Crush imagines

By Little_Incognito_Hat

Quench your thirst for your crush, by reading this. Also, you might need an oxygen tank while reading the cu... More

Surprise
Library date
Injury
Baking
Furious pillow fight
Day off
Childish flirting
Mental breakdown
Unexpected stars
Leader
Napping
Please don't
She's mine
Under my umbrella
Gardening
Little game
Hold up
Small scenario
Scenarios
Superman
Magnet
Unwanted detention
Joker pt.1
Texting
Vacations
Reasons why
Ultimate defense: back hug
New book :)
Silent love
Ice Princess
Double date
Challenge me~
Texting 2.0
Letter to you
Roller coaster
Soulmates
Bell
Forgive me
Scenarios
Begin
Sorry
Confession pt.1
Summer love
My first
I'm unable to tell you
Seesaw
Seesaw pt.2
Pool Party
Plot twist
You're my Superhero

You who revived me

4.2K 88 25
By Little_Incognito_Hat

A/N: hello, your author here, I'm sorry for the late updates, but exams are right at the tips of my fingers, and I'm busy with the sport I play. I have to fly back and forth, going to tournaments. I have a hectic schedule. I'll come back.
---
I've always despised the meaning of ''love at first sight''. The reasons are simple; first of all, you fell in love with his or her looks, most probably. Secondly, you don't know how she or he truly is, as in their personalities. That's exactly why I take to heart the expression 'don't judge a book by its cover.' Of course, if you pass by a good looking man, your heart momentarily skip a beat, but when he is out of your sights, you move on. I bet, after 2 hours, you won't even remember that good-looking stranger.

I sighed rubbing my eyes tiringly, watching the badminton games in front of me. It was a big tournament, a national one, to be exact. It regrouped all the players of all the states/provincials of our country. And here, I was, sitting on an uncomfortable bench, watching the matches going on. Frequently, we could hear some yellings of the players.

I was tired, my eyes were droopy, I was on the verge to sleep, but I swore to my male friend that I would watch his double match. (A/N: for people who aren't familiar with badminton, men double= 2 guys vs 2 guys.) He reached quarter finals, playing against the team ranked 4th in the country. He kept talking about how I can't miss his match, how his opponents are really good, and all, but I stopped listening.

I watched him and his partner entering the court. Yellings, cheers were thrown at them. I engulfed air and yelled out. ''LET'S GO JUSTIN!'' I clapped my hands together until they turned red. His opponents soon made their entrance on the court, they stood beside Justin and his partner. My eyes were weirdly drawn to his partner. What is his name? I looked at the scoreboard. ''C/N's last name/ Justin LeBlanc VS Random name/Random name''. I sighed out of desperation not knowing his full name. He was tall, black short hair, eyes like a sphinx, and a high nose.

''LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ON MY RIGHT, JUSTIN LEBLANC, AND C/N'S FULL NAME. ON MY LEFT, (RANDOM NAME AND RANDOM NAME). JUSTIN TO SERVE TO RANDOM NAME. ZERO ALL, PLAY.'' The empire/arbitrary announced loudly. I clasped my hands together, bringing them next to my lips, praying hard that Justin and his partner win. The match went on with tight, and long rallies. The crowd was into the game. Everytime that one of the players saved the shot, all the audience would gasp.

''Hey, Y/N, do you want to get snacks upstairs, at the canteen?'' Kate, my friend, asked.

I nodded, secretly wanting to stay and watch Justin's game. I grabbed my wallet, and walked out of the gym, climbing up stairs to reach the canteen. There was almost no one in the waiting line, probably because watching the quarter finals is way more fun and important. I grabbed a bag of chips and paid for it. I looked to my right and spotted Kate still deciding between two brands of chewing gums. I sighed, I wanted to go watch Justin's match, and here she was still deciding between two same flavors: mint or fresh mint.

''Can you hurry up?'' I asked

''Mint, or fresh mint?''

I rolled my eyes as I approached her and snatched away the blue package. ''Here, this one, can we leave now?''She groaned in response and headed to the cashier.

''Meet you downstairs!'' I soon dashed out and came back to my previous seat. The match had already started, it was a tight game. I embrace myself tighter and tighter as the rally went on. Who is going to lose that rally? My eyes went to the scoreboard 17-16, their opponents were leading. They soon started smashing, I stopped breathing waiting for Justin's quick response with a defense move. The rally went on with the adversary team smashing and Justin's team's great receiving. Until the opponent went full attacking mode on C/N. The latter was struggling to defend himself from the numerous hard attacks. I gasped and dropped the bag of chips as I stopped breathing, everything went slow motion as C/N just saved a smash behind his back. His racket rotating behind his back as he successfully saved the shot. The whole gym went crazy. All the attention was on that sole court. People were yelling to one another, saying how crazy that save was. The benches were trembling from a number of people jumping in surprise. I swore that I shivered. I laughed out of nervousness, snapping my head to Kate, watching her reaction. She spaced out.
The excitement soon died down as we all concentrated on the ongoing rally. I watched as C/N ran to the shot and smashed it down, ending the rally. I couldn't help but yell and cheered. My hands were red from the clapping. My eyes lingered to C/N throwing his racket in the air and yelled. ''LET'S GOOO!'' I returned my attention on Justin he was in awe just like me, realizing what his partner just did.

The match went on, I was on the edge of my seat. Justin and C/N were slowly losing. 19-17 for the opponents. How I wished that I could give my energy to C/N and Justin. I remarked how C/N looked troubled and was making big gestures to Justin. He looked like he was scolding him.

''Ew, is he yelling at Justin, and showing him how to hit the shuttle?'' Kate whispered in my ear, a look of disgust and disbelief in her eyes. I didn't believe he was scolding Justin.

''No, I think it is more like 'YOU CAN DO IT, YOU'RE THE BEST!' HAHAHA something like that.'' I tried to calm Kate from raging. I knew that it would be a low hit if C/N treated Justin like that. I turned back to the match, they were back into their game. 19-19. Only 2 points left. I cried out as Justin missed the shot above his head, but it was quickly saved by C/N who was standing behind him. He smashed it perfectly on the line, scoring another point for the team. I grabbed Kate by her neck and hugged her tightly. The gym was on fire, people were sitting nerve wrecking. Some rooting for the adversaries and the others for Justin and C/N.

''I still don't appreciate the fact that he yelled at Justin, Y/N.'' Kate whimpered under my embrace. I couldn't hear her as I was yelling when Justin scored the final winning point. C/N let out a manly yell, dropping his racket and hugged Justin right on the court. He looked so happy, obviously. After the hug, their coach went to join them. C/N grabbed him and engulfed him in his arms. Hugging the coach ever so tightly. The whole audience started laughing at his reaction. I couldn't blame him, he was celebrating in his own way.

''I bet he is going to drag the empire/arbitrary down and hug him too,'' I whispered to Kate, before laughing at my own imagination.

Justin walked out of the court joining me and Kate on the bench. There was a question lingering in my mind since the beginning. I wanted to prove Kate wrong.

''Did he scold you, when you made mistakes?''

''AHHAHA nooo way, he was saying things like 'you are the best on this court, so show them and etc.'''

I dramatically turned my head to Kate and stared at her. ''SEEEEE??''
"Ok, guys the coach wants to talk to me, see you later!" Just like that I was left alone with a Kate. I stood up, soon followed by Kate, and walked to the carpet, where the athletes are supposed to walk on when they have to go on their courts. I stopped, my breath hitching as my life momentarily paused. An accidental eyes contact with C/N who was graciously making his way out of the carpet.
"I-I think I fell in love." I whispered to Kate. Her eyes popped in surprise and watched me staring at C/N. "How come?"
"Personality, all the way." I answered truthfully. I liked the way he cheered Justin, how he celebrated a winning shot, how out going he was. Gosh, I could go on and on, but it would be off if I'm judging a stranger.
Did I just fall in love at first sight? It can't be. I refuse to admit it. Beside, it is above impossible for him to see a girl sitting on a bench, crushing on him. I heaved a sigh, for the countless time today. I can't help but just blankly standing there, listening to my heart pounding, asking me to go talk to him.
"Excuse me?" A voice brought me back to reality. "I think you dropped this." A gasp left my lips, my eyes widening in a matter of seconds, I froze. C/N. I felt Kate push me from the back, signalling me to not embarass her anymore. I awkwardly coughed and muttered a small "thanks" before grabbing my bag of chips off his hand. He grinned, probably sensing my shyness.
"People call me C/N-" I nodded 'duh, I've been stalking your match'
"But you can call me... Tonight."
I totally lost it, I dropped my bag of chips before laughing. I thanked who-knows-who for him to lightened the mood.
"My name's Y/N." I smiled, pausing before reaching my hand out to him.
---
"SEE???? I TOLD YOU, YOUR DAD WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP TO ME FIRST." I yelled dramatically to my daughter. C/N and I were bickering over who approached the other one first.
"But, based on what you said, you crushed on me first!" He chitted back.
Our daughter giggling in between us. We were sitting on the couch, as a whole family.
"Ok! First! Who was the one dropping the lamest pick up line of them all? UHUH, yes, C/N!"
"... WHO WAS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY CALLED ME THAT NIGHT???"
I shut up, and threw him a glare. C/N laughed and hugged both me and our daughter.
"I never told you, that I've always had my eyes on you, even before that tournament, Y/N. "
"You did?"
"I don't regret it, babe."
I flashed a smile, as he was approaching his face to mine. Bringing his lips, to brush over mines.
"EWW! GERMS!!! " Our daughter yelled, pushing, to separate us.
C/N leaned his forehead on mine.
"Since when? The exact moment you fell in love with me?" I asked.
"When you were waiting for a taxi. You were wearing a t-shirt and shorts, when it was freezing outside. The wind blew your hair, giving me a clearer sight of your eyes. I fell in love at first sight."
---
So, this was lame and all, but I still hope you guys enjoyed this. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with love at first sight because it means faith brought you guys together. This sounds out of mind, but I fell in love at first sight this week, CRAZY experience. I will probably never see him again, but let's hope for the best. I seriously fell for him only because of his personality. Vote, comment, and subscribe! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 15.3K 5
Super cute and fluffy fan-fiction following Draco and Harry as they slowly fall for each other. Gets almost a li'l smutty towards the end ✨ A/N: This...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.6M 654K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...