Diamonds (MyStreet Guys X Re...

By Weefie

I just moved onto Phoenix Avenue and I feel amazing! I can't wait to start fresh! I was unloading the boxes f... More

Chapter 1 - New Girl, New Friends
Chapter 2 -Hanging Out
Chapter 3 - SleepOver
Chapter 4 - Good Night, Good Morning
Chapter 5 - Out of the Shell
Chapter 6 - Dinner Disaster
Chapter 7 - With The Guys
Chapter 8 - Battles
A Little Something 4 U
Chapter 9 - Party?
Chapter 10 - Moves Were Made
Chapter 11- Laurence Love
IS THIS A DREAM!?!?!?
Chapter 12 - A Date With Heartbreak
Chapter 13 - Shattered
Chapter 14 - Reunions
Chapter 15 - Worry
Chapter 16 - Waking Up
Chapter 17 - Headed Home
Chapter 18 - Life on Wheels
Chapter 19 - Plans
Chapter 20 - Embrace
Chapter 21 - Nostalgia
Chapter 22 - You...
Chapter 23 - Freedom
A/N SORRY!
Chapter 24 - Welcome
OC CONTEST!!!! :D
TOP 5 WINNERS!!!
Chapter 25 - Florida, Here We Come!
Chapter 26 - Zane's Confusion
Chapter 27 - Day 1 ~ Roller Coaster
Chapter 28 - Day 2 ~ Drowning in the Emotion Ocean
I'm A Slacker
Chapter 28 - Still Day 2 ~ Silent Comfort
JUST A LITTLE LONGER!
Chapter 29 - Day 3 ~ Understanding
Chapter 30 - Day 4 ~ Last Day!
Chapter 31 - Home At Las- VYLAD?!?!?
Weefie has been a very naughty girl
Chapter 32 - Holiday
Chapter 33 - Fireworks
Apologies
Why Not?
I'm Not Dead
Chapter 34 - Preparations
UPDATES AND STUFF
Chapter 35 - Reunited
Chapter 36 - First Ending
Chapter 36 - Third Ending

Chapter 36 - Second Ending

873 22 9
By Weefie

(Y/N)'s POV:
I froze, glancing around nervously. Aphmau kept on her evil grin and the other girls made no move to help me. This was actually happening.

Aphmau was crazy to think I'd be able to choose. They're all great guys and you can't go wrong, but the dare said I have to chose one.

Garroth. Laurence. Dante. Travis. Zane. Aaron. Vylad. Garroth. Laurence. Dante. Travis. Zane. Aaron. Vylad. AAARRRGGGHHH! I can't decide! I started pulling at my (H/C) hair out of frustration. I thought of all the guys and the memories we shared, searching for the answer to the question that's been on my mind for months now.

Then, I saw a future. A fantasy of me and a guy walking along a beach together, holding hands. I couldn't see who it was, but the memory of a beach reminded me of one person in particular.

"Aaron? Will you take me out on a date?"

Aaron didn't move, and that precious look of surprise was plastered onto his face. The guys patted him on his back, encouraging and congratulating him on his "win". The girls were being a bunch of fan girls, whispering excitedly to each other.

Once Aaron had gotten over his shock, he asked Aph, "May I wait and finish the date tomorrow?" Aphmau smirked, then squealed, then replied cheerfully, "Of course! Just don't ditch on the date!" The rest of the game went pretty smoothly, besides Aaron and I gazing at each other every now and then. I was eager to see what he had in store.

~With le Powers Of My Reader's Loyalty to This Book, We Skip le Time~

I waited patiently in my living room. It was getting close to 12:00pm and Aaron said he'd be here by then. I dressed in the cute (F/C) summer dress (pick your own summer dress) he left on my front door this morning. Time seemed to not move at all as I watched the hands on my clock move ever so slowly.

My thoughts were broken when I heard a doorbell ring, my doorbell. I calmly walked...no, that's a lie...I practically sprinted to the door and almost collided with it. I patted my (H/C) and brushed out my dress before taking a deep breath and opening the door.

Aaron was dressed pretty neatly, but nothing too special. (Whichever of his outfits you like best or what you think would look good on him) He held a hand out to me and I gladly took it. We headed towards his car and, like the gentleman he is, helped me into the car.

"Okay, where to Aaron?" I asked. "You'll see..." He said, turning on the car. We sped off and I didn't bother try to figure out where we were going, I trusted Aaron to take me somewhere special.

Soon enough, the sea came to view and I started to get excited; a huge smile on my face and I couldn't sit still. I heard Aaron chuckle next to me. Gosh, I loved his chuckle. Who couldn't? (amirite)

We stopped and I didn't bother wait for Aaron and jumped out of the car, cheering. Aaron gently grabbed my hand, which surprised me and I took my hand out of his grasp. "I-I'm so sorry! I thought-cause we are on a date that we- ya know- could... Never mind," he said nervously and quickly. "No no! I-It's fine..." I reassured him and we both blushed like crazy when I held his hand in mine.

What happened next was unexpected. He went behind me and grabbed my other hand. Aaron then moved both of my hands, still in his, over my eyes. "Don't peek yet (Y/N)," he said, his voice still a little shaky. "O-Okay!" I squeaked. I felt his hands move to my shoulders and we started to walk forward, Aaron guiding me down towards the beach using his hands and his words.

We stopped and he let go of me. "You can open your eyes now," he said quietly. Slowly, I pulled my hands away from my face, revealing a nicely set area with food, chairs, umbrella, and practically everything you would need for a day at the beach. "But Aaron, I didn't bring a swimsuit," I pointed out. I turned to look at him and found him holding up a (F/C) bikini, blushing madly. "A-Aphmau picked it out and I-I knew that your favorite color is (F/C), s-so here..." Aaron explained, handing them over to me. He pointed me to the bathroom building more towards the way we came and I walked over there to get changed.

I walked out of the bathroom in my new (F/C) bikini and hurried towards the sea. I was burning and needed to cool off. I passed by our blanket and saw Aaron get up. I heard footsteps behind me and I started to run faster.

The cool ocean water felt great against my burning feet, though I didn't have much time to enjoy it. Next thing I knew, I was tackled into the water by Aaron.

I had taken in a lot of salt water by the time Aaron had brought me back to the beach. His hands were shaking as he put them on my chest to do CPR. I didn't move, I couldn't move, and I couldn't breathe. Then, I felt Aaron's warm lips against mine as he attempted to bring me back to life. My instant reaction to the fact that I could breathe again was turning over and coughing out the nasty sea water. Aaron scooped me up and cradled me to his chest. "I'm so so so so so sorry (Y/N). I was scared I was going to lose you " He rocked me back and forth in his arms and I looked up into his concerned gray eyes. "It's okay," I whispered, pressing my forehead to his. He closed the distance between us and my lips met his once more.

"You're lucky that your boyfriend knows CPR. Otherwise Missy, you might've died," a lifeguard said behind us. "I am lucky," I said softly, my eyes never leaving Aaron's. "Well, stay safe and enjoy your time!" the lifeguard said, walking off.

"Aaron. I couldn't live without you. Literally," I said, giggling a little. "I couldn't either (Y/N)," he replied lovingly, "So is it official?" "I don't know Aaron, is it?" I replied teasingly. I knew the answer to my question as soon as our lips met for the third time that day.

Kinda cringy, I sorry. I'm also sorry for the long wait! Anyways, that's Aaron's ending and I hope you enjoyed!
Weef out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 115 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
237K 6.5K 25
~MyStreet Themed~ After seeing Aaron and Aphmau perfectly together it makes Zane want to find love. He's tired of being teased by his siblings and A...
67K 1K 36
These are stories/situations about you being on Mystreet, Love~Love Paradise, all the Aphmau role-play's!!! Also including ships like Garmau, Laurmau...
5.8K 181 23
In Mystreet, the teams and groups for dance were always the same. Nothing changed and that's how they liked it. After the events of the Competition...