you and Damien can be mates. I mean seriously?? The fates made a mistake matching you guys together." Amanda said. "Now if you excuse me, i am taking MY horse out for a ride."

Amanda pushed past me, bumbing my shoulder causing me to stumble. Gosh, she will pay for that. First,  i need to pay a visit to the witch. Walking over to the mare's stall, i put my hand through the bars. Her ears went back and she bared her teeth. I felt a growl bubble up from the thoat.

" You stupid mare." I listened to see if any other shifter was near. " You almost cost me my chance at being Alpha female. Now i need to find a horse to saddle up."

Walking away from the mare, i yelled for a stabble hand to come.a skiddish young boy ran up and bowed.

    " Yes Madame?" he asked in a scared voice.

" I want you to saddle up and easy going horse, that does not mind going on a long walk." I ordered. 

" Yes Madame. A mare or stallion?" He asked.

" A mare you idiot. Now what are you standing around here for?? Get to it! " I practically yelled at him.

He scurried away, and i nearly laughed but i had to much on my mind. 

finally, i heard the thumping of footsteps and thinking it was the stable hand, i turned ready to yell at him. Stopping short, i saw Amanda with a saddle in her hand walking over to the Mare.

" Good luck trying to get on the mare. I heard that she doesn't like to be ridden." i said in a snotty attitude. 

" Oh shut up Emma. You might be Damiens mate, but i actually have Alpha blood in me and you don't. Which means, i am actually stronger than you. You do not know anythin about me nor that horse or even your mate for crying out loud! did you even make an effort? No! all you care about is popularity. Well news flash. You are going to be an Alpha female. You cant care about popularity but the fact that everyone is going to look up to you. They want to be you. They respect you. what ever decisions you make will not only effect you, Damien, me, but everyone's life.  Please. just remember that. " Amanda finishes and actually what she said impacts me.

I realize that i need to make choices that also effect others. Before i could think more, the stable hand returened with a white mare named Bell. She is such a sweet heart and loves to be ridden.

" Thank you. " I say shocking him into scurring me away. 

i climbed onto the saddle, riding western ( anyone who doesnt know what it is, Inbox me and ill explain) and nudged her into a trot.

Finally after an half hour of driving, i made it to a house deep into the woods. I hopped off Bell's back and tied the rein to a tree branch and walked up the old stairs to the house. Knocking on the door in a pattern : 3 knocks, 1 knock, 2 knocks, the door swung open. 

" Welcome back my dear Emma.. what can the Wicked Witch do for you today?" A nasty voice answered.

A wicked smile spread across my face.

" I want Damien under a spell that will give him all the symptoms of being my mate and that his real mate will never get a chance with him." I said evily.

" Ah yes. I have the right spell for you." The witch said.

" So Damien will believe that i am his rightful mate and no one can get into the way?" I asked to be sure.

" Correct" The witch replied.

Great. The Alpha female position will be mine. No one will stand in my way. I will make sure of that. 

___________

What do you think of this? What do you think of Emma and the Witch?? Please commment what you think!! 

You guys sure voted really fast !! :O haahha

30 votes for next chapter!! 

word count: 1702

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 11 27
Horse trainer, Jacey Montgomery, loves working with the so called broken horses, the horses nobody wants anymore. Just as she comes to enter her last...
286 36 25
Riley has always felt out of step with life. She never had any luck making friends, and doesn't even connect with her own parents. Her eventual plan...
3.8K 119 18
beth is alone in a world of humans who don't know what she is, she trys to fit in but how can you, but one day she met the mate for her
423 15 23
Camberlyn hates people. She hates social interaction of any type. The only time she can be herself is around horses. Crushing social anxiety, et cete...