Four's Sister (A Divergent Fa...

ItsNotMy_Weekend द्वारा

This is a Divergent fan-fic that adds a character who is Four or Tobias's little sister. अधिक

Four's Sister (A Divergent Fan-Fic)
Chapter Two
Authors note
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authors Note
Chapter Six
Authors note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Authors Note
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Authors Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Authors Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
On Hold
Its Back
Chapter Twenty-Three
DIVERGENT
Where I'm going to see Divergent
Chapter Twenty-Four
Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Change Important
Chapter Thirty
Sorry
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Shout out
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
27k
Chapter Twenty-Six
On Hold Again
Guess What
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
The End
Epilouge
Hey guys!
Sequels Up

Chapter Ten

11.4K 240 14
ItsNotMy_Weekend द्वारा

     "Oh, I get why you kicked me." says Christina.

     "Thanks Dawn. They aren't my buddies. Just because we were in the same faction doesn't mean we get along. Plus, Edward and Myra are dating, and I would rather not be the third wheel." announces Edward. I notice Tris looking at something and I see what it is it's Edward and Myra kissing each other.

     "Do they have to be so public?" she asks angrily. I just laugh.

     "She just kissed him. It's not like they're stripping naked."

     "A kiss is not something you do in public." Tris retorts. I notice her looking at me trying to get me to back her up. I just shrug my shoulder and see Christina, Will, and Al giving her a look.

     "Your Abnegation is showing. The rest of us, except for Dawn are all right with a little affection in public." I blush I'm not used to getting referred to often.

     "Oh. Well I guess I'll just have to get over it, then."

     "Or you can stay frigid. You know. If you want." says Will. I see a roll go flying at him, probably from Christina. Surprisingly he catches then bites it.

     "Don't be mean to her. Frigidity is in her nature. Sort of like being a know-it-all is in yours." says Christina.

     "I am not frigid!" Tris argues.

     "Don't worry about it l. It's endearing. Look, you're all red." everybody chuckles after Will says that and Tris laughs. "Speaking of how people act, Dawn why are you always quite?"

     "I've been taught to be quite unless somebody talks to me that's why." I say abit to angrily.

     "Come you need to lighten up and actually talk more." says Christina.

     "Fine."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

213K 4.2K 42
Being an Abnegation transfer to Dauntless is in no way easy. Being the sister of the flawless prodigy is harder. But sleeping with your brother's ene...
3.3K 80 17
(COMPLETED) One choice can free you. What if Tris (Beatrice) and Four (Tobias) picked Abnegation instead of Dauntless? Will they still be together? W...
2.9K 86 13
With an abnegation life haunted by shadows, Mare fights to find a way out. In a desperate attempt to escape her father she ends up in dauntless, tryi...
39.6K 1.1K 26
For all of you that have read Divergent, you know that Beatrice, or Tris Prior met Four when she transferred from Abnegation to Dauntless. But what i...